Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
DSMRyan

Trader Rating: (1)
DSMRyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FS: Innovate LM1 wideband BRAND NEW

Bought this and I have decided to go another route. My loss is your gain. Everything is brand new, only opened for the pictures.

This kit retails for usually $350. The USB to Serial is usually around $30.

WILL TAKE $265 SHIPPED!!

EMAIL: [email protected]

Manufacturer information:
Quote:
The LM-1 is the industry's first and best complete wideband tuning system. A single self-contained unit combines a wideband air/fuel ratio sensor controller, a 6-channel data logger, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display. This is the unit used by tuners, racers, and engine builders the world over.

Tuning an engine for maximum power previously required long trial-and-error sessions on a dynamometer. With the LM-1, precise AFR measurement allows the user to correctly adjust many variables- including carburetor jetting, fuel injection, turbo fuel curves, etc.- without long and expensive dyno sessions. The meter’s digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-1’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.

World's only fully-digital wideband controller.
Up to 6 Channels of data logging.
Portable/ Handheld.
Display both A/F and Lambda readings in real-time.
Auto calibration to compensate for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
Two user configurable analog outputs.
LogWorks - award winning tuning software.

The instrument can sample and store 6 channels of data- air-fuel-ratio and up to 5 other sensor data channels- internally in operation for later analysis on a personal computer. At a sampling rate of 12 samples/second the instrument can store up to 44 minutes worth of data in non-volatile memory. The data can be downloaded to a personal computer using a standard serial port and viewed/analyzed by the included LogWorks software or any standard spreadsheet program:

The LM-1 also features two analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 1 volt = 10 AFR (.6 lambda) and 2 volts = 20 AFR (1.3 lambda). With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.

Pics:

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Good deal.

I have a different wideband, but I'd rather have this.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Dain

Trader Rating: (0)
Dain is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is this still available? I could use an upgrade from my PLX and that's a pretty good price.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I have also the rpm converter, which will help you log your signals.... I am selling that for REAL cheap.... let mekow.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #5
Dain

Dain is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh ok, thanks
Old 04-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
captainclutchkick
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (4)
captainclutchkick is making his/her stupidity well-knowncaptainclutchkick is making his/her stupidity well-knowncaptainclutchkick is making his/her stupidity well-knowncaptainclutchkick is making his/her stupidity well-knowncaptainclutchkick is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
willing to trade?
Old 04-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #7
DSMRyan

Trader Rating: (1)
DSMRyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
No thanks.

$200!
Old 07-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #8
dr_knight

dr_knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dr_knight
Do you still have this? i have money in hand
Old 07-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #9
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
3 month old thread.