Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 07-05-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
thoughts on the casey anthony verdict?

^ true story when i heard this morning...good going FL, another win for you...
Old 07-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
fuck that dumb bitch..
Old 07-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah..

i hope she gets hit by a truck driven by a toddler
Old 07-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i honestly dont give a fuck. why do we put peoples lives like that on blast? now shes not guilty and her life is still fucked. whether or not she actually did it, had this not been on TV she could move out of her town and continue her life normally somewhere else. now anywhere she goes, she'll be known.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good, fuck her. And not fuck florida, fuck st pete for letting her off.....
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #6
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
daftphunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
i honestly dont give a fuck. why do we put peoples lives like that on blast? now shes not guilty and her life is still fucked. whether or not she actually did it, had this not been on TV she could move out of her town and continue her life normally somewhere else. now anywhere she goes, she'll be known.
Should she even be allowed the privilege to live her life normally? Probably fucking not. Stupid
daftphunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
thats the thing, who knows if she did it? probably yes from what ive barely paid attention to, but say shes actually totally innocent, shes screwed. i really dont know why people are so into all this bullshit that doesnt pertain to them. shes not a serial killer going out there and hacking up random people, she "murdered" her own daughter and thats it, no one else was involved and shouldnt be a national interest. fucking leave this shit off TV let it take its course.

this is in the same category as all the bullshit celebrity news that people pay attention to, its pointless info that affects no one else yet somehow we cling to it like it has personally affected us and is a part of our lives.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #8
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
who's casey anthony
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #9
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
well. as much as I would like to say this bitch is guilty. There isn't enough evidence. Period.

Fucked up part is she thinks she's scott free....she's gonna stand in front of God...and he's gonna look at her and say "yeah.....uh huh...i know exactly what you did....you are gonna fucking burn for the rest of eternity".

Assuming she is in fact guilty and she wasn't just some crazy bitch high on drugs and shit.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Everywhere that Bitch goes, people will recognize her . I dont think people will be simpathetic towards her . She will be ousted , I give her less than a year before some one cleans her clock or she offs her self.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #11
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
+1 to what Silviaguy240 said.
Why is there always some depressing bullshit on the news. Id love it if for one FULL week we could hear about nothing but good stuff.....and I dont even watch the news. Is strange watching news from other countries and then watching our news stations.........
fyneyoungstunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #12
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
thats the thing, who knows if she did it? probably yes from what ive barely paid attention to, but say shes actually totally innocent, shes screwed.
Even if she did not commit the actual act of murder; though in my opinion she did or at least knows what really happened; her kid went missing and she waited a month to report it, while she went partying, getting tattoos, and other such trashy girl things. Any innocent caring mother would be going crazy with grief and searching everywhere for her missing child.

I do not really care about Casey Anthony in particular; I am all for people like her not producing any offspring anyway; what upsets me is that such people live and how ineffective and silly the system can be. She should at least be required to get clinically sterilized or something.

Also, why do courts not use lie detector devices? Or do they?
A TV game show can use one, so why not the judicial system. I understand how people can object to them as invasion of privacy and such, but it seems that murder/serious trials are the one place where it would actually be morally acceptable to use a lie detector.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #13
kenS14
Leaky Injector

kenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
thats the thing, who knows if she did it? probably yes from what ive barely paid attention to, but say shes actually totally innocent, shes screwed. i really dont know why people are so into all this bullshit that doesnt pertain to them. shes not a serial killer going out there and hacking up random people, she "murdered" her own daughter and thats it, no one else was involved and shouldnt be a national interest. fucking leave this shit off TV let it take its course.

this is in the same category as all the bullshit celebrity news that people pay attention to, its pointless info that affects no one else yet somehow we cling to it like it has personally affected us and is a part of our lives.
well said...couldnt have said it any better myself
Old 07-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #14
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
while i agree that majority of people are taking away the wrong things from this case, seeking entertainment and drama for their own enjoyment...

i look at it more of an assessment and true test of our judicial system...whether you cared about the case or not, it should affect you in some way if you are an american citizen, imo...needless to say, my faith in our revered judicial system keeps precipitously diminishing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
Why is there always some depressing bullshit on the news. Id love it if for one FULL week we could hear about nothing but good stuff.....and I dont even watch the news. Is strange watching news from other countries and then watching our news stations.........
the news will always be bleak and despondent...
Old 07-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #15
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Regrettably, stuff like this happens all the time. Can somebody plz explain to me why this got so much media attention? I paid no attention at all, so I don't know.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #16
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Well she got convicted of lying to the cops.
Honestly it may have been more difficult to prove that she murdered her child.
think the body was decomposed to the point where it was hard to find solid evidence.

