Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
allmotorking
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
allmotorking is making a name for him/her selfallmotorking is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Race of Champions in Beijing Next Week

The Race of Champions comes to the Bird's Nest in Beijing China next week and this one will feature the top names from the world of Motorsports battling it out in a super special format for national and individual honors.

Representing Team USA will be Rally America champ Travis Pastrana and Formul Drift champ Tanner Foust. Last year, Foust knocked out current F1 champ Jenson Button in one of the rounds and we're pretty sure that Button will be looking for payback this year.

Other teams to look out for in the Nations Cup will be the Team Finland with Mikko Hirvonen and Marcus Gronholm and Team Germany featuring Michael Schumacher and rising F1 star Sebastian Vettel. One name absent from the rooster this year is last year's winner Sebastien Loeb. Not sure of the reason for this but maybe he just wanted to give someone else the chance to win this one.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
re drifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
re drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is this going to be on Tv? I'm all for Vettel, Tanner and Travis are my boys too so I guess I have a few people to cheer for.