Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-11-2005, 04:02 PM   #1
hinds90
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
hinds90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
new to nissans

Well I am planning on getting a 93 s13 240sx and I wanted to know what I need to get to swap a sr20det motor in ti I plan to get the front clip because i have to swap it from automatic to manual. I some one has a good link or any information would be great thanks.
hinds90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2005, 04:31 PM   #2
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
you can find all this and more by using a little button up top that says "SEARCH"

it's been covered more than several times. I think there are even FAQ stickies about it.
NemeGuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 07:08 PM   #3
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
an sr20det wont fit into a 240sx. in fact im not even sure they made a 240sx after 92. but i hear that a b18 will fit perfectly into a 91 240. u should try that.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 07:17 PM   #4
ranisron
Zilvia Addict

ranisron is making a name for him/her selfranisron is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ranisron
The amazing engine you need to swap is the monsterous Ka24Det... it pushes out 400 whp easily
Old 04-11-2005, 07:19 PM   #5
s13gonwild
BANNED

s13gonwild is an unknown quantity at this point
^uh huh

But seriously use the search fuction, and dont worry about sr...do research and youll see its better to start with suspension ect....
s13gonwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #6
MisfitFlesh
Zilvia Member

MisfitFlesh is an unknown quantity at this point
ok please explain to me why its better to start off with suspension? he could start off on his interior if he wanted to, this isnt an autocross forum or a drifting forum. Different people can build their cars they way they want them.
MisfitFlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 07:48 PM   #7
s13gonwild
BANNED

As he stated "new to nissan" Its not the best thing to jump into a sr and not know much about it at all, if you have to ask what parts you need and questions like that you are not ready. And s13 are old cars, Most of them have blown shocks, shot bushings and so on, It would be smart to fix little things like that before you throw 2500+ into a car....And everyone has an opinion if you dont agree with mine fine, i could care less . Just dont take it.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:09 PM   #8
MisfitFlesh
Zilvia Member

its not that i dont agree with you, i just dont like when people try to tell other people where to start with there cars. When you tell him dont worry about the sr when he said thats where he wanted to start, your post was pretty useless seeing as you didnt help him. hinds if you havent found anything just pm me and ill help you out.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:38 PM   #9
s13gonwild
BANNED

I dont see how your post gave him ANY help at all, all you did is ask me a question, you didnt even help him with his awnser witch is what this whole thread is about. And the way i see i did help by telling him what i think, and then supported my idea when you ask why i feel this way. Both of your post dont awnser his question, So to me your the one wasting space and posting this crap. And i know he stated he wanted sr, But instead of flamming him and making fun of him i tried sending him in a better direction, since he is NEW and doesnt know much about a 240sx.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:01 PM   #10
MisfitFlesh
Zilvia Member

dude im done arguing with you, go back and read your first post its stupid. I told him I would help him with any questions he had.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #11
Dream240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Dream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Okay, okay, everyone....

There feel better? Now....both of you answered him already so STFU....!! Sheesh....damn youngins'....