Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-15-2018, 09:38 AM   #3241
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
And for wheel searches specifically, you can drill down to more specific results to make a generic "10j" search much more useful. Just click the search filters on the left:

自動車、オートバイ (Cars, motorcycles)
タイヤ、ホイール (tires, wheels)
ホイール (wheels; there is also a "tire and wheel set" タイヤ・ホイールセット option, so you'll have to get tires removed but it will have different results)
18インチ (18 inch, or choose whatever inch size you're after on the left)

That really hones in a broad search to something much more useful to what you're searching for. And then choose "used" 中古 like mentioned above and you're really off to the races.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2018, 12:37 PM   #3242
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That's how it's done.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 08:50 PM   #3243
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Google chrome has automatic translate that does all the work for you.
On top of that, google translate app allows you to highlight key text for translation, and more importantly; copy/paste.
On top of that, YAJ has some of the most specific subcategories for search of any auction and/or retail site I’ve ever seen.
If you can’t narrow your search with all three of those tools, you are lazy, unwilling to ‘work’ to help yourself, and borderline useless.

Also, there are no secret keywords to search that unlock endless auctions of rare parts and good deals. Those days are long over.
If you want to find rare parts or good deals, just like anywhere else, you have to have some patience, a little luck, and actually spend some time hunting like everyone else.

If people are reluctant to help you it’s because YAJ is slim pickings these days. No one wants to spoon feed links to the promising auctions they have found because that just drums up more competition for themselves.
Either that, or you’re one of the borderline useless people as mentioned above and chances are conversation with you is generally irritating.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #3244
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Google chrome has automatic translate that does all the work for you.
On top of that, google translate app allows you to highlight key text for translation, and more importantly; copy/paste.
On top of that, YAJ has some of the most specific subcategories for search of any auction and/or retail site I’ve ever seen.
If you can’t narrow your search with all three of those tools, you are lazy, unwilling to ‘work’ to help yourself, and borderline useless.

Also, there are no secret keywords to search that unlock endless auctions of rare parts and good deals. Those days are long over.
If you want to find rare parts or good deals, just like anywhere else, you have to have some patience, a little luck, and actually spend some time hunting like everyone else.

If people are reluctant to help you it’s because YAJ is slim pickings these days. No one wants to spoon feed links to the promising auctions they have found because that just drums up more competition for themselves.
Either that, or you’re one of the borderline useless people as mentioned above and chances are conversation with you is generally irritating.
...except for 'secondhand stores' trying to team up with you to make that sweet commission of the YAJ bidding they'll do for you.

Thank you for saying this the way that I pussed out from saying it.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:19 PM   #3245
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
sitting in a ware house since 2000, a fresh set of minervas. check the auction for stickers. how cool though

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p663532963

Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:54 AM   #3246
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:37 AM   #3247
95SilviaKs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
95SilviaKs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was over $1000 before and it didnt meet minimum price
95SilviaKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:37 PM   #3248
HiddenCharacter
Zilvia Member

HiddenCharacter is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody know if Auto Portal is still around? I sent them a DM and an email but never heard back. Thanks!
Old 02-24-2019, 06:30 PM   #3249
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenCharacter View Post
Anybody know if Auto Portal is still around? I sent them a DM and an email but never heard back. Thanks!
Hello Hidden,

We haven't use the Zilvia site some time, we are very busy here.
Please email [email protected]

Thank you!

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:10 AM   #3250
HiddenCharacter
Zilvia Member

HiddenCharacter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Portal View Post
Hello Hidden,

Thank you!
Thank you, email sent.
Old 02-25-2019, 07:16 AM   #3251
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Portal View Post
Hello Hidden,

Thank you!
Clear indication this site is dead.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:32 PM   #3252
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Clear indication this site is dead.
Too bad you keep coming back

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:27 PM   #3253
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Too bad you keep coming back
Tapatalk for the win!
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #3254
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I'm surprised the front seats didn't sell for nearly as much as the rears did.

yomisiu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 06:14 PM   #3255
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
They're pretty cool
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 06:12 AM   #3256
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Christ almighty, $2000+ for BACK seats.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:45 AM   #3257
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Alot of money i can only imagine what the Recaros are gonna fetch now
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 06:19 AM   #3258
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
a few years back, the R34 Nismo seats were fetching $2000-$3000 for the front pair

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:38 PM   #3259
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
gotta love googles translations-

yomisiu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 09:56 AM   #3260
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Scored this unused discontinued Tex Modify Rear wing with the trunk piece i love it!

