Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-02-2007, 07:35 PM   #31
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
anyway if you're on here, wassup!
It's more like, fuck you.

Guy sounds like a fag.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:37 AM   #32
Mlogue84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Mlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mlogue84
I saw some guy in a grey sileighty about a month ago getting on the freeeway at Hacienda in Vista, Chased him down, yelled a couple words on the freeway. Anyone know him? Said he lived over by Calivera.

Interested in buying something from me? ...Click the pic to see what others have said about me. Bought anything from me? ...Click the pic to leave a review!
Mlogue84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #33
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
While I was visiting San Diego I'm about 90 % sure I spotted a pearl white S15 on Miramar area, at first I thought it was a conversion so I didn't pay attention. Buy looked good.

Last edited by MADE; 01-30-2008 at 09:23 PM..
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:25 PM   #34
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlogue84 View Post
I saw some guy in a grey sileighty about a month ago getting on the freeeway at Hacienda in Vista, Chased him down, yelled a couple words on the freeway. Anyone know him? Said he lived over by Calivera.
i don't know anyone with grey, but my friend grant has a silver sil80 with a black roof and gunmetal sportmax 002s... lives in the area you mentioned

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:20 AM   #35
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Sunday afternoon 5:00pm or so, dark (black, blue, not sure) S14 on Z33 alloys with a shiny can on 4th... didn't see it too well, I was coming out of the parking structure at Horton Plaza and heard it rev as it was leaving the light.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:51 AM   #36
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Spotted a black S14 zenki with shiny deep dish, low offset wheels and aero at W. San Marcos Blvd last week during heavy traffic.

Old 10-03-2007, 02:11 AM   #37
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
i see a lowered black s14 zenki on mission ave and frazee almost everyday in oceanside.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:43 PM   #38
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Hey Aoshi are you in Oceanside now? im staying in oceanside for a bit. Lets kick it.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:00 AM   #39
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Yea man. My parents now own Great Wok Of China but we're still commuting from La Habra. We just got a place and haven't moved in.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:32 AM   #40
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
wait is that across from the albertos?
Old 10-05-2007, 11:03 AM   #41
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

yea in the 24hr fitness plaza
Old 10-05-2007, 11:37 AM   #42
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Sweet haha start an oceanside meet.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:42 AM   #43
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

haha. are there a any 240s in oceanside? I just keep seeing one black zenki that zooms by.

i'm usually there 6 days out of the week working my ass off so a meet could be possible. haha
Old 10-06-2007, 05:06 PM   #44
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoshi112 View Post
haha. are there a any 240s in oceanside? I just keep seeing one black zenki that zooms by.

i'm usually there 6 days out of the week working my ass off so a meet could be possible. haha
My friend grant lives there with a silver sil80, but he's currently living at UCI.

Theres a good amount that attend Palomar College as well.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:33 AM   #45
bman

Trader Rating: (0)
bman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha im buddies with grant.I have a grey s14 in vista.
bman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:17 AM   #46
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

we should have a lil meet sometime in the oceanside vista area.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:20 PM   #47
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'll be down there in a little bit, but no one ever seems to spot me.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #48
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoshi112 View Post

does it happen to look like this?

i cruise by frazee and mission everyday on my way to work. also hit up the 24 hr gym too.
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:35 PM   #49
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
we should have a lil meet sometime in the oceanside vista area.
im down. btw, whats up man, im erics friend. i think he mentioned me, and that i might need a little advice come tranny swap time
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:12 PM   #50
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep View Post
does it happen to look like this?

i cruise by frazee and mission everyday on my way to work. also hit up the 24 hr gym too.

yeap looks very familiar! I'm at Great Wok Of China 6 days out of the week so I always see your car zoom by. Looks good! I drive my s13 hatch to work only sometimes though.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:36 AM   #51
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
oops. e d i t .

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 03:59 AM   #52
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Anyone know someone with a matte white s13 coupe with silvia front?

my friends and myself waved at the driver while he was getting out of the in n out drive through in san marcos like a month or so ago, haha.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:56 AM   #53
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
i be seeing alot of 240 in oceanside. i know a couple of owners but they are on camp pendleton. yeah should have a meet around vista and oceanside.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #54
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Im in oceanside now lemme know.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:16 PM   #55
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
any suggestion on place?
Old 10-19-2007, 09:45 AM   #56
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

saw a white coupe with yellow fogs running as daytime lights on college turning into walmart shopping center in Oceanside.

theres a park on douglas and vandegrift near the back gate we can go to just to Kick it.
I would wanna do it somewhere very low key.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #57
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Well im in Mira Mesa.. there are lots of 240 owners here some are cool enough to wave back but there are some that probably have dick on their throats. Im sure it will be cool to start waiving at other 240 owners. it wouldnt hurt to gain new friends ya know!!!!

Im rolling on my wifes S13 coupe auto with aero front CF hood.
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:18 AM   #58
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
theres a park on douglas and vandegrift near the back gate we can go to just to Kick it.
I would wanna do it somewhere very low key.
i take that road all the time. we can go there or there's this shopping area that got veitnamese cuisine and japanese restaurant. they have a big parking lot. its by oceanside blvd pass the catholic church.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:20 PM   #59
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

hmm does it have that thai restaurant too? and a taekwondo place heading towards vista? that is def a good spot thats low profile.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:09 PM   #60
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

yeah thats the one.