Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-19-2005, 11:31 AM   #31
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What up, my name is Cisco and I own a 95 240SX se. I'm originally from southern Cali but I'm currently in Missouri cause of the Army. I've had my 240for almost 3 years now and have the following on it:
-18" Zeo BZ13 rims w/ Parada spec 2 tires
-Tokico shocks & springs, Cusco strut bars (f & r)
-Greddy radiator w/ 2 Fal fans
-Nismo clutch, Fidanza flywheel, B&M short shifter
-AEM intake
-Optima red top
-Hotshot headers, Catco high flow cat, RS*R exhaust,
-Sun grounding kit
-VIS carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber grill
-Sony, Infinity, Audiobahn sound system
I have the following but haven't installed yet (just bought new Xterra & house)
-Origin Lab Stylish body kit w/ f & r overfenders
-Carbon fiber trunk & Spec K spoiler
-UR underdrive pulley kit
I am looking at purchasing a "built" ka24de and then get the Greddy turbo kit in late January when I get the body kit put on.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2005, 12:51 AM   #32
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
sup.. my names ernie I drive a white somewhat stock s13 coupe for about 3 months now and loving every second of it
Old 12-21-2005, 04:34 PM   #33
timeless24
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
timeless24 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
names Omar
proud owner of a 93 s13 coupe
mods light build ka-t all done by me
arp head bolts
cometic head gasket
asia pistons
shotpeened rods
clevite rod n main bearings
valve job
t3/t4 .50
ssa top mount
complete custom exhaust
open waste gate
waitin on emanage ultimate and msd 6a
five lug swap done with zx brakes up front
tein s techs with kyb's
haven't started it yet
after shes running might invest in a front end conversion
timeless24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 11:21 PM   #34
sparkmarc

sparkmarc is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up guys this is the first time that i have posted anything. First thing is first I like fast ass cars and i own a 1989 240sx that i have alot dreams and wants or what ever you want to call them as far as hooking it up. I use to own a Nissan Sentra SE-R so I know what I'm getting myself into. Also I live in Las Vegas and there are not to many places that cateer to Nissans.
sparkmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 07:52 AM   #35
JEdwardsS14

JEdwardsS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, this is JEdwardsS14, my name is Josh Edwards. I have a 95' Zenki USDM S14 Silvia. I say that because that's what it's becoming. Same car steering wheel is on different side. Owell LOL. I live in Terre Haute Indiana and a member of PINKSKUID thats our group name. Thanks JEdwards
JEdwardsS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 10:13 AM   #36
txrxs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
txrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
nissan noobness X eleventy billion

Hola kidos. Nice forum you have here. My name is T.R. i've always been a fan of 240's ever since i could drive yet didn't really get turned on to them as performance machines until riding in a couple SR swapped cars at Modern Speed Labs (www.swappednissan.com). Plus i didn't have the funds to build the car i wanted until recently. My current car is in my sig, it's 03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege 1487/1500. MAM FMIC, Unichip, 2.5" turboback, twm. blah blah blah. The car will be up for sale come the first of the month. I'm looking for a S13 coupe in the midwest so anyone with any leads would be a great help.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:47 PM   #37
blackvr43000gt

blackvr43000gt is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up

Hi my name is miguel, I live in grand junctin, colorado. I have never posted on this site before so iguess i'll start here. I own a 93 240 fastback with sr20-det red top. I know a little about 240s but not much so i signed up here to learn a little more. i have pics of my 240 so far but dont know how to put them on. well i got to go just decided to introduce myself bye
blackvr43000gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 07:08 PM   #38
sharkeyes14

sharkeyes14 is an unknown quantity at this point
hello

hi, my name is seth my friends and family call me crash. I am from clinton Ms. and i own 3 nissans a 87 pick-up (work truck), an 89 240 fastback (play car), and a 97 240 (pussy puller). i do all of my own work from paint and body to engine, no one touches my cars but me...unless i can find a scantaly clad female to wash them for me . i frequent this forum but do not post much, i would much rather learn from those who are more knowledgable than me, than pollute the pages with mindless garbage like most of the "noobs". later
sharkeyes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 10:01 PM   #39
Toshiro
Leaky Injector

