Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 02-18-2019, 03:41 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori Aero Parts! LOTS OF PICS!

VISIT WWW.DORKIDORI.COM TO ORDER!
ALL PARTS MADE IN THE USA!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2019, 03:45 PM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
ALL PHOTOS SHOWN ARE OF MY ACTUAL PARTS INSTALLED ON CUSTOMERS CARS!!!

None of that stolen from Google crap!

Old 02-19-2019, 07:49 AM   #3
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Love that you did the V2C and V5C valances.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:02 AM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Great parts. Great company. Great Customer Service.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:13 AM   #5
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Still waiting for decent S14 rep sideskirts for a decent price... Get on it!
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:40 PM   #6
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
Still waiting for decent S14 rep sideskirts for a decent price... Get on it!
S14 V1Z Skirts (OEM Navan) went to molding today. I modified them a bit so they will mount to the area below the door sils with double sided tape (to mimic the OEM clip system support). S14 V3Z Skirts will be going to molding within the coming weeks (depending on budget, sale are SUPER slow right now).

I WANT to have the V2Z skirts + valances and V4Z skirts + valances done by this coming Summer... but again, all depends on budget. sales have been slow for me all month and its driving me apeshit because i need to fund new projects (like the ones listed just now). would also like to have the Type-RK kit FINISHED by the end of the year too! its been sitting in storage for almost 2 years.

Old 02-19-2019, 01:10 PM   #7
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need to hurry up and buy a fastback so I can pick up that type RH goodness.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:33 AM   #8
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
S14 V1Z Skirts (OEM Navan) went to molding today. I modified them a bit so they will mount to the area below the door sils with double sided tape (to mimic the OEM clip system support). S14 V3Z Skirts will be going to molding within the coming weeks (depending on budget, sale are SUPER slow right now).

I WANT to have the V2Z skirts + valances and V4Z skirts + valances done by this coming Summer... but again, all depends on budget. sales have been slow for me all month and its driving me apeshit because i need to fund new projects (like the ones listed just now). would also like to have the Type-RK kit FINISHED by the end of the year too! its been sitting in storage for almost 2 years.
I'll be refreshing your page for sure! What's the difference between the versions?
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:00 AM   #9
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
I'll be refreshing your page for sure! What's the difference between the versions?
S14 V1Z Parts - OE S14 Navan
S14 V2Z Parts - Greddy Gracer
S14 V3Z Parts - PACS
S14 V4Z Parts - Bomex

S14 V1K Parts - OE S14 Kouki
S14 V2K Parts - TBO Skirts and Uras Valances

S14 Type-RK - GP Sports S14 Kouki Type-R kit
S14 Type-RZ - GP Sports S14 Zenki Type-R kit

Old 03-01-2019, 02:02 PM   #10
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
In for navan skirts asap please n thanks
Old 03-01-2019, 03:56 PM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
In for navan skirts asap please n thanks
i picked up the prototypes today. need to test fit over the weekend on a local guys car.

Old 05-15-2019, 01:59 PM   #12
aymaeid
Zilvia Junkie

aymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i picked up the prototypes today. need to test fit over the weekend on a local guys car.
any updates brotha?
aymaeid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 05:05 PM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymaeid View Post
any updates brotha?
go check the website sir

Old 05-15-2019, 05:06 PM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

S14 V3Z skirts SHOULD be hitting molding next week. there was one thing left to adjust on the skirts and it should be done Friday.