Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
S13 Silvia Front End and Misc. Parts

Payment: Cash or PayPal + 4%
Shipping: At Buyer's Expense (Local Pick-Up Preferred)
PayPal: [email protected]

Up for sale is an almost complete S13 Silvia Front End in great condition.

Other miscellaneous items are the dash mat, Zenki (89/90) bumper support, and a Coupe Trunk lid with wing (MINT).

WILL NOT SHIP ENTIRE FRONT END. WILL NOT SHIP HOOD.

Part Out Prices:
- S13 Silvia Triple Projector Headlights SOLD

-S13 Silvia Fenders (Black) SOLD

- Silvia Hood (Green Metallic) $200

- Silvia Corner Lights $85

- Silvia Headlight Brackets $50

- Silvia Bumper Support SOLD

- Silvia Bumper Grilles SOLD

- Silvia K's Bumper (Black, Vent is missing) SOLD

- Silvia Grille (Small Letter) SOLD

Miscellaneous Parts:

- 240SX Coupe Trunk Lid w/ Wing (White, Mint) $75

- Zenki (89/90) Bumper Support (Works for Silvia bumper) $30

This is a hard to find Nissan Emblem that fits the 240sx coupe trunk. It's pretty much direct plug and play, it sits out a few millimeters but it's awesome for those who want a cool emblem without spending so much $$$$.

We can re-pin it to your key for an extra $20 bucks, provided a copy of your key.

Trunk Lock SOLD

- 240SX Dash Mat (Great Condition) SOLD

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD

Last edited by DreamN; 02-04-2009 at 12:14 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
would you be willing to sell me the grill inserts from the bumper...?
Old 12-19-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
koukitype_x12
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
koukitype_x12 is making a name for him/her selfkoukitype_x12 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukitype_x12
ill take the brackets and bumper support?? how much shipped to mn 55441????
Old 12-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
I'll get back to you on this one. Have to measure and weigh the support, but I'm willing to ship both items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukitype_x12 View Post
ill take the brackets and bumper support?? how much shipped to mn 55441????

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
just the bumper grills?

Old 12-20-2008, 12:02 PM   #6
l314ckhe4rt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
l314ckhe4rt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much for the bumber support shipped to 28117?
Old 12-21-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
Notchback
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Notchback is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looking for any trades?
Old 12-21-2008, 04:57 PM   #8
DreamN
Post Whore!

Depends on what you have to trade, but off the top of my head I can't think of anything I'd like to trade for.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-21-2008, 05:58 PM   #9
Sexy_Ninja
Leaky Injector

Sexy_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for the bumper support to 63109? can you pm me the price?
Old 12-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #10
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
does the dash mat look the same on the bottom, so i can flip it over and use it on my rhd s13?
Old 12-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #11
DreamN
Post Whore!

Sorry, it does not look the same.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 AM   #12
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
hey where did you buy your dash cover bcus my dash is all cracked and nasty and i wanted to buy one alittle down the road bcus im broke at the moment haha
Old 12-22-2008, 01:49 AM   #13
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotspins13 View Post
hey where did you buy your dash cover bcus my dash is all cracked and nasty and i wanted to buy one alittle down the road bcus im broke at the moment haha
Would have to ask my friend. He got it for me awhile back when I had a cracked dash.

From the looks of it they're hard to come by as I've never really seen another one like mine.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-22-2008, 02:58 AM   #14
silviachik420
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
silviachik420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Would have to ask my friend. He got it for me awhile back when I had a cracked dash.

From the looks of it they're hard to come by as I've never really seen another one like mine.

They are at the Swap Meet all day long like 35 - 60 bucks to have one made they make them for pretty much any car the company i get mine from is called DashMat.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:19 AM   #15
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviachik420 View Post
They are at the Swap Meet all day long like 35 - 60 bucks to have one made they make them for pretty much any car the company i get mine from is called DashMat.

Good to know. I should get one made for my cousin's corolla.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #16
tymlesxrs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
tymlesxrs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
bumper support still for sale? or sold with the bumper?
Old 12-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #17
DreamN
Post Whore!

Still have the bumper support.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-30-2008, 01:35 AM   #18
Jenny240girl
BANNED

Jenny240girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Aww. I want the emblem.

Bump for cool parts. ~
Old 12-30-2008, 09:57 AM   #19
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey jimmy got any front passenger suspension arms left? I got a clunkin, and I checked t out. Messed up bushing....I just forgot what arm it is...just wanted to know if you have any of that. Anyways, bump to this guy for a good dude, and legit parts.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:17 AM   #20
drifta
Leaky Injector

drifta is an unknown quantity at this point
I can come and pick up the Silvia bumper support today if u can contact me. I sent u an email.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #21
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Hey jimmy got any front passenger suspension arms left? I got a clunkin, and I checked t out. Messed up bushing....I just forgot what arm it is...just wanted to know if you have any of that. Anyways, bump to this guy for a good dude, and legit parts.
Only arms I have are the ones on Al's coupe. You can have them for cheap, but you need to put in the labor work and swap them out. Need that coupe to remain a rolling chassis.

Also, if it's just a bushing why not just buy urethane bushings for it and have Luis or Aron press them in for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifta View Post
I can come and pick up the Silvia bumper support today if u can contact me. I sent u an email.
I'll call you in an hour or so.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-03-2009, 05:13 AM   #22
DreamN
Post Whore!

Still have some parts left.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-12-2009, 07:45 AM   #23
DreamN
Post Whore!

Bumping this to the top.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #24
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Hey Jimmy still have the bumper inserts? Let me know man. Thanks
Old 01-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #25
DreamN
Post Whore!

If you're talking about the bumper grilles then yes, I still do.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #26
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
I'll take them off your hands Jimmy.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #27
DreamN
Post Whore!

Cool bean. Are you going to want me to drop them off at Aron's as well? Dropping off the trans. this week since he mention he was starting on the swap soon.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #28
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Yeah I believe he's starting on Thursday or Friday but yeah just drop it off and i'll paypal you the money in a day or two. Do you still have the dash mat? Man I buy all your parts. Hahaha
Old 01-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #29
DreamN
Post Whore!

LoL and I thank you greatly for that. Sorry, but the dash mat has been sold. Scroll up and someone mentioned that they're available at Swap Meets though. Haven't checked it out for myself, but it's worth a try.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #30
DreamN
Post Whore!

bump and lock.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Closed Thread