Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
Projectfc3s

Trader Rating: (0)
Projectfc3s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stolen enclosed 24' trailer

I had a 24' inclosed Classic trailer (white in color) stolen from me on 11/1/2012 in Littleton Colorado, I am offering a reward if found and recovered, or if information helps me or the police recover the trailer or the thieves that stole it . I have three pictures below, the trailer in the color picture is the one that was stolen, and the other picture is from our security cameras, its an early 90's body style Ford F series pickup, no tailgate, single cab, short bed that drove away with my trailer. And the last picture is a photo of the type of trailer it is, from the manufacturer.

My trailer has a few distinguishing marks, some dents in the lower front sides of the trailer where it had hit the bumper of the previous owners tow vehicle. A large "Classic" sticker on the upper left side. Colorado license plate number on the trailer is 007-YNL.

The trailer also had some random parts inside the trailer, including the following:
-Mazda RX-7 turbo II engine, Spec clutch, ACT flywheel
-Chevrolet Gen3 intake manifold with injectors
-Spare rx7 turbo
-Yellow Jump-start box with tire inflator combo (had some road rash from being dropped on the ground)
-MT-35 Interstate battery
-4 Rx7 turbo II wheels with tires on them
-2 Hyundai Tiburon wheels with tires
-4 Eagle Talon wheels
-I had a 24' inclosed Classic trailer (white in color) stolen from me on 11/1/2012 off of Bowles Avenue in Littleton, I am offering a reward if found and recovered, or if information helps me or the police recover the trailer or the thieves that stole it . I have three pictures below, the trailer in the color picture is the one that was stolen, and the other picture is the early 90's body style Ford F series pickup, no tailgate, single cab, short bed that drove away with my trailer. And the last picture if a photo from the manufacturer. If you have any info at all please send me an email or call or text at 9705907757, thank you for your help!

My trailer has a few distinguishing marks, some dents in the lower front sides of the trailer where it had hit the bumper of the tow vehicle. A large "Classic" sticker on the upper left side. License plate number on the trailer is 007-YNL.

My trailer also had some random parts inside the trailer, including the following:
-Mazda RX-7 turbo II engine, Spec clutch, ACT flywheel
-Chevrolet Gen3 intake manifold with injectors
-Spare rx7 turbo
-Yellow Jump-start box with tire inflator combo (had some road rash from being dropped on the ground)
-MT-35 Interstate battery
-4 Rx7 turbo II 16" wheels with tires
-2 17X7 +46 Hyundai Tiburon Wheels with tires
-4 16X6 +46 Eagle Talon Wheels
-2 17X7 +42 universal 5 lug bolt pattern Motegi FF7 Wheels
plus much more that I can't recall right now.
If you have any info at all please send me an email or call or text at 9705907757, thank you for your help!

Projectfc3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links