Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-30-2007, 04:27 AM   #61
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Spotted a white hatch with kouki tails and it sounded like it had a SR, about 2-3 days ago.
Spotted it in Lafayette on mount Diablo Blvd it was parked across the street from Jiffy Lube.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 05:05 AM   #62
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have been seeing these three 240sx's around Santa Rosa lately. They are a black S14 with a Silvia grill and it is slammed on SE's, a green, stock SE S14 and a green, slammed S13.
J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 05:27 AM   #63
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Style View Post
I have been seeing these three 240sx's around Santa Rosa lately. They are a black S14 with a Silvia grill and it is slammed on SE's, a green, stock SE S14 and a green, slammed S13.
you stay up to late fool.

to stay on topic,

i saw a red zenki s14 with a cage, looked like an autopower roll bar, on its way to infineon raceway.

this was a month or so ago i think

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:19 PM   #64
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
red s14 with s15 front and gold 6 spoke wheels

4:45pm parked on perry in union city.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:05 PM   #65
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaz 180 View Post
yea MARKYBOI was that you in the marron s13 with the silvia front end?? where were u headed 2?
yea that was me, i was heading to the pick a part and all the junkyards in the hayward area..lol
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:28 AM   #66
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
I haven't seen you in a while Mark. You should come up here soon!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:15 PM   #67
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
red s14 with s15 front and gold 6 spoke wheels

4:45pm parked on perry in union city.
you sure it wasnt orange? i seen the same car but in orange.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #68
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
it looked orangish red.

maybe it's orange?

somewhere between true orange and true red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
you sure it wasnt orange? i seen the same car but in orange.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:24 PM   #69
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Style View Post
I haven't seen you in a while Mark. You should come up here soon!
we'll see...kind of a long drive for me..let me know if there is a meet on a friday or something..ill definitely hit you up when im around the area
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:45 PM   #70
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

There is a meet every Friday! I give you a call and let you know.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:51 PM   #71
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
AT white hatch with exhaust...on embarcadero towards 280S.
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:59 PM   #72
dorifto-san4o8
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enough
seen a primered s13 coupe yesterday lowered with exhaust on white rd near the chevron. and if your on this forum, sorry i wasnt reving on you i was just trying to keep my car from stumbling. saw also a green s14 kouki lowered, exhaust, bride seat on tully and capitol expressway.
dorifto-san4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #73
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
saw a burgandy s13 coupe with four lug FNs, smoked tails, mild drop, and what looked like an greddy sp/fujitsubo exhaust driving on the main road through FOOTHILL COMMUNITY COLLEGE at around 9:40am...then make a right to find parking...

thought the bold would help sifters scan through posts faster...
Old 10-05-2007, 12:28 AM   #74
masaz 180

masaz 180 is making a name for him/her selfmasaz 180 is making a name for him/her selfmasaz 180 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to masaz 180
where the meet gonna b at?? i wanna go!!
Old 10-05-2007, 09:10 PM   #75
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
the s-chassis apartment i was talkin about...the red fastback is a sil-eighty w/ silver center section kouki tails. you guys know whats up!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:37 PM   #76
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

primered widebody s13 front coupe at pepboys on industrial parkway today at 2pm

red fastback on chrome wheels out at the fishing pier by the dumbarton bridge around 4:00ish
Old 10-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #77
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
saw a yellow/greenish s14 with exhaust and primered front left fender possibly front end parked on 19th st. in the SF

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #78
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
red fastback on chrome wheels out at the fishing pier by the dumbarton bridge around 4:00ish
whatchu doin out by my fishin pier andrew. stay away!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:04 PM   #79
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i was gonna make some nuoc mam. whatchyu know about that?
Old 10-10-2007, 12:47 AM   #80
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
seen this grey s14 kouki around oakland, everything was stock except that he had an n1 type of exhaust, and a swap.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:46 AM   #81
240on430
Zilvia Member

...going down westborough in san bruno...green s14 w/blow off valve, oval aftermarket exhaust, and about 16" wheels with small tires.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #82
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
There's been more people with swaps lately. A lot of swaps I've seen has A LOT of issues and bad motors
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:52 PM   #83
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:

errthanng mofuckaa!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #84
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Hmm. Someone get me a #1.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:44 PM   #85
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i'll give you a vinyl #1
Old 10-11-2007, 08:53 PM   #86
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'll give you a 1' of sausage.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:43 PM   #87
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
spotted optionzero's ponk ass on hwy 1 southbound through golden park at about 4-5pm yesterday...

shits looking clean brah...gimme your defective or stock hood!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 12:44 AM   #88
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
In Alameda there are alot of S13's and S14's around. Most of the drivers are old white people though, but i always see a clean purple S14 with the 3 spoke advan rims with blue lip, N1 exhaust, and pretty slammed to the floor.

-Petahh
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:47 AM   #89
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Talking

Quote:

Nuoc mam is the shizz.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:02 AM   #90
240on430
Zilvia Member

spotted a couple white coupes side by side like one needed a jumpstart on east market in daly city.