Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 08-05-2008, 03:09 AM   #1
seps
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
seps is making a name for him/her selfseps is making a name for him/her selfseps is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thumbs up Work Equip Super Chrome w/ DDC lip 18x9.5 -1 18x10 +5 5x114.3 SET

Selling out of production forged 3-piece Work Equip w/super chrome finish and DDC (Dynamic Dimple Composite, rare & nice) lip. Tires were mounted on the 18x9.5 pair, but were never rode on. The 18x10 pair is still brand spanking new.

All 4 center caps (1 is on a 18x10 wheel) and hub-centric rings are included. One center cap has some small scratches, but no biggie. There are some small knicks in the lip from when the removed the tires, but its really minor compared to the overall condition.

I got the wheels chilling in my closet so if you have questions or need specific pics, feel free to ask. I can also send hi-res pics of the ones below.

My zilvia seller feedback thread:
http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/202940-seps.html

-=SPECS=-
Front: 18x9.5 -1
Rear: 18x10 +5
PCD: 5x114.3

SOLD

Last edited by seps; 08-21-2008 at 04:25 PM..
seps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 04:13 AM   #2
brian m
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
brian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nice baller rims. How much is shipping to the mainland anyway?
brian m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:35 AM   #3
seps
Leaky Injector

seps is making a name for him/her selfseps is making a name for him/her selfseps is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian m View Post
Nice baller rims. How much is shipping to the mainland anyway?
I sent a pair of 17in R33 GTR rims a few weeks ago for ~$65 via UPS Ground (yes, they ship Ground from here).

A safe estimate would be about $150...if its over I'll cover it. Gonna be extra generous with the packing because...well...just look at em.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:37 AM   #4
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
damn, that super chrome finish is nuts. sick sizing too
Old 08-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #5
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
what are they a or O disc?

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #6
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
ill give you two smurfs and a keebler elf.. deal?

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by seps View Post
I sent a pair of 17in R33 GTR rims a few weeks ago for ~$65 via UPS Ground (yes, they ship Ground from here).

A safe estimate would be about $150...if its over I'll cover it. Gonna be extra generous with the packing because...well...just look at em.
Hawaii / Alaska = domestic shipping rates from USPS.

I once bought some DDC rezax wheels in hopes that I could put them on to my vs-xx but the bolts don't match up haha. bump.
don henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:31 PM   #8
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Nice. The wheels came like that or you had the bolts gold plated?

-Buriantsu
Old 08-05-2008, 05:09 PM   #9
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Holy fuck those are rad!
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #10
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah look sweet. GLWS
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:37 PM   #11
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
very nice, glws
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #12
wafflez66
240 Dismantler

Trader Rating: (7)
wafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
These are awesome! nice................
wafflez66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #13
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
my god.

my pants justgot tight. gl
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:52 AM   #14
FerretsCanDrift
Zilvia Junkie

FerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enough
Hmm... never knew there were forged Equips
FerretsCanDrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:46 AM   #15
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
I usually am not a big fan of that lip on equips....

but those are amazing! Good offsets and disc make all the difference.

Sweet wheels at an darn good price.
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:34 AM   #16
seps
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
what are they a or O disc?
O disc. You might need a 5mm spacer if you have a BBK. Seen some Z33 w/Brembos run some, but not sure what kind of disc they had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don henley View Post
Hawaii / Alaska = domestic shipping rates from USPS.
USPS Priority actually comes out more expensive than my UPS account. If you have a UPS/FedEx account, I can have it charged to your account (might be less, who knows).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretsCanDrift View Post
Hmm... never knew there were forged Equips
Equips are 3-piece modular forged. Think forged cubicle...?
Old 08-07-2008, 07:18 AM   #17
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
Nice wheels.. If I didnt just buy a set of TE37s I would be all over these.

These will make any car look 10X better
Old 08-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #18
seps
Leaky Injector

Price changed to $2200 shipped.

And...

Open to offers!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #19
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
PMd

msgggggg
Old 08-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #20
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
dem is be PIOMPP!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:58 PM   #21
zilrb25

zilrb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
sick wheels, if can get rid of mine i would take em
zilrb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:49 AM   #22
vsnz310
Leaky Injector

vsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of lightvsnz310 is a glorious beacon of light
dang i only 1500 :[ i would pick these up though
vsnz310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:46 AM   #23
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
I don't suppose you'd be willing to split the pair?
I need a set of fronts in the 9.5 -1.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #24
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Quote:
Originally Posted by seps View Post
Price changed to $2200 shipped.

And...

Open to offers!
Might be selling my Equips soon, if they sell ill be making you an offer.

Josh
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:55 PM   #25
seps
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
I don't suppose you'd be willing to split the pair?
I need a set of fronts in the 9.5 -1.
Sorry, can't do it. Unless you find a buyer for the other pair maybe...
Old 08-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #26
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Let me know if you want to sell the caps.
scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #27
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Those wheels look so good I'm actually saving the pics.
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:45 AM   #28
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
holy tits those are sexy as fawk.
1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:33 AM   #29
jdFKNmVRT
Zilvia Member

jdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jdFKNmVRT
bump for your mayn...
gl sellin'
Old 08-19-2008, 05:12 AM   #30
dm3status

dm3status is an unknown quantity at this point
what sizes are the lips?
dm3status is offline   Reply With Quote