Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s14 Gandador style mirrors...power..best place to get

I know they're on ebay from time to time...but anybody tried a set they found to be straight plug and play. Meaning no hacking and mixing parts from mirrors, or wiring? I'm looking for the type with no led.

Like I said I seem em, but with some of em just don't know what I'd be getting into if I bought em. Need for my s14

Thanks for sharing any info
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Even with REAl Ganadors you have to splice wires. The plugs are different in the Japanese cars.

Go big or go home.

BIG DAWGS
Old 12-16-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Just get them off ebay.

And soldering isn't hard.

Just do it!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
you could buy my ganador "style" ones check the for sale section son

and ganador is pretty much the only aftermarket that still retains the power
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
you could find another set of junk mirrors and splice that harness to your replica ganador mirrors. That way you dont have to destroy your oem harness
Old 12-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #6
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
or get the JDM mirrors that fold in or the euro mirrors that fold and are heated
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Just forget wiring and adjust them with your hand for that price. The knockoffs are plaguing ebay and many do not contain the word "style" leading many to believe they are real (mainly in australia), and the picture is so crappy its hard to tell that they do not fold in. You could buy them and laugh at them but you would still be short $100 towards the real thing.
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #8
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Oh I said style cause the price shows their knockoffs lol. yeah wiring might night be bad.. I've attempted before with fog lights sucessfully, but was trying to take lazy way out lol.

Oh yeah soapgun I'm s14 not s13..I know the name throws ppl off lol.

Alright so aside from the wiring, are the bases pretty much direct fit. Saw one set of ganador styles fs on here (old fs thread), and the person was selling because the new mirrors required them to take the rubber trim off the stock mirrors and put the ganador type??? I dunno if that ruins the chances of being able to use them on the stock mirrors again or what. I was under the impression mirrors come with their own bolt on base.
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:47 PM   #9
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13pignose View Post
Oh I said style cause the price shows their knockoffs lol. yeah wiring might night be bad.. I've attempted before with fog lights sucessfully, but was trying to take lazy way out lol.

Oh yeah soapgun I'm s14 not s13..I know the name throws ppl off lol.

Alright so aside from the wiring, are the bases pretty much direct fit. Saw one set of ganador styles fs on here (old fs thread), and the person was selling because the new mirrors required them to take the rubber trim off the stock mirrors and put the ganador type??? I dunno if that ruins the chances of being able to use them on the stock mirrors again or what. I was under the impression mirrors come with their own bolt on base.
this is incorrect

i just test fitted them

and they can slide into the rubber just like stock
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #10
xsparc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
xsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xsparc Send a message via Yahoo to xsparc
I had a set of the knockoffs... they suck. They are a generic mirror with changable bases for the specific car that just screws on. There was no metal base like the stock mirrors. The glass was stuck on the actuator with doublesided tape.

JUNK....