Old 06-08-2019, 10:05 AM   #3261
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

oops duplicate post*
Old 06-08-2019, 10:30 AM   #3262
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Scored this unused discontinued Tex Modify Rear wing with the trunk piece i love it!

That's pretty rad. Don't see much Tex Modify around. I have the actual aero from that exact car in storage - full aero kit, hood, and front fenders. Maybe set 1 of 1 stateside? Just thought it was cool so picked it up when it popped up locally.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:12 AM   #3263
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
That's pretty rad. Don't see much Tex Modify around. I have the actual aero from that exact car in storage - full aero kit, hood, and front fenders. Maybe set 1 of 1 stateside? Just thought it was cool so picked it up when it popped up locally.

so cool dude i love the way those kits flow man. i would def say its 1 of 1 i havent seen a tex modify kit yet on a s chassis in the states.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:53 PM   #3264
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:

i damn near bought that thing... but instead i scored an S13 coupe wangan wing from a guy up in Canada that matches my hatch wangan wing. i will hopefully have both out on the market next year

but my latest score from Japan is a full S13 manual seat belt conversion including ALL interior panels, the little liners that clip into the A pillar seat belt holes aaaaaaand a COMPLETE oh shit handle (brackets and all)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:22 AM   #3265
jonesek
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jonesek has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Not gonna lie. That rocket bunny kit for a s13 coupe is looking really nice... its about $1500
jonesek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:48 PM   #3266
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
my latest score from Japan is a full S13 manual seat belt conversion including ALL interior panels, the little liners that clip into the A pillar seat belt holes aaaaaaand a COMPLETE oh shit handle (brackets and all)
Did you get the Headliner and A Pillars? I tried to install manual belt a-pillar panels one time and the clips in the panel were in different places than the provisions in the a-pillar so they couldn't be installed.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 03:08 PM   #3267
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Did you get the Headliner and A Pillars? I tried to install manual belt a-pillar panels one time and the clips in the panel were in different places than the provisions in the a-pillar so they couldn't be installed.
didnt get the headliner and i was looking at the clip brackets last night in my car and notice they were different... ill throw the b pillars and belts in this weekend, and just keep a look out for the clips. the headliners are easy to get, found 3 of em for like $90-$100 each.

Old 06-13-2019, 03:50 PM   #3268
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
after doing some research, looks like you dont need brackets for the jdm a pillars. they are supposed to snap into the metal on the body. the only thing thats needed is the headliner... which i think im just going to have mine extended and recovered in black cloth (seeing as its the only piece of grey i have left on the inside of the car).

Old 06-14-2019, 03:02 PM   #3269
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i damn near bought that thing... but instead i scored an S13 coupe wangan wing from a guy up in Canada that matches my hatch wangan wing. i will hopefully have both out on the market next year

but my latest score from Japan is a full S13 manual seat belt conversion including ALL interior panels, the little liners that clip into the A pillar seat belt holes aaaaaaand a COMPLETE oh shit handle (brackets and all)
Damn if i didnt have a full cage i would consider the manual belts gotta use harness tho.. As far as the SX-R wing there is still one left apparently full kit up for grabs. those wangan wings would be a great idea too bro not many people selling them at all and shipping is always killer on those types of items
Old 06-14-2019, 06:58 PM   #3270
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
As far as the SX-R wing there is still one left apparently full kit up for grabs. those wangan wings would be a great idea too bro not many people selling them at all and shipping is always killer on those types of items
theres actually 2 up right now.

and yeah, im stoked about the wangan wings. will be SO nice to offer the matching pair. ive been asked quite a bit thru the years on where to get wangan wings (since i dont make them yet). im super excited to bring them back for my customers!