Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 04-21-2006, 01:26 AM   #1
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
timtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timtiminy
WTB: 91-93 fastback (super hicas)

I am really interested in buying a 91-93 fastback super hicas 240sx, must be manual transmission, no accidents, perferebly a reasonably clean car. I am in Socal would be nice to see car before purchase. I have a 89 fastback white SE, no rust, no collisions, decent shape.. just throwing that out there if someone wants to make work that into the deal..if not no biggie. please let me know if you have this or know someone who does, or even if you've seen one in your area for sale..thanks, Much appreciation!
timtiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2006, 01:47 AM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (214)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 214 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtiminy
I am really interested in buying a 91-93 fastback super hicas 240sx, must be manual transmission, no accidents, perferebly a reasonably clean car. I am in Socal would be nice to see car before purchase. I have a 89 fastback white SE, no rust, no collisions, decent shape.. just throwing that out there if someone wants to make work that into the deal..if not no biggie. please let me know if you have this or know someone who does, or even if you've seen one in your area for sale..thanks, Much appreciation!
there was a the guy who I sold my old 92 Grey Super Hicas car to reselling it. He owned it for just about a year. It was a 5 speed and very clean chassis though the mileage was high. Check in the cars for sale section you should be able to find his post it was back a few months ago.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

timtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the rough
i found it and sent PM but no response...anyone selling one?? i found a 91 black but ended up not getting it..so if anyone has spotted one please let me know. also are all fastback SE 91-93, hicas?
Old 05-17-2006, 05:52 PM   #4
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
keep looking man.. or just keep bugging drift freaq he'll find u one

HICAS is bomb
91CRXsiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:23 PM   #5
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

91CRXsiR, your sig makes it look like you have a hicas for sale. i know you have one obviously..did you keep the hicas or swap the subframe for a non hicas? i may swap to a solid rear end once i find one, just cause i will do a torsen diff and i figure that setup will be better in the long run for handling. ive never driven a hicas car though.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:32 PM   #6
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
if you are planning on swapping it out why even bother looking for a hicas model? they are pretty rare. I kept my hicas intact i don't drift or anything so i don't need to take it out.. i just turn fast and thrill myself =)
91CRXsiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:15 PM   #7
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

i dont want to drift either, but there is some things i want to have that came in the hicas model, biggest being the shorter ratio steering rack. i figure as long as i'm looking for a 91 i might as well get the hicas, and i could always sell the stuff from the hicas that i would change out later, easier (lsd, rear sway bar). I'm going after a s2000, BMW feeling car, and i believe with it having hicas it would feel completely different, although i havent experienced it for myself i have heard it feels kinda weird and has getting used to in order to feel completely comfortable with.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:15 PM   #8
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

do you think i should just get a regular 91 and swap steering racks?? i want power windows and door locks also, was that available on any other models?
Old 05-20-2006, 01:47 AM   #9
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
HICAS was just the drivetrain...You can get a non-Hicas model with all the emminities you want. All years had available PW/PL as an option on the SE/LE/LX. I would lean towards it being easier to find the regular SE model and find a steering rack from the HICAS model that someone/junkyard has FS. The VLSD's from the HICAS are pretty easy to come across too...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote