Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > Ontario

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #1
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking to buy an R32

Im looking to buy an R32 GTR. Does anyone know where I can purchase one in the toronto area? I am moving to Buffalo, New York in about a month. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
DarkPhoenix
Zilvia Member

DarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to DarkPhoenix Send a message via AIM to DarkPhoenix
Check out tigerjapanese.com. I am pretty sure they are in Ontario, and they have R32 GTRs for about $8k CDN.

Lotsa people with sandy holes on the interwebs!!

Old 02-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
see..i dont know how these things work..

let's say you buy the r32 from canada..can you drive it to ny?

what about the insurance and customs?
Old 02-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
im curious about that too. dont they need to do crash tests and stuff?
Old 02-25-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
There are certain lawyers that can legalize the car through FL. There is a customer at my work that flies to Socal for a shop, does the work, then flies home. As to how he does it, not really sure. Cost will be a bit high.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #6
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
Going to trailer it in. I will explain step by step as I go through the process. Wish me luck lol
Old 02-25-2008, 07:36 PM   #7
iluvpandas4
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
iluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iluvpandas4
try checkin club240.com there's a lot of people with skylines on that forum and i think quite a few for sale too.

'92 240sx Coupe
Old 02-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #8
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks for the info
Old 02-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #9
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
no crash testing here. Any car that is more than 15 years old can be imported to Canada from any country except the US.

Some Skylines are getting into the US when the owner drives it across the border and then takes a bus/train back to Canada. As for insuring/legalizing it I can't help you there!
Old 02-29-2008, 04:46 AM   #10
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Do you know anyone selling one that would drive it over and I could pay for their time and a plane ticket back
Old 02-29-2008, 10:23 AM   #11
kaotic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I dont know if this could work as far as getting it insured/regiestered.. but maybe getting a p.o. box in canada might be good enough to get it registered and insured in canada... just an idea..
Old 02-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #12
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
man you can get it p.o. boxed somewhere here in the states... theres lots of places...
Old 03-01-2008, 09:22 AM   #13
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

I used to live in Vegas lol. Yeah there are a few people in the states selling them. Its a little more expensive but it might be worth it to just purchase it already here
Old 03-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #14
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
don't go to tigerjapanese.. stay away unless you really know what you're looking for. I'd recommend ONIJDM check out their website... http://jdm-imports.com/ and their shop is around keele and finch.. another shop maybe... japanese imports. http://www.japaneseimports.ca/ hope this helps.

Jon
Old 03-01-2008, 06:15 PM   #15
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks for the info. Seems like People in Canada seem to only have gts-t's. If anyone knows of someone selling GTR's please let me know. Thanks for those sites Jlee
Old 03-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #16
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
there's plenty of gtr's around. check this link... http://www.trader.ca/search/Results....0CF1BE8C&CAT=1#

if the link isn't working, just go www.autotrader.ca and search nissan skyline in all of ontario.

Jon
Old 03-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #17
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

You rule. Would you be willing to drive one down and fly back lol
Old 03-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #18
Jlee
Zilvia Member

LOL... is that a serious question? wow.. where do you live? are skylines really rare where you live or something?

Jon
Old 03-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #19
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Dude, I live in the states. You dont see them lol
Old 03-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #20
Jlee
Zilvia Member

oh.. haha. have you found one that you'd like to buy yet? If you find one in toronto, I guess I could drive it down to you however that works.

Jon
Old 03-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #21
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah can you drive it cross the border? I have found a couple that I like. I guess I need to come up and look at them or something
Old 03-04-2008, 04:49 PM   #22
Jlee
Zilvia Member

haha sure i guess i could depending on when this happens. But yea, keep me posted.. and just stay away from tiger. The reason their cars and parts are soo cheap is because they're scrap.

Jon
Old 03-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #23
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Yikes. Well if you come across any sites or places that have them for sale please let me know. I'll give you a few bucks when all this goes down for helping me. Thanks in advance jlee
Old 03-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #24
Jlee
Zilvia Member

http://jdm-imports.com/ check out their site they can probly find you what you're looking for in terms of mileage, condition, mods, price range. I'll keep an eye out for you. Lemme know when you find something you like.

Jon
Old 03-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #25
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I don't frequent this forum --> http://forums.gtrcanada.com/index2.php

From looking on there it looks like most of the cars are in western Canada (B.C. , and Alberta) Im sure you can find something from Ontario though.
1992 Talon Tsi - Sold
Old 03-04-2008, 08:20 PM   #26
Jlee
Zilvia Member

^^ there's a few from ontario on that forum, but alot are located in BC. But yea, good forum for Skyline related stuff.

Jon
Old 06-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #27
XenoVibe
BANNED

XenoVibe is an unknown quantity at this point
Never ever buy from tiger autoparts japan >=[
Old 06-30-2009, 02:51 AM   #28
Citystars

Citystars has made poor choicesCitystars has made poor choicesCitystars has made poor choicesCitystars has made poor choicesCitystars has made poor choicesCitystars has made poor choicesCitystars has made poor choices
Hey man.. Check your pm.

<3 Koop luv = )
Old 08-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #29
joecrack

joecrack is an unknown quantity at this point
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/271274...tr-9500-a.html
Old 08-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #30
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
hey boys....check the date.