Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 12-11-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
Smile <<Pink GodziRa>> New PG Premium T-shirt/Sticker package! SUPER FRESH! One-time only!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: My group buy subscription ends on 1/11/09, so this thread might get locked soon. The group buy is open for orders until 1/13/09, and I will fulfill all orders placed on or before 1/13/09 PST. There will be some left-overs available in all sizes, as the second print batch didn't seem to sell so many shirts, so if you're interested, please order ASAP, as these shirts will NEVER be printed again! Thank you for all your support!

Hello Dudes and Dudettes,

Pink Godzira official merchandise has finally arrived! Show off your roots and the security of your masculinity by sporting this awesome LIMITED EDITION tshirt! Please note this is a ONE-TIME offer. After this batch these shirts/stickers will no longer be made! Get yours while you can! Don't sleep! (a la Logan).

SHIRT: High quality THICK cotton tees, screen printing process has been heat-treated to infuse the ink into the fabric, which makes the print feel less "plasticy" and prevents cracking for long-lasting awesomeness. Design is a collaboration effort between Pink Godzira members and the awesome talents of Mr. AspecLogan (who designed the fantastic ASB shirts). We spent many hours dialing in all the details and tried to put our best foot forward with this one, and hope that it won't disappoint! Guaranteed fresh! Available in XS (aka youth M), S, M, L, and XL. (XXL available, only $3 more).

STICKERS: Along with the shirt, you will receive a sticker package consisting of 3 decals. Two of which will be an 8-inch wide OG Pink Godzira font type, done in STI pink on top of rainbow chrome. You will also receive one 8-inch wide Pink Godzira Fireball decal, done in rainbow chrome on top of raspberry chrome. Please note these stickers are NOT backed with regular vinyl, so it is HIGHLY recommended that you DO NOT USE ON PAINTED SURFACES.

PRICE/SHIPPING: Price for the package of shirt + 3 stickers is $35 SHIPPED anywhere to the continental 48 (via USPS with delivery confirmation/tracking number). No paypal fees needed. We will ship anywhere in the world, just PM me your full address for a quote. For those that are poor, and only want the sticker pack, it's $18 SHIPPED for the set of three stickers.

SHIPMENT DATES: Orders made before 12/20/08 will be shipped by 12/26/08. Orders made by 1/13/09 will be shipped by 1/19/09. Then that's it, NO MORE! EVER!

(EDIT) CURRENT STOCK (Updated as of 12/26): We printed some extra shirts from the first print batch, and these are available NOW will ship within 2 business days of receiving payment. If your size is not in stock, you will receive your shirt from the second print batch. If your size is in stock, DON'T SLEEP! Quantities are obviously very limited.

XS - 1
S - 2
M - 4
L - 0
XL - 0
XXL - 1

PAYMENT: Paypal to: [email protected] (make sure to include your name, address, contact info, size and quantity with your order!) Money order OK too, PM me for details.

PICTURES:

Actual pictures:

-PG danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!

Last edited by driftingpanda; 01-09-2009 at 07:12 PM..
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 01:25 PM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Hot shit.
I bought 2 sets already. hah
Old 12-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
OK I'll read... 35 bucks sounds legit. - payment sent!
Old 12-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Yeahhhhh

Support Pink Godzira

A lot of you probably have, are, or will be influenced by them

Mad old school in the game, but with a fresh new school tee!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #5
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Shirt package + extra set of stickers = how much ???
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #6
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys! Thanks for the support!

DriftingSilEighty: Prices are listed in the original post. I'll shoot you a PM also.

-danny

Old 12-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Fuggin baller!

I'll be ordering one maybe 2.

Any chance of getting 2 shirts and the 3 stickers?
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #8
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HOT!!!

Nice design, quality shirt, and quality silk screen. And its great that you made all the different sizes too!!

Awesome deal!!! Maybe some of the guys in Japan might want some

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #9
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
YEAH.I think they DOOOOOOOOO
Old 12-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #10
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I peeped a set of these over at the Rogansan mansion. Pretty dope.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #11
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Flicktitty: I sent you an email. Hope we can work something out.

DmaxUSA: Dude! If you pick up multiple packs, I'll cut you a discount just so I can see some pictures of dudes wearing these in Japan.

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

-danny

Old 12-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #12
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
I really have to change my SN asap!!

GLWS!!
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #13
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
my girl and i both have a shirt.

Their awesome.

I pull so many chicks with this shirt and she beats them all up.

Ouch.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #14
90240sr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
90240sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
awesome shirts and stickers. Pg is definilty OG in socal. i like that the godzilla has my steering wheel. lol
90240sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:37 PM   #15
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Sent you a PM. Definitely the hottest shirt I've seen in a while.

Btw, you should totally make a sticker with the GodziRa holding the steering wheel. That'd be sick... I'd probably buy one of those too.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #16
240sxdb
Zilvia Member

240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough
Get it while you can guys, this shirt is really high quality...stickers too !
240sxdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:17 AM   #17
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Payment sent!
Old 12-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #18
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i have sent you 35 of my dollars.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:00 AM   #19
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #20
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
money sent
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #21
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Payment Sent!
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #22
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Word.
Will paypal tonight when i get home.
Sweet!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #23
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Money sent!
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:31 PM   #24
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Damn Jack was showing me this shit a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago ~ now I can get one! I'm in

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:36 AM   #25
Ethix
Leaky Injector

Ethix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura about
Payment Sent.

-Mark
Ethix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:35 AM   #26
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
You should make another one in black!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #27
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

everyone: Thanks for all the support, guys!

thefro526/falkon240: Thanks for the suggestions, but we don't currently have any plans to make anything else right now. But, if we do come up with any other designs in the future, we'll be glad to do another group buy for it.

-danny "the sometimes" pink godzira

Old 12-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #28
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Danny,

Those are freaking hawt!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #29
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
This thread is relevant to my interests. will be ordering on 18th
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #30
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
payment sent! paypal is [email protected]. these are hot.

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote