Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Socal Drift Series - Round 2 - June 14th - HTM

Sunday June 14, 2009
Horse Theif Mile
Hosted by R.A.D. Experience
$145 Entry Fee

There will be great video coverage of each round by Tofu Prod. They will be making a DVD for each round which will be available for purchase the following event.

This is a points series, you will gain points for every round attended (4 total), all points will be calculated by the end of the year and an overall series winner will be announced at the last event. You must attend 3 out of 4 events to stay in the points series, if you attend all 4 rounds, then the round that you score the lowest will be tossed out.

[email protected]

Upon sending payment please include the following information:

1. Name
2. Contact number
3. e-mail address
4. Emergency contact and their phone number

Practice for this event is being held on Sunday May 31st, so sign up quick!
R.A.D. Experience - May 31 @ HTM - Socal-Drift

R.A.D. Experience
DTC Performance
Tofu Prod

Last edited by Suk02Si; 06-09-2009 at 01:49 PM..
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
round 2 BABY!!!!

ill be there taking pics
Old 05-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill be there! =)
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I'll be there for sure as well. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Word....ya know me. I can't get enough skid racing time.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #6
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Word....ya know me. I can't get enough skid racing time.

I wan skid race wit you Ernie !!!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #7
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Do it .
Old 05-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #8
R34RB25
Leaky Injector

R34RB25 is an unknown quantity at this point
I will try to make it!
R34RB25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #9
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Who will take round 2?
Old 05-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #10
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Hmmmmmmmmm, i still have yet to try htm... gargh!
Old 05-10-2009, 11:40 PM   #11
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I think you will do well Charlie. Man, have come a long way in a short time. I am very proud of you and glad to see you keep on the track.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:09 AM   #12
redsx13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
redsx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
actually got some questions if anyone is willing to answer, im thinking about attending.

Required equipment? ie harness, cages, helmet rating?

Will there be a practice session before the event on the 14th, or is the practice day only on the 31st?(do you have to pay for that as well?)

Last edited by redsx13; 05-11-2009 at 11:15 AM..
redsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:59 AM   #13
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
YOU DAMN LUCKY BASTARDS YOU!!!!

Man i wish i could go so baddd.

Socal Drift for life!

Hey Gary, i call dibs on the first batch of the SOCAL DRIFT COMP SERIES dvds! i need me some socal drift away from socal drift if you get my drift.

anyways, good luck guys. You guys gotta rip and get the og socal drift.com homies on the top 8 at least! cmon dudes!

ill be out there soon too ernie, so we can spoon allll night long, then drift and spoon at the same time. Well make it work, 100% gaurenteed.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #14
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Hahahaha.... ur crazy. lol
Old 05-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #15
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsx13 View Post
actually got some questions if anyone is willing to answer, im thinking about attending.

Required equipment? ie harness, cages, helmet rating?

Will there be a practice session before the event on the 14th, or is the practice day only on the 31st?(do you have to pay for that as well?)
To be able to do tandem by top 16 at HTM you will need:

1. a minimum of a 4 point roll bar with side bar
2. 5 point harness
3. and a fire extinguisher installed in the vehicle

The practice session will be on May 31, 2 weeks before the event to give the drivers and vehicles enough time to recuperate for the actual competition.

See you guys there!

peace!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:38 PM   #16
redsx13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryster View Post
To be able to do tandem by top 16 at HTM you will need:

1. a minimum of a 4 point roll bar with side bar
2. 5 point harness
3. and a fire extinguisher installed in the vehicle

The practice session will be on May 31, 2 weeks before the event to give the drivers and vehicles enough time to recuperate for the actual competition.

See you guys there!

peace!
looks like i got some work to do if i want to be there.....

thanks!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #17
redsx13
Zilvia Junkie

For the 5 point harness, can the anti sub strap go around the front of the seat or does it need to go through the seat?

thanks
Old 05-12-2009, 12:06 AM   #18
ryster
Zilvia Addict

ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
It can go around the front of the seat if your seat does not have the hole for the harness. Please pm me if you have anymore questions. Thanks!

[email protected]
Old 05-12-2009, 07:31 AM   #19
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
hell yeah i am!

ryan, or gary, when are the dvds coming out. I really need me some socal drift love here in bumshit knoxville
Old 05-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #20
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Dont worry Heath, I will make sure you have a copy.

[email protected]
Old 05-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #21
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Thanx ryan!

Oh and i accidently cracked my windshield pretty good, so if its not trouble, who can i make a money ordrer out to for the socal-drift.com and RAD Experience decals....i still need to represent with my new windshield...woooops
Old 05-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #22
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
I will try and make it
Old 05-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #23
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Ima drive my new car. =)
Old 05-21-2009, 02:18 AM   #24
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
are there gonna be cash prizes for this one?? =)
Old 05-21-2009, 02:32 AM   #25
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Wow ernie, cant wait to see new car in action.

FCDRIFT: Yes there will ba cash prizes, amount TBA soon.

See you guys there!

peace!

[email protected]
Old 05-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #26
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I will predict Nick Sima to win this one again.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #27
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Ima drive my new car. =)
Let me drive the old one LOL!!
Old 05-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #28
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post
Let me drive the old one LOL!!
I would but Luke Crashed and it has never been the same. My car has feelings and no doubt they are hurt.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:18 AM   #29
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Ernie: Nicks car is getting prepped to... cage to be in soon.

John: Prices TBA soon.

[email protected]
Old 05-22-2009, 12:43 PM   #30
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Sounds good.

Nick picked up his rubbers saturday. =)