Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #61
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ah, I see.

So the aliens traveled millions of light years to Earth to stage an intergalactic air show.

Excellent.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #62
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
Ah, I see.

So the aliens traveled millions of light years to Earth to stage an intergalactic air show.

Excellent.
says the skeptic...
Old 04-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #63
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
oh its because we as humans haven't figured it out mean something else hasn't?
this made me laugh
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:13 PM   #64
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Bingo .
In the early '80s their satellites were better than what we currently have for google earth

Who knows what they have now??
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #65
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I saw the whole vid also super dope in a way, makes me thing about 2012 lol. I'm in socal also I want to know where that was filmed/taken at.
i dont think 2012 is when the world will end. something significant will happen, thats for sure. there will be rioting though....alot of rioting.

starchild skull.
YouTube - Introduction to the Starchild Skull by Lloyd Pye

DNA sequencing results
YouTube - Lloyd Pye: Starchild Skull 2010 DNA Result
Old 04-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #66
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post

Who knows what they have now??
Two weekends ago I was up in Palmdale, across the street from Plant 42, at the Blackbird Air Park. There was a SR-71 Pilot there and I chatted with him for a while. Apparently this guy was responsible for writing/editing the flight manual for that plane. Even though it's readily available these days, he says there are still 8-10 pages that are flat out missing due to certain information STILL being classified.
The blackbird is near 50 years old now and was built using technology of the time. It's been retired for almost 15 years now. I find it amazing that there is info about it that is still not suitable for public knowledge.

With that being said, and knowing how simple everyday technology has evolved over the past 5 decades, I cannot possibly imagine what's being created today in the military/top secret realm.

Another fun fact was that he wouldn't directly answer my question about whether or not he operated out of Groom Lake. (even though that info is factual these days)
Old 04-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #67
towlie
Post Whore!

towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
^that must have been a very interesting conversation!

I was watching Nova on PBS (doubt anybody else watches that lol) and it was an episode about how the typical UFO (hovering/floating discs) was initially developed as new aircraft by the government, and the alien controversy was simply to cover up the developing technology.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #68
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
watch this and tell me there isnt life outside our own planet.
YouTube - The Hubble deep field the most important image ever taken.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #69
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
^that must have been a very interesting conversation!

I was watching Nova on PBS (doubt anybody else watches that lol) and it was an episode about how the typical UFO (hovering/floating discs) was initially developed as new aircraft by the government, and the alien controversy was simply to cover up the developing technology.

oh oh oh i knows this answer!!!!

aurora? to many pix to post lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:36 PM   #70
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Not to sound too skeptical, but this thread is hilarious. My take on things is like this. I do not doubt that there is some form of life somewhere out there in this HUGE universe.

Likewise it dosent mean that, there is or isnt INTELLIGENT life out there.
The notion that "aliens" come to our planet to do anything is utterly rediculous in the manner that we percieve.

Travel all this way to stick stuff up our butts, put on light shows "guide us down a certain path". Everything that i have seen as proof of intelligent life not of this earth - on this planet - is something i truely and honestly belive that the government couldve came up with.

I mean, if they wanted to hide aliens from us im 120% positive on the fact that they could do it. I think they like the idea of us civilians playing fantasy with what we have seen/heard, instead of the real truth getting out there.

Flying suacers, faster than light travel, alternative energy sources not known to the public, space travel un-beknownst to what the civilian market currently has....Is all stuff well within our grasp...And to think that the government within all of its infinite power couldnt pay and hoarde the most brilliant minds out there to only work on figuring this out in plain site of the public, is not far from reality. And it isnt hard to do considering half the public thinks its the work of little green men.

Basically, unless ET drops his butt in front of the whitehouse and makes a speech on how great flying in space is, then i dont see the point in speculating on things we cant explain. Although i wont stop myself from beliveing that our wonderful goverment couldnt be behing the "mysterious butt plugs" and "flashy lights" we all see. Not after knowing how the DOD works with keeping and exposing its own secrets.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:45 PM   #71
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Btw for you folks that like unexplainable stuff in the sky, you should read up on your history with the battle of los angles. Not the movie, but the incident off the coast of los angles where lights were seen in the sky.

Folks thought they were the enemy attacking and the army put on a big show of fireworks trying to shoot it down..only thing, is that the "thing" they were aiming at was too fast for them to hit...and this was in the 1940's before jet engines were even introduced to the world...

Not to far from what most of you would swear is an alien craft if it happened today..
Battle of Los Angeles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 04-15-2011, 01:23 AM   #72
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I cannot possibly imagine what's being created today in the military/top secret realm.
i rock back and forth at night trying to avoid speculating about that...

