Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 07-25-2006, 10:19 AM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing Presents: Brian Crower Valve Spring and Retainer Kits for SR20DET!

Brand new from Brian Crower, Inc - Valvespring and titanium retainer kits for your SR20DET.

BC's description:
"Designed for high rpm, BC valve springs are wound from only the highest grade, super clean, chrome silicone alloy and feature proprietary processing procedures for consistent pressures. BC titanium retainers are CNC machined from 6AL4V round bar titanium to exacting tolerances."

Here are the specs on them:
-Seat: 1.550" @ 90 lbs
-Open: 1.025" @ 220 lbs
-Coil Bind: 0.910"
-And of course no machine work required

As you can see, compared to the very popular Comp Cams and Ferrea valve springs, these are have a higher advertised seat and open pressure. Compare below.

-Comp's seat pressure is 75 lbs, open load is 189 lbs.
-Ferrea's seat pressure is 80lbs, open load is 195lbs.

So what does this mean in lamen's terms? Higher rpm's and less chance of deadly valve float, since everyone knows these SR valve and rocker assemblies like to party out like New Year's Eve.

These BC kits are quality, performance minded, affordable kits with excellent specs. Be the first cool kid on the block to have them and still have enough money to take you and your friend out for drinks after the install.

Do we have these things on stock? Yeppers - 20 sets good.

Pricing is as follows:
$220 shipped per set (included springs AND retainers)

Payment options:
PayPal to [email protected]
Credit Card via 407-673-1320

Please make sure to include you are from Zilvia in the notes if paying via PayPal and we'll get these shipped out ASAP. Please post or email if you have any other questions. Check out our site and look in the New Parts section or www.briancrower.com and take a look at what else they offer. We are updating the site routinely as more stuff becomes available. If you see something else you like, I can get that for you too.

Keep an eye out for upcoming specials on more BC stuff as it becomes available.

Thanks guys!

Teddy
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
D1champ
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
D1champ is on the path to ruinD1champ is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I noticed they have developped a 2.35L stroker kit for the S13 SR20DET..have any case studies or competition cars running with it?
D1champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:31 PM   #3
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1champ
I noticed they have developped a 2.35L stroker kit for the S13 SR20DET..have any case studies or competition cars running with it?
PM'd.

Thanks!
[email protected]

Old 08-01-2006, 10:16 AM   #4
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I've had quite a bit of inquiry about the advertised springs rate of the Brian Crower spring vs. Ferrea Dual spring, i.e. how can a single spring be so close to a dual spring setup? Because of this we went ahead and did a side by side test of the two on our own time. Needless to say we were VERY surprised at the result. What you are looking at below is the rate of the spring in pounds @ different compression heights. I'll let the numbers speak for themselves.

Rate @ 1.550"
Brian Crower = 80lbs
Ferrea Dual = 90lbs

Rate @ 1.339
Brian Crower = 140lbs
Ferrea Dual = 140lbs

Rate @ 1.200
Brian Crower = 175lbs
Ferrea Dual = 175lbs

Now the importance of these numbers isn't how close these to the 'advertised' pressures, as every spring rate tester will be a little bit different. What you want to note is A-B test of diff springs on SAME tester, which is exactly what we did. Regardless, these BC springs showed us they are even better than we had initially thought. Right now we feel these are the best bang for the buck hands down.

We have 13 sets of these left.
[email protected]

Old 08-01-2006, 03:39 PM   #5
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
I got mine today and will test them in the next few days... so far they look like a quality product. I can't wait to try them out. I'll even have the weights of the titanium retainers vs stock units. Should make for interesting reading.
TheWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:43 AM   #6
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how do we order at the special price?
Old 08-02-2006, 08:33 AM   #7
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by the head
how do we order at the special price?
1) PayPal $220 to [email protected] - just note Zilvia.net special in notes area
2) Call me at 407-673-1320, mention Zilva.net and pay $220 via credit card
[email protected]

Old 08-02-2006, 08:57 AM   #8
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Teddy,
I am looking into upgrading my S14 SR head. I would like to include these in my build, but I would like some guidance on the rest of the parts- cams, valves, etc for a drift setup.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:54 PM   #9
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
there is no real drift setup, high rpm. that's it. road racing, drag racing, drifting, all use high rpm. this includes cams, they all help the motor breathe better, its up to you how you put it to use.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:02 AM   #10
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz
Teddy,
I am looking into upgrading my S14 SR head. I would like to include these in my build, but I would like some guidance on the rest of the parts- cams, valves, etc for a drift setup.

Carlos
PM'd!

Thanks!
[email protected]

Old 08-03-2006, 11:22 AM   #11
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Got mine yesterday. Thanks guys. Won't go in until the end of the month though.

Gonna send you a PM.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:41 AM   #12
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
money sent yesterday!
Old 01-30-2007, 02:19 PM   #13
Healtoeae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Healtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Do you know if they make 87mm pistons in 9.0 comp for stock sr20det?

I see that they have pistons for their stroker, just banking on the chance they might make them for stock SR's. Also could you PM me a price on that and rods for a sr20det?

Thanks!
Healtoeae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:55 PM   #14
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
order was recieved today. i great styff. will deffantly do more business with u guys agn. ur customer service rox.. cant wait to get the cams installed and on the dyno.