Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Jd-topdrift round 1 - march 20-21 let the chaos begin!

2 DAYS FOR 150!!! PRACTICE... PRACTICE... AND COMPETE!

Intermediate, Advance, Expert and Expros!

Saturday is a full drift clinic with open drift session. Instructors will be available on site. So... if you just want to practice without competing. You can go sign up for Saturday only. However... you get a better price for 2 days! That's like.. $75 a day! you can camp and save $$ on hotel! It's gonna be brrr.. but bring a thick blanket! BBQ and sleep! Registration will open Monday March 1!

Saturday practice/clinic - $90.00
Sunday TopDrift round 1 - $110.00
.. 2 days $150! what?

don't forget guys that are going for 2 days.. you can camp on saturday night!!

Last edited by charlie@justdrift; 03-16-2010 at 02:16 PM..
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I will be doing this I <3 JustDrift

Is this the oval with or without the wall?
Old 02-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!! Finally!!! I've been looking forward to this season for so long. After I took a break from the series 2 years ago to rebuild my car, I've been dying to get back into it. Just doing the final round last season wasn't enough. I need a full season to satisfy my addiction.

We need a roll call for the series this year. Who's in? Who are the new faces and who's coming back?

I heard a few dudes from Adam's are coming out, like Odi and his friends. Ryan from Minnesota started working for JTP at Hotline and he might be coming out as well in his LS1 FC he's been building out in the midwest. I heard Stan Tran is making a comeback. I think Keith Wong and Big Wing Matt fields should be back. Keith said he's looking to make power soon. Who else is coming? Anyone know if the Mulsanne dudes like Teddy are coming out? I definitely see him doing well if he can come out. What about Ryan Litteral? It would be nice to see him come out for some drift battle as well. I talked to Thomas Olech out at TDC Buttonwillow this weekend and he said he might be coming back. That dude has an SR in his corolla now and he's looking really good. What about Luke Pakula? That dude's got talent. Hopefully he'll be back.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I will be there.

Always wanted to drive with the best, now I can. Yaaaaay!!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
I will be doing the season! shakedown this weekend...

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
It'll be nice to hear a rotary out there.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:13 PM   #7
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
My god that's cheap. lol. Is the competition on Sunday?
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:27 PM   #8
Flybert
Post Whore!

Karl, comp is on sunday. Please come out and bring your whole team.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:48 PM   #9
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Karl, comp is on sunday. Please come out and bring your whole team.
I'll be out there that weekend regardless if I'm driving or not. If I have the extra cash then I'll try and drive the competition. I really wanted to do Top Drift this year.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #10
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I will be out there for sure!!! Car should be ready to go shortly.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:28 AM   #11
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Oooo, Oval. New track for me. I wanna try. We'll see how the car is doing for a drift event by then.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:38 AM   #12
GTOdrift
Leaky Injector

GTOdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, We will be there.. So Cal Silderz... Odi, Brandon, George, Jason, and me... Loooking foward to running this series, Alot of good drivers will be there!! Gonna do some practice this weekend at Horse Thief!!
GTOdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:33 AM   #13
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
if i bring tired for someone...can i drive there car :-) Totally serious...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #14
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm going always wanted to do top drift
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #15
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Definitely making it out to this one. I havent driven on oval for over 2 years!
Old 02-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #16
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
Definitely making it out to this one. I havent driven on oval for over 2 years!
hey jp is that you?
Old 02-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #17
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Car is ready to go. Signing up this week!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #18
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Car is ready to go. Signing up this week!!!

if i bring tires can i drive your car this time...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:45 PM   #19
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Mos def gunna be out there! driving from Sacramento, Just Drift is going to be my new home for drifting!
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #20
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
hey jp is that you?
Hey Charlie, this is David. Sennett's buddy. I met you last time at willow when I was in my black exige.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:42 PM   #21
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
damn this is cheap i will definately try to make it to this event.... both days
91drftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #22
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Question, is a cage required for tandem at the oval?
Old 02-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #23
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

karl, at topdrift after top16 roll bar with side bar is required, not roll cage.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #24
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
will there be a Tire Changer machine on location?
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #25
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
oh man that so cheap!!! so many good drivers are gona be coming out to this. i cant wait, hopefuly ride is done by then so i can make it out both days, but funds are geting tight
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #26
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

registration open!!! round 1... i hope it rains again!
Old 03-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #27
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
karl, at topdrift after top16 roll bar with side bar is required, not roll cage.
Cool. I'll be sure to get one by then.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:03 PM   #28
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
will there be a Tire Changer machine on location?
yeah, city tires will be there on sunday. preorder your favorite brand!
Old 03-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #29
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
Hey Charlie, this is David. Sennett's buddy. I met you last time at willow when I was in my black exige.
hey david, i remember! lol... who would forget that black exige with diffusers.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #30
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
I can't wait for this event either. I will covering this event on Sunday from the first car out to the last team drift battle.

As always with Just Drift events I will be selling all the photos I shoot of you on Sunday for only $20. Thats full resolution billboard sized photos. You can pay me cash at the event or paypal/ credit card afterward.

Check out photos from yesterdays madness at HTM: driftfotos.com
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote