Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-16-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Sparco Seats for sale 350$

I dont have pics yet but these seats are exactly like the Fighter seats, infact the guy from sparco said they are the fighter seats but with swapped cushions.the color is blue cushions and dark blue arm/back side.
to see what the seat looks like look up sparco fighter seat. just imagine them blue, its bottom mount. never used still in the sparco bag.
[email protected]
if interested
GabeS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2006, 08:02 PM   #2
misfitsfreak81
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
misfitsfreak81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
are there two seats? sliders? are you gonna post pics? interested.

mike
misfitsfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 08:51 PM   #3
fwuffy squirrel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (26)
fwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fwuffy squirrel
same pics to [email protected] I might be able to pick them up local
fwuffy squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:11 PM   #4
komedy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
komedy is on the path to ruinkomedy is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
email sent to ya
komedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:56 AM   #5
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Actually they look just like this:

]

They look really nice in person and Gabriel seems pretty cool and easy going. +1 for delivery! I got one off him for my passenger side and he delivered it to my job.
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:52 AM   #6
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
How much to ship to MN 55082??

Josh
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:17 PM   #7
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
I prefer to do local I dont really have time to go to post office and look for boxes.
sorry.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:19 PM   #8
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver240esex
Actually they look just like this:

]

They look really nice in person and Gabriel seems pretty cool and easy going. +1 for delivery! I got one off him for my passenger side and he delivered it to my job.

thanks man i couldnt find pics online, so today i borrowed my buddies cam and got some pics but they were dark anyways..
Old 08-18-2006, 12:22 AM   #9
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
No prob man. I can vouch for the condition of these seats. They are brand spankin new!
Old 08-18-2006, 03:39 AM   #10
fwuffy squirrel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (26)
fwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fwuffy squirrel
those are speeds not fighters ^_^
fwuffy squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:51 PM   #11
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwuffy squirrel
those are speeds not fighters ^_^
Hence the posting of the pic!
Old 08-18-2006, 11:52 PM   #12
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hence the posting of the pic!
yup...Well...still have one left.... anyone?????

also have some stock SR stuff, S14 intake manifold, stock black bumper, /hi flow cat/etc...
Old 08-19-2006, 12:18 AM   #13
duckyboy

Trader Rating: (0)
duckyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much for one with slider? Is there a difference between the driver/passenger. Thanks-
duckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:22 AM   #14
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckyboy
How much for one with slider? Is there a difference between the driver/passenger. Thanks-
there is no difference between driver and passenger,
I didnt post any sliders for sale!
the price for the seat is 350 pick up or delivery in LA only.
only one left, let me know.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:13 AM   #15
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

I'll post pics once I get it installed if you still have it by then. Probably by the end of next week.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:40 PM   #16
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'll post pics once I get it installed if you still have it by then. Probably by the end of next week.
cool thx, yea i still have one.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:03 PM   #17
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
GABE IS A TURD i tryed buying these awhile back but he wouldnt sell and now i find out this way....after i got the same seat but in black..TURD I SAY!