Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-10-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
brian m
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
brian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
***gloss black gramlight 57pro : 5x114.3 : 18x10 :+22 pair***

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by brian m; 06-18-2008 at 07:55 AM..
brian m is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #2
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Aw fuck. Nice ass wheels. Great price too.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Sold!!!! Payment Sent

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.

Last edited by Rick-95ZE; 06-10-2008 at 04:25 PM..
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
check your PMs man

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wow amazing price! +love!
justaKAiswear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #6
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
I will be calling you here very soon! Pm sent as well..

didnt you just sell yours to me?

for more i might add. its all good. still ballin.

free bump. buy my fronts to complete your set!!!
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #7
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
didnt you just sell yours to me?

for more i might add. its all good. still ballin.

free bump. buy my fronts to complete your set!!!
Call me and we'll talk..

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #8
brian m
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
brian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thanks again Rick!!
brian m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #9
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Awesome. Sold to a local guy so I'll be able to see them in person!
Old 06-11-2008, 05:38 AM   #10
red s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
rick- another set of wheels geezzzz!!!! i thought you were picking these up local...

jeff-to bad will never see the car unless we go to ricks house cause will never finish the car!!!! lol hahahahahaha!!!

good price. nice wheels.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #11
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by red s14 View Post
rick- another set of wheels geezzzz!!!! i thought you were picking these up local...

jeff-to bad will never see the car unless we go to ricks house cause will never finish the car!!!! lol hahahahahaha!!!

good price. nice wheels.
Hhaa what are you talking about? I just saw it last Thursday, and I'm gonna see it this Thursday too.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #12
red s14
Zilvia Member

red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Hhaa what are you talking about? I just saw it last Thursday, and I'm gonna see it this Thursday too.
yea i'll be in the passenger seat if i don't get my car ready...

just cuz you seen it don't mean its finish'd. can we say 35r+managment FTW!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:54 AM   #13
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
yea i'll be in the passenger seat if i don't get my car ready...
What's wrong with yours?
Old 06-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #14
red s14
Zilvia Member

swaping ex cam for the group tune. new h20 temp sensor 4 my fan and h20 temp gauge. i got 3 stitches monday from cutting myself on it. and broke a cap bolt 4 the cam holder all in the same day. i got the broken bolt out no prob. and new bolt going in today and i need to finish my delete panal made and the fans are done. if its not ready thursday weekend 4sure. you should check it out thursday if i'm there.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #15
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
swaping ex cam for the group tune. new h20 temp sensor 4 my fan and h20 temp gauge. i got 3 stitches monday from cutting myself on it. and broke a cap bolt 4 the cam holder all in the same day. i got the broken bolt out no prob. and new bolt going in today and i need to finish my delete panal made and the fans are done. if its not ready thursday weekend 4sure. you should check it out thursday if i'm there.
Sounds good. I'll talk to you there anyways.What cams do you have? I was thinking of picking up a set when I get some monies... As well as the springs and retainers.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #16
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Sounds good. I'll talk to you there anyways.What cams do you have? I was thinking of picking up a set when I get some monies... As well as the springs and retainers.

Quote:
Thread hijacked

Quote:

Last edited by Rick-95ZE; 06-12-2008 at 08:30 AM..
Old 06-11-2008, 05:47 PM   #17
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Oops. sorry about the offtopic..

Last edited by Somnambulist; 06-11-2008 at 10:46 PM..