Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-25-2014, 01:32 AM   #1
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Vancouver RB26 S13 build

Hey everyone, my car is a red 1992 S13 that ive had for about 5 years. It is currently reaching the final stages of an RB26 engine swap and car rebuild. I am obsessed with rare and period correct parts from Japan, I believe all these little things add to the car in a huge way (even if theyre items as small as an oil cap for example).

My goal is for this car to scream 1990s/early 2000s style and be a genuine Japanese build done in Canada.

To start this off here is a current parts list of my car

Drivetrain/Chassis:
- S13 hatchback
- Full stitch weld chassis
- R33 RB26 engine
- RB25 transmission
- Custom trans crossmember with URAS mount
- C's short stroke shifter
- Custom length one piece driveshaft
- BNR32 differential
- Q45/Z32 6 bolt axles
- Ogura racing Carbon twin plate clutch w/ lightweight flywheel

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes:
- Blitz 03 17x10 rear 17x9 front
- BNR34 Brembo front brakes (PDM racing lines)
- BNR32 rear brakes (PDM racing lines)
- BM50 brake master cylinder
- BNR32 Aluminum rear uprights
- Adjustable rear arms
- Powdercoated subframe
- PoweredbyMAX subframe risers
- BNR32 rear 5 lug hubs
- Garage clear S14 knuckles for increased angle
- Ikeya formula S14 roll center adjusters
- Kazama tie rods
- NISMO powerbrace
- Tein Superdrift coilovers (Modified rear mount for aluminum knuckles)
- Tein EDFC system

Engine/Engine compartment:
- R33 RB26
- Wring specialties PRO harness
- ARP headstuds
- Apexi metal headgasket
- Tomei oil pan baffles
- Oil pan modified for RWD only
- Trust oil filter relocate and oil cooler
- HKS downpipe (modified to clear steering shaft)
- HKS/Custom intercooler pipe kit
- HKS adjustable cam pulleys
- Trust accessory pulley kit
- Mines intakes/K&N filters
- Greddy BNR32 radiator
- Samco radiator hoses
- GTR intercooler

Interior:
- Cusco 7pt with Cusco padding
- Bride zeta I with bride rails (x2)
- Takata 5pt harness
- RYO 4pt harness
- Personal 330mm steering wheel
- D-max quick release
- NISMO 260km/h cluster
- BLITZ black light gauges (Boost, oil temp, oil pressure)
- Yashio factory okachan water temp
- Greddy turbo timer (pink crystal)
- Greddy Profec boost controller (blue crystal)
- Wideband meter (in cluster clock location)
- Tein EDFC controller
- Apexi multichecker
- Tommykaira dead pedal
- Suede wrapped headliner/glovebox door
- C-pillar bar
- Juran rear strut bar

Exterior:
- M-sport rear bumper
- Vertex sideskirts
- BN sports type I front bumper
- M-sport (replica) hood
- Eastbear aero side mirrors
- Kouki 180sx taillights
- B-wave wing ("small" version)
- Dmax kouki position lights

Picture of how the car currently sits

Heres some old photos of the car, im not going to go into much detail and just let the pictures do the talking

Heres another phase it went though

Did lots of hunting/buying and installing parts, once again, mostly going to let the pictures do the talking as theres a lot to go through. As i post updates they will be more in depth.

Subframe build/hicas delete version 1

Lots of interior stuff

Brake upgrade Version 1 (R32 GTR brakes)

My first pair of Blitz 03s i acquired (17x10)

Once the other pair arrived shortly after

Kouki tail lights

More 17" 03s

Test fitting bwave "smaller versions" wing

Bought a lot of SR stuff at one point with plans to build it with forged internals and do a GT2871r build.

Would have been a great setup but plans basically fell through as i was spending more than i wanted on it all and would rather have put it towards the RB swap i always wanted to do from the beginning

This is basically where things get interesting, sold most of my aftermarket SR parts and worked the rest of the parts into a deal for an RB26

Had a solid plan this time around so it was time to get to work

Pulling the KA

Removing the sound deadening

Did some witing stuff, prepped chassis for stitch welding, not the most fun of jobs...