Quote:
I was watching Nova on PBS (doubt anybody else watches that lol)
every late night saturday...ive donated, doubt anybody heres done that...beat that U_U
Old 04-15-2011, 01:39 AM   #73
towlie
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
oh oh oh i knows this answer!!!!

aurora? to many pix to post lol
Yes yes, that sounds right lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post

every late night saturday...ive donated, doubt anybody heres done that...beat that U_U
I've never donated, does that mean I'm stealing? Haha.

Anyways, back on topic.

This is interesting, talk of sending radio waves and searching the heavens to intercept oncoming signals not from this planet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN3xjOiJtvA
Old 04-15-2011, 02:18 AM   #74
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Yes yes, that sounds right lol

I've never donated, does that mean I'm stealing? Haha.

Anyways, back on topic.

This is interesting, talk of sending radio waves and searching the heavens to intercept oncoming signals not from this planet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN3xjOiJtvA

real life movie lol

Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:18 AM   #75
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
^ one of my favorites

<3 carl sagan
Old 04-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #76
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Here is how I look at life

Live with no fear, or worries. 99% of everything you fear will not come true. The 1% that does come true will be beyond your control anyway, so why bother worrying in the first place?

I've seen UFO's, but I don't go on a conspiricy theory quest to tell the entire world about what is REALLY GOING ON! Truth is opinionated.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #77
towlie
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
^ one of my favorites

<3 carl sagan
</3 Matthew McConaughey
Old 04-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #78
lflkajfj12123

bump             
Old 04-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #79
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
What do you guys think about crop circles?

earth missing

message that was sent in the 70s

a reply to the message that carl sagan and others sent to space using binary

crop circle of a human face using the same technique that printers use

the most amazing crop circle. portrait of extraterrestrial life using the same technique that a tv uses to form a picture.

the disc also represent data like that on a CD. the bits are converted into ascii to form a message

If you have lots of patience, i would highly recommend watching this movie
Alien Messages by Maurice Osborn

Crop Circle and UFO Videos by Maurice Osborn
Old 04-21-2011, 10:11 PM   #80
lflkajfj12123

crop circles are a hoax by two south england guys

they came out openly in public about it and showed how they did it

almost all crop circles were found in england... any others are just copy cats
Old 04-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #81
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
^cover up lol

sounds real easy to make crop circles. but to add the complexity of math and computer language into the crop circle is astonishing. i highly doubt these england boys knew what they were making...

again, i would recommend watching that movie.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #82
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
YouTube - Alien Disclosure Imminent? Minister Farrakhan Interview w/Jaime Maussan - April 13, 2011

Louis Farrakhan speaks about UFO's and Alien life.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:20 PM   #83
lflkajfj12123

I watched it before

explain why 9/10 crop circles came from south england then?

the thought of them is entertaining but quite silly after more than a moments thought
Old 04-21-2011, 10:45 PM   #84
hessianben
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
hessianben is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Every ancient civilization on every continent has the same story of "gods" coming from space to create "man". If you read the bible in this light- especially the old testament- it actually makes sense. Even many of the so-called anomalies in the scientific world can be explained in this way. (skeletons of giants, "missing link"s, 'star children'...)
If you believe this theory however, it makes modern religion obsolete- which, as you may guess, would strip power and incredible amounts of money from many institutions... That is why religions are based on "FAITH": "belief in the face of overwhelming contradictory evidence"
hessianben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #85
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Indiana Jones 4 pissed me off.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:19 PM   #86
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
keeeban is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Don't know if anyone has seen any of this yet, but this is much more recent. Not sure when it began, but enormous objects, the size of planets, have been caught orbiting/flying around our sun.

Jamie Maussan explains that minutes after NASA released these photographs, they were immediately removed from the internet as well. Cover up? Who knows! Some of the objects, the size of Jupiter or even larger, appear to be metallic since there is a visible reflection of the sun's light against the objects.

He also explains that it is possible that these objects are/belong to other intelligences visiting our solar system using our sun as a dimensional portal as a means of transportation and also as a source of energy...

eh here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_BY2Ikkzoo

What do you guys think?
Old 04-22-2011, 12:31 AM   #87
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Oh, the FBI released documents on UFO sightings and the famous Roswell case to the public.

For the skeptical out there, well here ya go.

FBI — UFO

FBI — Roswell UFO

One of the pages:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ke_3kJGkRB...oswell+UFO.png

“… 3 bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture."
Old 04-22-2011, 12:57 AM   #88
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeeban View Post
Oh, the FBI released documents on UFO sightings and the famous Roswell case to the public.

For the skeptical out there, well here ya go.

FBI — UFO

FBI — Roswell UFO

One of the pages:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ke_3kJGkRB...oswell+UFO.png

“… 3 bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture."
thats been out for decades now...the media attention on it just goes in cycles every few years...
Old 04-22-2011, 02:19 AM   #89
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Aw man, and here I thought I stumbled upon something big. )=

New to me at least, ha
Old 04-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #90
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
http://www.thegreatstory.org/stardustflier.pdf

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote