Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-08-2020, 03:38 AM   #1
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
240o'clock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
WTB RB26/2JZ swapped S14/S13, Or Other Interesting builds Cash in Hand

As the title says, Im going to keep this short and Simple, Im looking for a swapped S13/14 that has been done right. No Cut corners, Cheap parts, Etc...

Im open to other Builds as long as they're Interesting and well put together. Dont expect 15k+ for your 2jz/RB26 swapped car that needs a "tune" for it to be running perfect, I'm not falling for that.

I'm Located in Southern California, 91701.

I have 20k cash as my budget. I dont intend on spending that much, but depending on the offer thats what im willing to spend.

Hit me up on here or via my cell (909)532-0800. Text only, As im normally super busy working full time in a hospital.

Thank for looking guys, stay safe!
240o'clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2020, 07:39 AM   #2
Triumphx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Triumphx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=674187
Triumphx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 12:26 PM   #3
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Funny thing is 2JZ motorsets alone are in the $12+k range with R154/CD009 combo's

SR20's are $4500+ at importers currently.

GL with the search man, super dry season for well put together cars at the moment!
Old 10-24-2020, 02:26 PM   #4
badicalradical
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
badicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayaimoto View Post
Funny thing is 2JZ motorsets alone are in the $12+k range with R154/CD009 combo's

SR20's are $4500+ at importers currently.

GL with the search man, super dry season for well put together cars at the moment!
.....46 days later.....
badicalradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 03:12 PM   #5
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by badicalradical View Post
.....46 days later.....
HAHAHAH! Didnt catch that, havent been on in a minute!