Carbon Ogura racing twin plate for the RB

Finishing up the stitch welding

Swapped out to an R32 GTS front crossmember, it seemed there wasnt really an obvious way to mount the RB26 so i just figured things out as i went

My RB25 box with C's short stroke shifter, very nice shifter, they are getting hard to find and i was lucky enough to get one bnib

Greddy R32 GTR radiator

AFR meter i fitted into the clock section of the gauge cluster

Greddy GREX oil cooler setup

Profec B boost controller. I love the crystal, gameboy-look of the older greddy units

Picked up paint for my engine bay and interior. This was my first time painting so it was a bit of a learning experience but i am happy with the results

Some R34 brakes came available to me at a good price and i couldnt resist so i picked them up

Lots of putting things back together

Pulled the subframe out of an R32 GTR for some more parts

This was the beginning of my subframe build version 2

Had another S13 subframe powdercoated, swapped my PBM risers over, installed GTR diff with S13 rear cover and made some spacers to solid mount the front portion. Installed the GTR aluminum knuckles, Q45 and Z32 axles, GTR sway bar etc.

Got my bottom end back from the machine shop so it was time to start assembling

New oil pump, since this is an R33 there is no problem with the oil pump drive on the crank being to short

Installing new valve seals in the head

Gasket matching these water ports

Head bolted on with the ARP headstuds and Apexi headgasket. Timing belt also installed

ARP stud for timing belt tensioner

Got some parts polished which came out amazing

Max amount of images has been reached, still lots more to come before this thread is up to date to where i am now.
ESCAPE! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #2
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Began cutting up the oil pan to convert it to RWD only. The oil pan was a mini project in itself but was kinda fun!

Sooo much cutting, forget how many cut off discs i went through but it was a lot. Heres all the bits that came off

My friend Ben was able to get some aluminum round stock plugs for me that fit perfect!

Drilled out oil returns to 5mm for better flow

After and before

Tomei baffles installed!

I didnt really want to mess around with turbo elbows, manifolds etc coming loose so i decided i would replace all the hardware and find a good way to keep things tight. So i made a trip to PDM Racing and got these neat lock washers and hardware.

The lock washers are used in pairs (2 per bolt) and have ramps that face each other to prevent the bolt from backing out.

While i was assembling things for whatever reason i had to back off one of the nuts, i hadnt even torqued it yet and it was twice as hard to undo. So hopefully these will do the trick

Engine pretty much assembled!

First test fit in the engine bay. As expected i didnt bash the firewall enough in the starter area as well as the top of the transmission. Couple other small issues with brake lines etc

The real issues are with the steering shaft and the downpipes (as expected). The front turbo basically comes out dead center to the steering shaft. I have begun work on modifying and oldschool HKS downpipe i picked up. I will post more on this in the next update since ive only just started.

I am very happy with how it sits though, not to high or low, and not to far forward or far back.

Also my wheels decided to come out for some sun that day! (*^▽^)/

Decided to pick up some new coilovers. Owned my Tein HAs for waaay to long and they were on their way out.

These are TEIN drift master which are high up on the list of dream coilovers for me. They also have the EDFC which allows you to electronically change the dampening for front/rear from inside the car, pretty unnecessary but at the same time kind of cool haha

More motor pictures as well as my modded HKS downpipe to clear steering shaft

My superdrifts are now installed all around as well. Still need to fine tune the height etc once the body panels are on. Also ran all the wires for the EDFC. Since im running the GTR rear knuckles i had to swap to the fork style lower mount so i cut the mount of some beat up HKS hipermax i had laying around and got them welded on

New trans mount!

Ended up making some solid motor mounts. Many different opinions on these.. hoping with the smoother inline 6 its not too violent. We'll see, may end up changing them.

