Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
KAZA

Trader Rating: (0)
KAZA is making his/her stupidity well-knownKAZA is making his/her stupidity well-knownKAZA is making his/her stupidity well-knownKAZA is making his/her stupidity well-knownKAZA is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KA Cluster Gauge

hey guys i need some serious help.....so i installed a set of LED bulbs in my cluster gauge about a couple of months ago and now earlier in the morning i tried to turn on my lights and the light in my dash didn't go on i checked my fuses and and connector and still nouthing can anyone ehlp me plzzzz..? and now at night i wont be able to see shit. its a 95 s14

thx
KAZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 02:41 AM   #2
ero714
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ero714 is just really niceero714 is just really niceero714 is just really niceero714 is just really niceero714 is just really niceero714 is just really niceero714 is just really niceero714 is just really niceero714 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ero714 Send a message via Yahoo to ero714
man i have the same problem. i installed a new stereo and had to re wire everything. i was messing with i think a red w/blue strip wire and the red w/ black stripe wire and yea i dont know know what happen.... if you figure something out let me know.... it sucks!
ero714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:44 AM   #3
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Ero714 - check your fuses, those are both power wires. Make sure your radio is grounded also ~

KAZA - if the radio/everything else still works, it's probably something inside your instrument cluster itself. If other stuff is also off, it could be a bad stereo ground that shook loose or what not...

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #4
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
taillights out too? seems everyone has problems with this circuit.... check the illumination (orange) wire at your radio isnt grounding out.
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote