Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #31
blo0d
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
blo0d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
speedhut memorial day sale guys 15% off

https://www.speedhut.com/

just bought a 10krpm tach to go with my VVL+t setup
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #32
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshotts View Post
Quick general question, are the Revolution series LED backlit i.e. "through the dial" rather than traditional bulb illumination?
All of Speedhut's gauges are LED backlit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blo0d View Post
speedhut memorial day sale guys 15% off

https://www.speedhut.com/

just bought a 10krpm tach to go with my VVL+t setup
So you post in my thread, but you didn't even buy the gauge from me.... what gives!?!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #33
blo0d
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
blo0d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I fucked up. I thought this was a general speedhut thread. Ask modz to delete my post. Sorry man.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #34
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blo0d View Post
I fucked up. I thought this was a general speedhut thread. Ask modz to delete my post. Sorry man.
That's ok man, I just thought it was weird. I wish you would of checked with me first... I offer the same or better discounts than off of their website.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-19-2013, 10:10 PM   #35
skrouse28rs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (9)
skrouse28rs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
[/QUOTE]

Broadfield - I own this speedhut cluster and would like a Boost and Oil Pressure gauge that matches it in a 52mm size. Does Speedhut make these gauges ? If so , could you give me a quote for these 2 gauges and an angled , 2 pod center vent gauge holder.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:03 AM   #36
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrouse28rs View Post

Broadfield - I own this speedhut cluster and would like a Boost and Oil Pressure gauge that matches it in a 52mm size. Does Speedhut make these gauges ? If so , could you give me a quote for these 2 gauges and an angled , 2 pod center vent gauge holder.
Yep, what is your full name and email address I can send the quote to? Also, what series of gauge do you want?... Speedhut, Legacy or Revolution? Then, what value do you want your gauges to read to? You can get both of those gauges with various ranges.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 06-20-2013 at 08:58 PM..
Old 06-20-2013, 08:44 PM   #37
skrouse28rs
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Yep, what is your full name and email address I can send the quote to? Also, what series of gauge do you want?... Speedhut, Legacy or Revolution? Then, what value do you want your gauges to read to? You can get both of those gauges with various ranges.[/QUOTE]

I want the exact Speedhut gauges shown here so that they all match. I will prob. be running about 20 - 25 boost so that gauge doesn't need to read more than 30 - 35 psi . Oil pressure in the 140-150 range should be fine. Please email me @ [email protected] . My name is Scott Krouse - please provide your paypal or preferred method of payment. Thanks
Old 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #38
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadfield
Yep, what is your full name and email address I can send the quote to? Also, what series of gauge do you want?... Speedhut, Legacy or Revolution? Then, what value do you want your gauges to read to? You can get both of those gauges with various ranges.
Quote:
want the exact Speedhut gauges shown here so that they all match. I will prob. be running about 20 - 25 boost so that gauge doesn't need to read more than 30 - 35 psi . Oil pressure in the 140-150 range should be fine. Please email me @ [email protected] . My name is Scott Krouse - please provide your paypal or preferred method of payment. Thanks
I didn't sell those gauges... the customer sent them to me to put in his cluster. So I don't know if the 2-1/16" gauges are Legacy or Speedhut!?!... they will look identical. They are not Revolution because they do not have the warning light and the programming button on the front. But they could be either the Legacy or Speedhut. The only difference is that the Legacy has the military grade sensors. So it's up to you on which ones you want. I would also need to know what the illumination color is? If you want I can give you a quote on both the Legacy and Speedhut.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #39
skrouse28rs
Leaky Injector

Just give me a quote for both . As far as illumination .... ?? Have not had a chance to install yet !? I was going to put them in a car that I have now sold but am building another currently that I am going to install the cluster in ?
Old 06-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #40
skrouse28rs
Leaky Injector

Toby - gauges illuminate Blue. I went back and found the original for sale thread I bought them from. FYI
Old 06-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #41
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Toby - gauges illuminate Blue. I went back and found the original for sale thread I bought them from. FYI
One last question: is it the light blue or dark blue?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 06-21-2013 at 07:39 AM..
Old 06-21-2013, 07:00 AM   #42
skrouse28rs
Leaky Injector

I have no way of knowing... so we are going with dark blue. Have actaually never seen a light blue illumination ? Thanks
Old 06-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #43
skrouse28rs
Leaky Injector

Toby - I am a dumbass - LOL ! I have not physically held the cluster in over a year - it is at my buddies shop .Going back looking at the original for sale thread I see that the oil pressure gauge is right there in the cluster ?! Don't know why I thought it didn't have one ??? Does Speedhut make a wideband ? If so I will replace the oil gauge with a wideband. Sorry !
Old 06-21-2013, 08:49 AM   #44
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I have no way of knowing... so we are going with dark blue. Have actaually never seen a light blue illumination ? Thanks
Yeah, when you build the gauge on their site with black face and white font, you can choose from blue or cobalt blue... among the other colors. You can simply apply power to the illumination circuit and then ground to the ground wire to light them up to see what color they are. You can just pop the hood and do it at the battery terminals to make it easy.

Quote:
Toby - I am a dumbass - LOL ! I have not physically held the cluster in over a year - it is at my buddies shop .Going back looking at the original for sale thread I see that the oil pressure gauge is right there in the cluster ?! Don't know why I thought it didn't have one ??? Does Speedhut make a wideband ? If so I will replace the oil gauge with a wideband. Sorry !
They do not have a wideband "kit" per say. What they do that is really cool is make a wideband gauge that works with all of the popular wideband kits out there. So you buy what ever wideband you want, AEM, NGK, Innovate etc, then buy the appropriate Speedhut gauge to work with it. Then all of your gauges will match instead of having a random AEM gauge etc. So just make sure to buy a wideband that Speedhut has a match for.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #45
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
^^^ Yup, I use the Zeitronix ZT3 or AEM Inline UEGO controller with the Speedhut gauge when I want them all to match, and it's still about the same price as getting a "wideband kit" with one of those manufacturers gauge faces.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #46
skrouse28rs
Leaky Injector

Toby - the gauges are cobalt blue. I was able to talk with Jared who originally sent you the gauges . So if you could give me a quote for a boost gauge , wideband gauge and angled center vent pod in cobalt blue , both Speedhut and Legacy series , I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #47
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Toby - the gauges are cobalt blue. I was able to talk with Jared who originally sent you the gauges . So if you could give me a quote for a boost gauge , wideband gauge and angled center vent pod in cobalt blue , both Speedhut and Legacy series , I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Copy that, I'll get a quote sent over to you tonight!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #48
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Quote sent on the Legacy series. I forgot that they do not offer a boost gauge in the Speedhut series. Also, they do not offer a oil pressure gauge that goes up to 150psi in the Speedhut series.... only 100psi. So I obviously only sent you the one quote for the Legacy series. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 06-22-2013, 09:41 PM   #49
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks for the purchase skrouse28rs!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 07-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #50
Wave_s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
Wave_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Interested in some gauges, but need to know if the s13 cluster will fit 3 x 3 3/8" gauges? These gauges does not have a main unit they all link to (like defi) and just connect to the sensors directly?

GRM338-QUAD-01
GRM338-GPS-03T
GR338-TACH-03

PM me a price for these please and thank you!
Old 07-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #51
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave_s13 View Post
Interested in some gauges, but need to know if the s13 cluster will fit 3 x 3 3/8" gauges? These gauges does not have a main unit they all link to (like defi) and just connect to the sensors directly?

GRM338-QUAD-01
GRM338-GPS-03T
GR338-TACH-03

PM me a price for these please and thank you!
Can you give me your full name and email address so I send you a quote? My invoicing/quote software sends it through email. Also, what is your zip so I can give you an accurate shipping quote? I will check my S13 cluster plate today to make sure it will fit (3) 3-3/8" gauges. I'm pretty sure it will, but I have never done it before. Are you having me do the cluster or are you doing it yourself?

Edit: it will be tight, but (3) 3-3/8" gauges will fit into the S13 cluster.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 07-15-2013 at 07:01 PM..
Closed Thread