Toshiro is an unknown quantity at this point
So I've been on Zilvia for a long time. Just havent posted too much. Anyway my name is Toshi Chun, I know some people from meets in socal. I have a Tan 92 Base 240 and now I'm in Colorado for college trying to get my fill on the car scene. My car is pretty much stock but I'm a musician and a college kid so I dont ave too much for my car. But next year I hope to have a little extra money from working in the summer and some "unappropriated" college funds if you know what i mean. I will probably get a redtop and some coilovers by next Summer. I'm into drifting but mainly im into the whole motorsport world. I know a lot about the car and I hope i can help some people evry now and then. I really like drifting but am building my car into an all around grip, drift, street car.
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 11:48 PM   #40
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I've been around for a few weeks now getting familiar with the site(). I've mainly been getting the scoop on the cars and what to do and what not to do. I have some ideas for the car but I'll take it one step at a time. I've always been a huge fan of the 240sx cars, but never actually considered owning one until a few months back. So 3 days ago I went out and purchased my first 240sx. I scored a one owner, maroon, 95' S14, with 76k original miles on it. The car is completely stock, immaculate in and out, except for those few scratches and dings. It does unfortunately have a slushbox in it, but that's ok, I'll do a swap later on down the road. I hope to get some pictures up for everyone tomorrow, but I figured I'd make my presence known. Take it easy.

Glenn

*I'm a Newbie who can't read. If I could read I would've seen a Moderator said no pictures in this Thread*

Last edited by jr_ss; 12-26-2005 at 07:46 PM..
jr_ss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 06:30 PM   #41
tai_mai_shu

tai_mai_shu is an unknown quantity at this point
hey im jace just got back from okinawa and glad im back in central cali.. previously a die hard celica owner turned 240 guy.. i just bot a 1992 240 hatch and have lots of parts to put on it.. i will take pics soon for u guys.. thanks
tai_mai_shu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 03:20 AM   #42
Siberian Husky
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Siberian Husky is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hi im new...tryna get my hands on an early 90's fastback myself..dont have much to say..but have much to learn..so i better start reading..
Siberian Husky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 08:02 AM   #43
SmashedGlass

SmashedGlass is an unknown quantity at this point
CA

New here (obviously...point of the thread?). Moved from a '90 RPS180 project to a *drumrolls..or hisses* '87 RPS12 project. For some reason I keep getting into older and older cars. Anyhow, signed up in here so I can rake for information on CA18DET motors and anything else I can come across that might be useful, so far it's been worthwhile.

*1987 200SX hatch----
~CM/SSC springs (350fr/275rr)
~Tokico Illumina 5-way adj. shocks
~crapload of Polk/MOMO & Sony ice
~OOP Volk Group C Ultra 17x7 3-pc wheels
~CA18det, in crate, in storage, waiting for the end of my (second) lil' trip courtesy of Gee Dubbya....

So theres ya goes. Thanks!
SmashedGlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 07:25 PM   #44
Lucidsnow

Lucidsnow is an unknown quantity at this point
newbie here to read and learn more about the sexy silvia

s14 white zenki
Lucidsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 08:51 PM   #45
cnile51
Zilvia Member

cnile51 can only hope to improve
whats up to everyone on the forum.... I've been reading posts on here for a while and finally decided to start posting on here. My name is naser and i just somewhat finished my 240 well the main mods including sr20det, conversion, paint etc.

*DO NOT ATTACH IMAGES TO THIS POST*
cnile51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:05 PM   #46
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Look I understand you guys are Newbies and anxious to show off your cars, but this thread is:
NOT A PICTURE THREAD. THIS IS AN INTRODUCTION THREAD. DO NOT POST PICTURES OF YOUR CARS HERE. THERE IS A THREAD SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT!
Old 12-28-2005, 08:09 AM   #47
TOMKAIRA93
Zilvia Addict

TOMKAIRA93 is making a name for him/her selfTOMKAIRA93 is making a name for him/her self
What's up, my name is Adan and after lurking for months I've decided to join the site. I'm basically looking to help ppl out with parts and also to learn from others and to be of any help as well.

I own a Silvia, S13 Tommy Kaira Edition and of course sr20det.

I have a few mods on it and future ones to come.

-tein coilovers
-HKS cone filter
-APEX FMIC
-T-28 ball bearing turbo from an S14
-Racing Kakimoto cat-back and no cat converter
-Z32 maf to be installed tomorrow 28 dec 05
-APEXi S-AFC to be intalled along with the MAF
-Stock K bumper (aero one)
-Side skirts and rear balance (stock)
-Rolling on some 15" long champs

I'll be installing an s15 front when I get back from Iraq (May 06)
Tubular turbo manifold (been having it for like 6 months and still haven't found the time) LOL

Well, this is pretty much all I have for now. Be in the look out for whatever parts I'll be trying to get rid off. I buy alot and sell alot. hahaha.

Peace out!
Old 12-28-2005, 05:20 PM   #48
C2AUTOSPL
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (6)
C2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C2AUTOSPL Send a message via Yahoo to C2AUTOSPL
New guy here. In the process of becoming an "advertiser", just waiting for the moderators to respond.