Theyre basically just 3" round stock cut to 45mm (By Ben Osborne, thank you sir). Then drilled a hole through the center, drilled and tapped a hole for that allen head screw to keep the mount from spinning in the crossmember and put a bolt through it. Was going to tap threads and do studs but this installed on the motor easier because i could just slide them in from the side.

Made these up as well so i can run my Z32 2+2 cables

Modded this GTST trans crossmember

Random cool parts picture!! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

I had these knuckles made by a shop in Japan called Garage Clear. I told them a bunch of specs for my car and they made them accordingly, the sheets say what the specs are. They normally just deal with processing knuckles (you send your knuckles, they modify then send back) but since shipping would suck for me they were able to source the knuckles in Japan for me which was really cool.

You may have also noticed they are S14 knuckles, I will be switching to S14 front suspension (mostly for 5 lug hub availability).

They mostly deal with AE86 and have done over 150 pairs of knuckles on them!

Got this plate/light box sent over with some parts haha. Maybe throw it on if im running a day permit.. or just wire it and hang it on the wall hahah. These things look super cool in person

Couldnt pass up the opportunity to own this TOMEI cluster. I really enjoy collecting rare part

TOMEI strut bar as well. Couldnt fit a 3 point with the RB26 covers but this will do!

Got a new clutch slave cylinder as well as a braided clutch line.

Got my new driveshaft made with RB25 yoke and larger U-joints.

Here you can see how much beefier this thing is!

Made this power steering fluid return line and mounted this reservoir ive had laying around forever

I picked up this pipe kit a while back, its from a C35 laurel that had an RB26 swap. Its a combination of HKS and custom piping and seems to fit quite well on the turbo side at least, the intake side may need some modification but i bought it expecting to have to modify it more so im super happy

Box also included OEM R33 GT-R computer and a Greddy fuel fuel deliver pipe. Its just for standard 10.5mm injectors, i just find the OEM one to be a bit of a eyesore in the engine bay

Finding a water pump pulley (i was missing mine) locally wasnt happening so i also grabbed the TRUST pulley set for R33/R34. Stoked on these as well even though you dont even really see them in the engine bay

The piping all fit up really well and looks very cool

My wiring harness showed up the other day. The harness is super nice and was really easy to install. All the looms are wrapped in braided sleeving, everything tucks under the intake manifold, ignitor chip and injector resistor pack relocated into the cabin next to the ECU etc etc.

Was too excited to take pictures so i dont have any uninstalled photos (▰˘︹˘▰)

New bumper! BN sports type I

Was able to make my Mines intakes fit and still be able to close the hood

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd started the engine!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KMx9W00vu8

NISMO power brace

HKS limited edition oil cap

For some real proper photos of my car check out constant revolution for another progress update!!!

http://www.constantrevolution.ca/201...-rb26-s13.html

Old 08-01-2014, 02:56 PM   #3
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Interior pics!

Great build man.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:06 PM   #4
wtb24o

Trader Rating: (5)
wtb24o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The hottest build coming out of Vancouver!!

I still want my ride along when she's going.

-Adam
wtb24o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #5
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Well damn, this is quite the build you've got so far!

I'll be following this one for sure!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #6
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Love the blitz 03's. Wish i could sale my lmgt4's to buy some with decent size.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:33 PM   #7
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Thanks everyone!! I'll post some interior shots at the end of this post, its still a work in progress tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post
Love the blitz 03's. Wish i could sale my lmgt4's to buy some with decent size.
LMGT4s are also amazing!! Definitely on my list to own one day haha

Today i started installing my new front suspension/steering setup

Ikeya formula roll center adjusters
NISMO power brace
Kazama inner tie rods
Garage clear S14 knuckles

I still need some S14 outer tie rods before i can finish. I cant wait to drive with this setup, should be able to get some better steering angle and have a huge improvement in roll center

As promised heres some interior pics:

These old school Keiichi Tsuchiya driving gloves also recently arrived, according to the seller on YAJ they were signed ~20 years ago

