Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old Today, 09:25 AM   #3391
Phlip
Custom administrator user text

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
How in the hell we got from the AP consistently accurately reporting results as reported to them from voting districts to project the unofficial (<-- which every chyron in the history of chyrons has reminded us was "unofficial" until the electors meet) winners of elections to that somehow meaning that the Associated Press swaying voters is amazing.
Because I actually said one of those things, and someone decided the other was what was apparently meant.
And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 09:27 AM   #3392
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
How in the hell we got from the AP consistently accurately reporting results as reported to them from voting districts to project the unofficial (<-- which every chyron in the history of chyrons has reminded us was "unofficial" until the electors meet) winners of elections to that somehow meaning that the Associated Press swaying voters is amazing.
Because I actually said one of those things, and someone decided the other was what was apparently meant.
pretzel logic......
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:33 AM   #3393
KA24DESOneThree
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KA24DESOneThree
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
But hey, you're rooting for the people that keep sending us in so... you must know what you're doing.
You're such a partisan shitbird that you forget Trump's Afghanistan troop surge in 2017.

You're rooting for the people that keep sending the military in.

50% increase in civilian casualties, 2017 compared to 2016.

Every time you pound on your keyboard, the entire forum gets dumber. You lower the bar of discourse with every post. You contribute nothing, those who engage you lose something, and yet here we still are.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #3394
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWfRF8kSnc
Old Today, 10:17 AM   #3395
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymoreSupaDoopa is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
You're such a partisan shitbird that you forget Trump's Afghanistan troop surge in 2017.

You're rooting for the people that keep sending the military in.

50% increase in civilian casualties, 2017 compared to 2016.

Every time you pound on your keyboard, the entire forum gets dumber. You lower the bar of discourse with every post. You contribute nothing, those who engage you lose something, and yet here we still are.
50% more civilian casualties according to whom exactly? Being someone who has deployed to Afghanistan and a few other 'stans that cannot be mentioned, I'm confused where these reports surface. We are based in neutral portions of the country and operating out of strategic points in which cells are confirmed. We don't drone strike because we're bored. WE have to account for that shit. If we cannot confirm the safety of all targets, the other branches will not drop ordinance. I LOVE when civilians assume they know what's going on like there is some television crew that follows us into the shit keeping tally of who got wasted.

What an ignorant fucking thing to even say.
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #3396
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I love when servicemen pretend like they are some special class like we live in Starship Troopers.
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #3397
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
...........a few days ago it was GA who certified.

Now, PA has certified.

trump has a less than 0 chance of hitting 270 no matter what happens in regards to court battles and other buffonery in any of the other states.

Put a fork (and why h....well, I am sure someone else wrote the twitter post because not enough YELLINNNNNGGGG!!!!!) in him and let the fat lady in.......

Can we close this thread yet??
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:02 PM   #3398
S14rebuild
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Naw....shit thread is stayn open till jan 20th.... not over till its OVER
S14rebuild is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:04 PM   #3399
S14rebuild
Nissanaholic!

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I love when servicemen pretend like they are some special class like we live in Starship Troopers.
Should be....they have the integrity, balls, and honor to be unselfish and sacrifice themselfs to protect your rights and freedoms.
Old Today, 12:24 PM   #3400
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

The US military hasn't defended American liberty in generations. Instead the powers that be continuously throw away the lives of the most willing to serve to protect private interests in secret.

I spent more than half my life living on overseas military instillations, with my ears and eyes open. My refusal to enlist despite what my last name could have gotten me is a direct reflection of the how I saw soldiers treated in that time.
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #3401
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Nevada Supreme Court certified the election results BTW.
Old Today, 12:48 PM   #3402
S14rebuild
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
The US military hasn't defended American liberty in generations. Instead the powers that be continuously throw away the lives of the most willing to serve to protect private interests in secret.

I spent more than half my life living on overseas military instillations, with my ears and eyes open. My refusal to enlist despite what my last name could have gotten me is a direct reflection of the how I saw soldiers treated in that time.

Men/women that put on that uniform are not just a representation of todays miltary, its of those that served before.
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #3403
zombiewolf513
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I'm an idiot.
Can confirm. You've got nothing upstairs to lose anyway.

Quote:
Quote:
I love the soft, spineless, soylent, LARPTIFA civilians that vote for the very politicians who war monger, then blame grunts for having to deal with those consequences, then rag on about how 'NoNe oF tHe tRoOpS dO AnYtHiNg To pRoTeCt LiBeRtY', then act like troops aren't entitled to 1A, then declare that troops think of themselves as a hollywood caricature for merely speaking on the subject, then acknowledge that troops get treated lower than dogshit for giving up their literal lives. You're FUBAR.

Leave it to a military brat to think they understand what it means to actually serve, or the goings on that actually secures the nation. You're like those officers' dependa wives that walk around expecting a solute because their husband is an officer.

It's honestly surprising your brother and twice lifer Mom haven't straightened this shit out for you.
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #3404
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

All you speak to is that you're angry and feel less than. It's all an ignorant temper tantrum. Any way that you feel like you can put someone down to your level you will.

It's sad, but I have no pity for you. Sleep in the bed you made for yourself.