IMO, I'm pretty certain she was involved, if not the the perp.
No reasonable person is going hide their child's body, in the trash, after the child 'drowns'.
Even if she wasn't guilty, what she did was low.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #17
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Also, why do courts not use lie detector devices? Or do they?
They aren't 100% accurate, and you can fool them. It is possible to convince yourself that you are innocent of a crime you committed, which would render the machine useless.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #18
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
she'll get hers. im sure somebody tied their faith in humanity into this case enough to try and do somethin to her.
DS562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #19
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
adam s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
adam s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #20
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Did she kill her daughter? I don't know. Was she fucking hot? Yes, yes she was.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #21
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
"her kid went missing and she waited a month to report it, while she went partying, getting tattoos, and other such trashy girl things. Any innocent caring mother would be going crazy with grief and searching everywhere for her missing child."

"No reasonable person is going hide their child's body, in the trash, after the child 'drowns'."

Fortunately and Unfortunately ^THESE are not true statements. Human psyche is an interesting thing......
fyneyoungstunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #22
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
OJ Simpson.

I seriously dont know what else the prosecution needed to prove that Casey did it. I mean common.. they had proof that there was indeed a decomposing body in the trunk of her car.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #23
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
The News media Loves to Cover Suff like this , sadly it sells and the public watches. This case here was serious enough for me to dwell on it, that bitch is evil . But other shit like Paris Hilton ,Britney Spears , Mel Gibson ,Lindsay Lohan and their Police troubles are covered religiously by mainstream media. That type of crap isnt important to me.

I look at it like this , They mind fuck us , lol.They feed us all this shit day and night to keep our minds diverted from the real important issues.Slight of hand sort of speak. Divert attention like a magician. They keep us occupied and side tracked . To give the Pop Culture something to talk about, you know around the office or break room.
Why dont they cover shit like the Wars in the Middle east ?Hell, were already in Lybia now . How many Countries is that now?How that shit happen?I mean really report , ask civilians and get real uncensored testimonies of the shit that going on over there.It Aint going to happen , because the media is controlled and used to spread War propaganda .Its a tool , and our Govment uses it daily to mind fuck us.
You just have to be smart enough to know when they treat us like mushrooms . Feed us shit and keep us in the dark.lol
Our Culture knows more about American Idol , Dancing with the stars and all those reality shows . Were more interested on that shit.Hell, ignorance is bliss.
I can go on and on, think outside the box. Learn to watch the news objectively and inteligently.
Can you imagine if they covered and reported on the real important issues and didnt lie to us?
Old 07-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #24
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
^

Don't watch the TV then, it's really that simple.
I wasn't aware of this whole thing until Zilvia started a thread on it.

I'm surprised in this day & age with so many distractions,
ppl are still reading gossip mags & watching trashy reality TV shows.
ppl have only themselves to blame.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #25
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Controlled media at its finest.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #26
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
^

Don't watch the TV then, it's really that simple.
I wasn't aware of this whole thing until Zilvia started a thread on it.

I'm surprised in this day & age with so many distractions,
ppl are still reading gossip mags & watching trashy reality TV shows.
ppl have only themselves to blame.
Oh i still watch TV , I do it for entertainment. The news thats a diferent story... I watch BBC UK , I dont trust it but I guess its a little more believable.I watch Al Jazeera English then US nightly news , Even Spanish News and compare stories.Youd be surprised how diferent the same stories are portrayed.

I try not to do it alot.Its depressing.Most of the time I choose not to watch the news. I do it once in a while , just to see the ruling headlines and whatch what they think is important enough to report on.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #27
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Happy doesn't sell news.
Sad, sick, depraved, scary does.
The news media would have us believe that every other person out there is a serial killer.
Hide your kids, Hide your wife
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #28
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
Happy doesn't sell news.
Sad, sick, depraved, scary does.
The news media would have us believe that every other person out there is a serial killer.
Hide your kids, Hide your wife
So true ,Lol hyde yo kids hyde yo wife cause they raping everyone ,lol
But seriously , what does that say about us ? When Every prime time nightly show is about MURDER investigations? Shows like CSI and the likes? The rest are reality shows like Jersey Shore , the list goes on and on.
Not to say I waste my life watching that crap.

Im shutting TV off and opening a book.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #29
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
I recall hearing some noise about this "Casey Anthony" years ago. Didn't pay attention to it then and not paying attention to it now, but...why is this name popping up again recently? What's next, we start hearing about Jon Benet Ramsey or that Buttafuoco retard again? Jesus.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:52 PM   #30
slammed13

slammed13 is an unknown quantity at this point
did Casey Anthony kill her child? probably... but lets just say she didnt.

she was still out eating herpes infected pussy and clubbing while her baby's rotting duct-taped body was baking in the sun.

GUILTY ENOUGH FOR ME !
slammed13 is offline   Reply With Quote