Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
FS: S14 drivetrain, intercooler and other random parts...

I have some things still available from my drivetrain. I blew the trans so I'm upgrading, take advantage of it.

I am open to reasonable offers and possibly some trades if you have something I may need. Prices include paypal/shipping fees...

S14 SR non-ABS 1-piece DSS steel driveshaft... Will have a fresh coat of black paint to inhibit rust. $265

I also have an DOHC S13 starter, works great, bench tested it. $40

DOHC S13 alternator. Unknown condition, I imagine it works, came some same car as the starter. $35

DOHC S13 injectors with fuel rail and FPR. $55

S13 D/S power window switches. $18

Z32 BBK upgrade brackets. These allow you to run the 350z track rotors with 300zx calipers on the 300zx, includes some hardware... $75

S13 clutch fan, dirty but works. $20

S13 hatch brake light, works good. $13

S14 FMIC setup. I pulled this from my car because I bought an HKS type-S. Worked great for me, I had no issues with it and I'm pushing around 250whp, I would imagine this is good up to 350-400hp(crank not wheel). The piping kit is for the S14, the I/C I picked up from ebay. The core is Bar and Plate and measures 2.5x7.25x21.5. I mounted the IC to the back of the factory rebar, the core butts up right against it underneath. I mounted it this way so I had frontal protection incase of a frontend collision. It fits great, and allows the use of SE fogs only thing I had to cut was the plastic undertray in the front. I'll include all hose clamps and couplers. Has an HKS SSQV flange welded on, but the BOV will not come with it. This isn't going to be a small box. $335

Stock S14 spoiler... Offer...

Altima dual fans, has enough wiring on the pigtail for what you'll need... S14 guys, one fan will plug directly into the pigtail by the triple pressure sensor. $85

Things I'm willing to trade or partially trade(cash on my end) for:

740cc's
ATI damper pulley for SR
Sard Thermostat
Oil cooler setup
Greddy or equivalent oil pan

PM me for pictures, lost digi a week ago so I'll have to either text them to you or find a means...

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

Last edited by jr_ss; 02-10-2009 at 07:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
jr_ss
Post Whore!

jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Bump numero uno...
Old 02-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
sliksta1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
sliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
is the clutch fan for the sr?
Old 02-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Nah, clutch fan is for the KA sorry I didn't specify.