Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Q45 p61 maf

P61 MAF:

PICTURE 2
PICTURE 3
PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5
PICTURE 6

Q45 P61 MAF - $35 shipped obo [yellow] I didn't even clean it. The way you see it in the picture is how clean it was before I removed it. Here is some info on installing the P61, which is somewhat better than the N62/300ZX MAF: P61 MAF Install/Info. This MAF is 90mm and much bigger than the z32/N62 MAF.

My YouTube Channel
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Weekend Bump!!! Enjoy your weekend!

My YouTube Channel
Old 09-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Weekend Bump

My YouTube Channel
Closed Thread