Old 08-06-2014, 10:57 PM   #8
Silviastunter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Silviastunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
God dam looking good so far. Love those wheels and your attention to detail. Can't wait to see more of this!
Silviastunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:10 PM   #9
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Any updates to this? I love it so far, I checked the blog but didn't see to many updates there either.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:36 AM   #10
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Not really too much to update, been working on setting up my front suspension/steering and ran into some problems

Had to order some tie rod extensions, love URAS parts, i couldnt find anyone else who made these (quality ones at least). Their parts always come in cool boxes as well

Mated these to my TEIN outers...

then to my Kazama inners

Next were the Ikeya Formula offset tension rod collars to allow for more clearance of the wheels with the increased steering angle

However due to my wheels being higher offset the tension rod clearance is still what is limiting my steering angle. I may try running larger spacers (currently 15mm) then shortening the lower control arm which will get the wheel further away from the tension rods

Grabbed this Arai GP-2K helmet which is custom painted with the Keiichi Tsuchiya design (non-chrome)

To solve the front steering angle problem i ended up buying some new wheels, original plan was to just buy another pair of 03s but theyre not super common in the size i need and i need something to use in meantime. Plus i just always wanted a set of these 。゚(TヮT)゚。

Panasport G7 C5C2

The fronts are 8.5J and will give me more inner clearance than my 9J 03s do even with a large spacer. The rears are 9.5J +28 which is basically as aggressive as i can fit with my current suspension settings

I still plan to either find a pair or 03s that are 8.5j or change the inner barrels on mine (if i can find a reputable place that sells lips) so i can have both full sets
Old 10-25-2014, 12:02 PM   #11
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Awesome build! I'm interested in that Arp stud for the timing tensioner! Where did you get one? Special order from arp?
Old 10-25-2014, 12:14 PM   #12
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoked240 View Post
Awesome build! I'm interested in that Arp stud for the timing tensioner! Where did you get one? Special order from arp?
Thanks for the comment! I actually got Lordco to order it in for me believe it or not.. The ARP part number for the stud is AM33501LB I meant to post that in my original post
Old 10-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #13
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Great taste in parts selection. Really like where this is going. keep it up looking forward to seeing this one finished.

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:23 AM   #14
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Love the build and love the parts list even more. Glad to see all the rarities im getting out bid on are going to a good home :P haha keep it up
Old 10-27-2014, 02:04 PM   #15
wolfpack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
wolfpack is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Killin' it dude!
Old 10-27-2014, 03:08 PM   #16
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
This looks really good! Good to see, and amped for you to get her going!
Old 10-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #17
Scott@FontanaNissan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Scott@FontanaNissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Scott@FontanaNissan
wow your car is looking great! keep up the good work

-Juan
Scott@FontanaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:27 PM   #18
motteramm
Leaky Injector

motteramm is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought I was doing good with "rare" parts... Wow just wow.. Good work man. Really digging all the OG parts, keep it up.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #19
Apex Eight
Zilvia Member

Apex Eight is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome build, cool parts, great documentation. All around great build thread, keep it up!
Apex Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:46 AM   #20
91coupesr20det
Leaky Injector

91coupesr20det is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh man, this is prime. Im almost done with my rb26 in my coupe right now. Was wondering if i was gonna have to hammer the tunnel. Guess that answers that lol.
91coupesr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:01 AM   #21
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
It's good to see you still plugging away at this project

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:08 AM   #22
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
i love scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling in detailed build threads! lots of cool parts and a great build thus far!
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #23
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
way easier to read this build thread Jesse!!
Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:31 PM   #24
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
fuck off with your dope build and awesome wheels! cool stuff there man!
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:14 PM   #25
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
trade for my soul? can add cash
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 04:01 PM   #26
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Rusker is on a distinguished road
Looks great!
Old 11-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #27
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I love this <3
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #28
jabadboy77
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
jabadboy77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Great build man I love it
jabadboy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:04 AM   #29
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This car is really good, excellent taste in parts.
Ka24Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #30
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Fuck. I need a new job.

Fantastic sir, simply fantastic.