I have an 89 240sx.
C2AUTOSPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 07:19 PM   #49
Jay Dee M
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Jay Dee M is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sup guys, I'm new here. I have an S13 coupe with Silvia conversion, SR20DET, and some other parts. I'll post pictures after I work on it a little more.
Jay Dee M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:25 PM   #50
Slo S14

Slo S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Slo S14
Whats up, I'm Phil. Stockish' SR powered S14
Slo S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:52 PM   #51
Devilstar

Devilstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Devilstar
Hey guys, fiqured i'd say waht up.

had my car for a few years now, nothing speical, its a 98 240sx ( duh ) 5spd se, no abs and no vlsd but thats alright. i get by..

i used to auto-x my car alot, that is untill it got hit in a parking lot ( hit and run, i will throw pics up in the pic thread soon ) and i got crappy tires ( i am a broke poor white kid living on his own so i'm kinda owned ).

live in utah we got some great canyon roads here, never drifted my car or anything ( more into grop driving anyway ) but i wont ever decline a fun run up a canyon. this is only my 2nd car, i started with a crx ( biggest pile eva! ) and moved up to this and i dont think i will ever get rid of it.

thats about it, we have a local utah forum so if any of you guys are from utah, hit me up a pm and i will give you a link or something..

anyways i will most likely lurk around a bit and soak up as much ka-t stuff i can.
Devilstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 02:09 PM   #52
ZenkiSilvia
Leaky Injector

ZenkiSilvia is making a name for him/her selfZenkiSilvia is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiSilvia
What's up all, I'm Zeki. New to the forum. I have recently purchased my 2nd 240sx. Pics should be as my avatar. Here are some of the mods. Hopefully more to come ASAP. =]
Megan Racing Coilovers 8kg/6kg : 32 Way Adjustable
Megan Racing C-Pillar Bar
Konig Wheels 17'' (wheel spacers!! WoOt)
Silvia Front End Zenki with Dual Projectors
Gunmetal Poly Paint Job
Strut Bars front and Back
Nardi Wheel
Megan Racing Harnesses
DOHC Swap
K&N Slip in Air Filter
Koyo Radiator
Flex-A-Lite Fan
Pretty much it for now. Thank you all!
ZenkiSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 01:31 PM   #53
ezradams

ezradams is an unknown quantity at this point
Problem getting front marker light off

Just joined the group after buying a 1993 240sx. Love the car....everything works great except the front left marker. Anybody know how to change the lamp? I can't see any access from the rear and can't figure out how the orange cover comes off!
ezradams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 02:40 PM   #54
nigel1
Zilvia Member

nigel1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know if I consider myself new... Ive been a member for over a year..

my name is nigel. im from fresno. driftin alone always.

+0 offset PWNS me
nigel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 05:15 PM   #55
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
nigel ur not new man...... u got like 240+ post....
Old 01-01-2006, 12:36 PM   #56
Zeroshifta

Zeroshifta is an unknown quantity at this point
sup, im Bill form galveston texas and i own a 90 hatch s13 that im resotring. I hope to one day go SR after i my kids are born. i'll be around here a lot looking for parts, thanks

Hatch>Coupe :afro
Pignose ownes
Zeroshifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 10:18 PM   #57
ispypsi
Leaky Injector

ispypsi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ispypsi Send a message via Yahoo to ispypsi
new-ish to this board, more of a local board guy and FA. owner since '01. i have a blacked out 97 ka-t. stock block, enthalpy rom, mid-low 12's...weld prostars...oh yes, i went there.

my brother has a banana two tone 89 coupe with a tri color silvia front end, and a redtop SR swap that was done in late 1997. s15 turbo, bikiROM, mid-low 12s.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:28 AM   #58
syndicatedreamz

syndicatedreamz is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up everyone my name is anthony. I own a 240sx coupe se. I about to order my rb25det in a coupe of weeks
syndicatedreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:09 AM   #59
Blacktop

Blacktop is an unknown quantity at this point
s14

Hey everyone,
I've been lurking here for a bit and am looking to get an s14, but have recently become interested in s13's too. I don't own a 240, but I've always been a "car dude" and have always wanted to start a project car. The 240 looks like the perfect platform for a boosted daily driver.

I've been reading alot and researching forums, and I'll try not to ask a question that's been asked before. See you around the forums!
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:22 AM   #60
preveink

preveink is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to preveink
hey guys i dont drive a 240 but i do have a mini with a sr20de rwd motor being that i am putting into . i stay more towards the vw scene with my gti but i have a soft spot for the 240
preveink is offline   Reply With Quote