Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Random S13 parts. Rear seats; HUD; chuki extensions. LOWBALLERS WELCOME

Sup d00ds!
I need to clean out my garage, so most of this shit is CHEAAAAP. Make me an offer on this shit and I probably won't turn you down. I am also willing to trade for 5 speed parts (flywheels, trans', master and slave cylinder, shift knobs) I'm located in PA, and some of this stuff will be kind of pricey to ship, but who cares! All stuff is sold AS IS. If theres something wrong with it, I'll tell you.

Firsts off. S13 hatch rear interior. Black carpet, taillight panel and upper hatch panel. Perfect for that clean, OEM look! (I should be putting this on NiCO, then..) $10 each. or $25 for all! (plus shipping)

Next up is a perfectly clean privacy cover, OOOOH. WTF EXPOSURE $20 plus shipping

Only one little problem, SWEET BEND.

Now we have some sweet S13 tweed rear seats. FLLLAAAAAAWWWLESSS. $Offer (plus shipping)

Ohhh my, what do we have here? Some chuki fender extensions? YEP (only one bracket is on the back, but I have the other in my box-o-treats) $30 plus shipping.

S13 hatch rear seatbelt stuff, COOL. Protect your family and friends! $7 each or $20 for all! (plus shipping)

SOHC Digital cluster WITH HUD!!! (Speedo doesn't work, missing a few lights and a peg thing.) $Offer (shipping is about $16 for this)

70k miles!? WHAAT

Eww scratch.

Missing peg thinger.

HUD

Sweet sparkles!

Next up, Map lights! I THINK they're for a 300ZX but should still work the same $10 + shipping

Also sweet sparkles!

Thats all folks.
PM me
Email me at: [email protected]
or
IM me at: Cause Im too JDM

Thanks for lookin!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Bump #1. PLEASE I need this shit gone.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
wanna do 25 shipped for the privacy cover?
Closed Thread