Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:59 AM   #1
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Affordable powdercoating

I'm starting w/ Valve covers, and have quite a few already. So I could get one of mine coated and you could send me your core after words. I can get pretty much any color/ finish, turn around time will be very quick so you wont have to wait that long if you send me the VC off your non DD. Let me know if you guys want anything else coated through PM. I have these in stock:

2 FWD SR20
3 SOHC KA
1 S13 KADE
2 S14 KADE

$75 w/ core $85 w/o.

I am also able to do pretty much anything you could possibly need down. I don't actually do the coating I just do the prep work, so I'm not looking to take over Zilvia w/ this.

Here are some pics of the work:

^^ Megan mani w/ dump tube, coated in high temp black.

^^SR VC in wrinkle red

AMS GT32 compressor side,SR DP,test pipe, JGS manifold,DP,WG dump, Z32 calipers,oil pan, S14 5 lug done in high temp silver.

^^SOHC VC done in gold w/ chrome fins
Old 08-23-2007, 11:12 AM   #2
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
How much to do a S13 Greddy intake manifold no gloss wrinkle black?
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:13 AM   #3
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ohh wow im subscribing. you got some good skills im looking to paint my sr20 valve cover soon. +1 on the rep.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Tim you have a PM, thanks Boba I'll be waiting on your VC.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:31 AM   #5
Wahl 136
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Wahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I thought about doing this for quite a while, it's a good idea. I know how much I've spent on powder coating they defiantly have a nice racket going.
Wahl 136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:45 AM   #6
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you have a large enough oven to do wheels, if so shoot me a price for 4 17 inch wheels in cocaine white.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:51 AM   #7
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
thats pretty sweet +1
Old 08-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #8
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Hey sorry this is off topic, but do you know what the guy with the SOHC use to hold his motor up on that engine stand? My tranny bolts doesn't hold it tight.
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:53 PM   #9
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Thats my motor, i used tranny bolts w/ a ton of washers.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:24 PM   #10
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
interested in getting my te37 done. in white. 18 inch rims u got a pm on carolinanissans.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:24 PM   #11
fromxtor
Post Whore!

PM sent

msglengthinyourmouth
Old 09-05-2007, 11:01 AM   #12
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Bump for quality powder coating from a guy w/ a reputation beyond repute.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #13
MAGILLA
Zilvia Member

MAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enough
how much for a set of f/r z32 calipers? They are already apart waiting to be rebuilt. oh and what city are you in?
Old 09-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #14
fromxtor
Post Whore!

goldsboro $70 for the calipers shipped
Old 09-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #15
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
kittahhhhhh....

Just wondering what the temperature rating is for powder coating?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:41 PM   #16
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
so thats $70 bucks and you cover shipping both ways for calipers? hrmm i may want gold

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #17
fromxtor
Post Whore!

No that only covers the coating and shipping them back.^^
Old 09-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #18
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
what color options for pwdercoat?

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:03 PM   #19
fromxtor
Post Whore!

^^Pretty much any color you can think of I can get, just let me know and ill give you some samples.

Here's an updated pic of the VC i did a little while back.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:21 AM   #20
dorifto-san4o8
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enough
hey im interested in powder coating my ka24de valve cover from you. really nice work. Are you able to show me some samples of some hot pink like yashio's factory kind of pink
dorifto-san4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:05 AM   #21
fromxtor
Post Whore!

http://forum.caswellplating.com/phot....php?photo=239
^^ Bubble gum pink
http://forum.caswellplating.com/phot...php?photo=1778
^^ Flourescent pink
http://forum.caswellplating.com/phot.../size/big/cat/
^^ Dust pink
Old 03-12-2008, 05:17 PM   #22
fromxtor
Post Whore!

MOAR Valve covers done, while these are all for sale the blue w/ flake is on hold.

Candy blue S14 KA

Gloss black

Wrinkle red(sold but heres how it turned out)

"Top secret" Gold S14 KA

Wrinkle red

Brilliant blue metallic aka Bass Boat

I tried to get some w/ and w/o the flash, if anyone wants outdoor pics let me know. I would like to get $65 for the DOHC and $60 for the SOHC, add $5 extra if you want the letters sanded down.

Last edited by fromxtor; 03-20-2008 at 03:42 PM..
fromxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #23
dxs080jpgex
Zilvia Addict

dxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to dxs080jpgex
Whats the temp rating on the exhaust manifolds and hot housing of that turbo?
Old 03-12-2008, 08:41 PM   #24
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Quote:
HotCoat Powder Stainless Steel Gray Hi-Temp 8oz - 50 lbs

At Last! High temperature powder for header and exhaust manifold applications! We're pleased to present this range of 4 High Temperature Exhaust System coatings similar in color to our popular liquid high temp coatings. These high silicone content powders withstand temperatures up to 1000ºF and offer superior durability when compared to brush and spray-on coatings.

Curing:
Bake coated surface at 450ºF for 10 minutes or 400ºF for 20 minutes after powder transitions from a dry powder look to a wet look. Cured surface will withstand up to 1000ºF with peaks up to 1200 degrees F.

Application:
Must be applied to clean bare metal. For best results abrasive blast and spray with PRE Painting Prep (10041Z) or acetone. Do not use over surfaces pretreated with any product that leaves a phosphate coating like Fast-Etch or Metal Wash.
From the manufacturer ^^
Old 03-12-2008, 10:10 PM   #25
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
So just to reiterate (sp?):
-It would be $70/a full set of Calipers, disassembled. (Fronts & Rears)
-Powder Coated using your standard colors.
-Shipped back to us (but we pay for shipping to you).

If so, I have a full set of Z32 Calipers I am interested in doing in a Dark Silver or Black color....with the "Nissan" letters polished...
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:27 AM   #26
fromxtor
Post Whore!

By disassembled I mean the pistons removed, not broken in half. $70 is just for the fronts otherwise its $100 to your door.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #27
veilside180sx
Zilvia Junkie

veilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
From the manufacturer ^^
It'll still burn off the manifold Josh. That temp rating is not nearly hot enough.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:53 AM   #28
fromxtor
Post Whore!

No one wants a shiny coated valve cover?
Old 03-18-2008, 10:36 AM   #29
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sorry but i didnt see answer if you were powdercoating wheels? let me know 17" wheels.. thanks
kouness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #30
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Yes we can coat wheels, I need a picture of them to get you a quote. Also do you want the face or the whole wheel done?