Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 02-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MA JasonG
Kelford Godzirra S13 SR20DET Cams

Kelfords breaking down doors with the introduction of his new race proven cams. Specializing in high performance Japanese enignes with the latest specsifications and developments. This is going to be new to hit the US Market with an estimated arrival time of 2 weeks. With the history of Subaru guys running these, theres no stop to Kelfords world domination in all type of motorsports.

Kelford Cams new range of street and race track proven camshafts for S13 non NVCS SR20DET engines, Low seat to seat duration for fast spool ...Ultimate DRIFT designs.

SR20-DET S13 (Hydraulic lifter) TURBO, Mild street, suits boost increase, good midrange.

Cam Specs:
  • 256 duration intake
  • 264 duration exhaust
$495 shipped (sold as set)

SR20-DET S13 (Hydraulic lifter) TURBO, Ultimate drift spec, Fast street, ECU & Turbo upgrade required.
Cam Specs:
  • 264 Duration Intake
  • 272 Duration Exhaust
$495 shipped (sold as set)
MA JasonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Pink GodziRa cams?
Old 02-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #3
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

MA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura about
not quite, think bigger! Cosworth anyone??
Old 02-29-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

Just some specs on these cams.

S13 SR20DET 256/264
Approx. RPM Range
  • 3000-7000
Duration @ .006
  • Intake - 256
  • Exhaust - 264
Duration @ .050
  • Intake - 198
  • Exhaust - 204
Valve Lift @ 1.5
  • Intake - 10.50mm
  • Exhaust - 10.50mm
Centerline @ Full Lift
  • Intake - 108
  • Exhaust - 112
S13 SR20DET 264/272
Approx. RPM Range
  • 3500-7500
Duration @ .006
  • Intake - 264
  • Exhaust - 272
Duration @ .050
  • Intake - 202
  • Exhaust - 208
Valve Lift @ 1.5
  • Intake - 11.00mm
  • Exhaust - 11.00mm
Centerline @ Full Lift
  • Intake - 108
  • Exhaust - 112
Old 02-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
ZOMG..... very awesome RPM range

these are perfect....
Old 02-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
any word on the 186-d cams? i have been contemplating them for months...
Old 02-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

I will check with them on it. Right now theres only a few things coming over but for Nissan related its just S13SR cams. If you want I can check availability there, and we can set up a special order.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:05 PM   #8
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
i wish there were some s14 sr cams. any idea if they're going to make those?? do the 256/264 require upgraded springs/retainers?
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:50 PM   #9
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

They do make cams for S14. Just non on their way yet. You dont need to upgrade springs/retainers but I suggest it.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #10
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
i may be intrested in the 186d cams.. it ssays they are for the fwd pulsar. if i have solid lifters will it fit the rwd. depending on price i may jump on this.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:35 PM   #11
Gearhead_42
Leaky Injector

Gearhead_42 is an unknown quantity at this point
So if I'm reading right, these have slightly advanced timing when compared to the Greddy EASYCams, which otherwise are similar... intake 108 centerline vs 120 for the Greddy, and 112 vs. 114 on the exhaust side.

Marginally better top end then, with a little more overlap "lope" at idle

Or am I backwards again
Gearhead_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #12
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

called today about cams no return call.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #13
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdrifter View Post
called today about cams no return call.
I received your message at around 7pm. Was busy all day running around sorry. I did return your PM and honestly would have called you but calling after 7 is something id prefer not to do. I will call you tomorrow.