Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 04-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #1
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MA JasonG
Griffin Radiators - Buy American!!

This sale is only for 1 month for $450 shipped. Retail on these bad boys is $647.00. Once this month sale is over they are priced at $499 + shipping.

Griffin Radiator specs:
26 1/4in x 16 1/2in x 3in
2Row 1 in tubing.
15-18lbs

Applications: KA24DE, SR20DET. Made the fit both the S13 and S14 chassis.

Hand made in the USA for MA-Motorsports by Griffin Thermal Products. Each Radiator is hand made so lead time is 1-2 weeks before shipping. We can have them customized for a simple radiator cap or a closed cooling system if you are running like a coolant surge tank.

If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]

BUY AMERICAN!!

Last edited by MA JasonG; 04-11-2008 at 02:26 PM..
MA JasonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Griffin radiator are awesome.

I run one on my car.

Not this drift spec one, but it works so well.

The quality and craftsmanship of it is great.

Great deal by the way.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #3
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.

Old 04-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
nani
Zilvia Member

nani is making his/her stupidity well-knownnani is making his/her stupidity well-knownnani is making his/her stupidity well-knownnani is making his/her stupidity well-known
more info on the fan+aluminum shroud please. looks nice
nani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

MA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura aboutMA JasonG has a spectacular aura about
We offer the aluminum shroud it is additional.
The fan used in the above picture is the Spal extreme 16" sells for $296.

You can use your stock SR fan shroud which will bolt to the radiator with the clutch fan but due to the thickness of the radiator you have to trim the fan shroud.

If you would like to have the aluminum fan shroud installed on the radiator and the hole cut for the 16" fan it is an additional $175. This does not include the fan.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #6
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
can you use the stock clutch fan on these? Looks like theres enough room if you redo the shroud.
singlecamslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #7
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
450+296+175=920 shipped?

that would be for everything seen correct?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MA JasonG View Post
You can use your stock SR fan shroud which will bolt to the radiator with the clutch fan but due to the thickness of the radiator you have to trim the fan shroud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
can you use the stock clutch fan on these? Looks like theres enough room if you redo the shroud.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #9
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
oops my bad. I'm blind i just came back from court.... it was dark in there..... 200 $ ticket for SR swap, WOOT.
singlecamslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #10
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
450+296+175=920 shipped?

that would be for everything seen correct?

We can do that. remember you dont have to run the aluminum shroud and fan. You can run the stock setup or something else. We just found that the single 16" fan actually helps with cooling a lot better.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #11
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I use a single 15" fan and an aluminum shroud I made out of .020" aluminum flashing. It was a bitch to cut/size, and is just tack welded on to the rad and zip tied to the fan, but cools soooo much better than the fan with no shroud.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:30 AM   #12
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I totally recommend these radiator guys and gals.

When my stockie literally pissed itself and died, I got one of these. Seems like the price went up a little, but I wouldn't recommend these over Koyo ANY day.

Theyr'e big and beefy and cool a hell of a lot. Temp stays nice and cool and doesn't pass 1/2 way. (while driving). Gotta love night times where it's like 1/4 inch above C lol (s14 / while driving and hard too)

Since it is a big beefy radiator. I had to barely dremel a part of the fan shroud down. Only took a minute or two. I'm still use the stock clutch fan since nothing beats the cooling of that either. :P
+rep (i'll try to post up pics)
Old 04-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I ran a Griffin in my RB car and I have one chilling waiting for my VQ swap. Dope ass radiators. Can't go wrong.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:44 AM   #14
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

Travis please do post pics up of your Radiator. I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:08 AM   #15
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Pixtars!

Old 04-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #16
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Why is the 240sx application so expensive? The SRT-4 one my friend just got was $250.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #17
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

I'm wondering the same, mine was 330 when I got mine 6+ months ago.

Then when I think about it, my shop did order it so they could of gotten it for cheaper, who knows.

Either way, pwnage radiator regardless of the price.

Last edited by TravisSW; 04-14-2008 at 12:41 PM..
TravisSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:58 PM   #18
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
ok guys. the picture posted above by Travis is not of the same radiator we are selling here.

what you guys are purchasing are "off the shelf" sized replacement radiators.

what we are selling here is TWICE as thick as the ones you have while still fitting in the stock location.

now it being twice as thick and it not being produced as much as the "off the shelf" units it is going to cost more.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #19
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Griffin FTW I run a Chevy Circle track 4 row in my 240 great radiators buy this shit people!
Old 04-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #20
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes these are awesome, i run one in my new competition car with the Spal 16" extreme fan and the setup works very well.

FOR THE RECORD WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE ON GRIFFIN PRODUCTS!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:40 PM   #21
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Here she is installed.....

Old 05-21-2008, 08:52 PM   #22
mbvigil
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Does anyone have the drift spec model in stock for sale in CA? Thanks
Old 05-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #23
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
still $450 shipped?
Old 05-24-2008, 11:46 AM   #24
MA JasonG
Zilvia Member

If you guys are interested please contact Brian W.
Thanks
Old 05-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #25
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

hey everybody.

$450.00 Shipped!!!!!!!!!