Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #181
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
Going on 2 weeks... these days it is unacceptable to not respond to any emails or phone calls... its only 4 nuts, bolts & washers... seriously how long could that take to throw in an envelope?

This was my mistake - I saw someone recently bought some bolts for suspension build so I figured they were ok (didnt see this thread obviously)
lol @ two weeks. People here were bitching at me when I first started complaining which was after 6 weeks, numerous emails, calls, threats, and such. I have his cell number but he doesn't answer that either even when I used to leave him daily voicemails and texts. You need to accuse him of violating the Fair Credit Billing Act and file a dispute with your CC company before you get a response.
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #182
B2FiNiTY

Trader Rating: (0)
B2FiNiTY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
time to call your credit card company
B2FiNiTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:07 AM   #183
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
yep got me too.. ordered bolts beginning of august. fml.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #184
Exige

Exige is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered a few sets of Titanium steering wheel bolts from them in Febuary. Still no reply til now. Anyone have any news? I paid through the credit card through their website. I believe it was under yahoo. Is there any way to complain to yahoo?
Exige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #185
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exige View Post
I ordered a few sets of Titanium steering wheel bolts from them in Febuary. Still no reply til now. Anyone have any news? I paid through the credit card through their website. I believe it was under yahoo. Is there any way to complain to yahoo?
Read my response to you on Evom.net. Short story: he's committing wire fruad and violating the Fair Credit Billing Act so you SHOULD be able to get your money back through the fraudulent dept. of your CC company, provided they don't have a short timeframe for fraudulent purchases. Yahoo can't do shit.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #186
Exige

Exige is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
Read my response to you on Evom.net. Short story: he's committing wire fruad and violating the Fair Credit Billing Act so you SHOULD be able to get your money back through the fraudulent dept. of your CC company, provided they don't have a short timeframe for fraudulent purchases. Yahoo can't do shit.
Thanks.

I'll give my credit card company a call and see what I can do. Another thing is Im from Hong Kong and the purchase was back in Feb, not sure if they can help. I'll still give it a try though.

Thanks.
Exige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #187
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
Damn....I was like one click away from ordering a set of eccentric lockouts. Seems like its hit or miss. The hardware looks great in the photos, but i dont feel like taking a leap.
Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #188
Beejis60
BANNED

SPL sells eccentric lockout kits or you can make it yourself.
Old 12-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #189
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
SPL sells eccentric lockout kits or you can make it yourself.
Yup, I was aware of the SPL set. I was just gonna go ahead and get a full front and rear kit also.
Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #190
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
just get them through me, many people can vouch for me and i ship same day no BS.

10.9 grade, with all rear suspension bolts for subframe and spindle and sway bar bracket bolts,washers included, , just not in pictures sorry. f

Old 12-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #191
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Or just get it all from fastenal way cheaper
JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #192
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
I also sell an eccentric lockout kit with laser cut washers. In case anyone needs them.
$47 shipped
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:35 PM   #193
corymaloy
Leaky Injector

corymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to corymaloy
I know it's 6 years later... but has anyone made any orders to them recently?

I made an order about 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Website doesnt have an order status, emails bounce back, there is no phone number or fb page... I was charged about 270 bucks though!
Old 06-01-2017, 02:27 AM   #194
drfftn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by corymaloy View Post
I know it's 6 years later... but has anyone made any orders to them recently?

I made an order about 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Website doesnt have an order status, emails bounce back, there is no phone number or fb page... I was charged about 270 bucks though!
Attempted an order a while back nothing was shipped out and they refunded my money. Weird I don't get why the site is still active when they don't fulfill orders.
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #195
corymaloy
Leaky Injector

corymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to corymaloy
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfftn View Post
Attempted an order a while back nothing was shipped out and they refunded my money. Weird I don't get why the site is still active when they don't fulfill orders.
Yeah idk... I'm thinking of starting my own bolt set operation. It should be a simple process really. I don't want to go measure ever goddamn bolt. In my case I am dailying my car so its not easy for me to measure the bolts, I'm literally rebuilding the entire rear end of my car in my living room so I need a set of correctly sized bolts. I can't be the only person with this problem.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:03 PM   #196
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
I sell all the bolts , pm me