Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 05-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
gthbryce

Trader Rating: (0)
gthbryce is not welcome here anymoregthbryce is not welcome here anymoregthbryce is not welcome here anymoregthbryce is not welcome here anymoregthbryce is not welcome here anymoregthbryce is not welcome here anymoregthbryce is not welcome here anymoregthbryce is not welcome here anymoregthbryce is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KA Cracked Vacuum Hoses

In my 1991 240sx stock I am having the idle issues others were having and i know its because of a vacuum leak "The hose going from intake near the throttle body to the top of the engine was cracked open. Also THe line going from the brakebooster across the top of the firewall to the opposite side of the engine was cracked almost completely through. Im going for a blue theme.. would this set " http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/de...G1211031B.html " take care of everything for me? Have any other suggestion of places i could purchase what i need with color? Or without? I dont even have a ruler or tape measure or anything where i live no so i cant even tell the inside and outside diameters of the tubes. Is this something that if i went to autozone to get they would have to order out or have in store?

Last edited by gthbryce; 05-30-2008 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: spelling
gthbryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
mifesto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yeah such as kit you chose is good enough, long as its made of good quality silicone. just make sure you ziptie EVERY end and clean every nipple w/ alchohol to get a nice tight fit
mifesto is offline   Reply With Quote