Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Royal_T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Royal_T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
STANCE OF THE UNION 'biggest meet ever'

Hey everyone just wanted to see who is going to Stance of the Union on Oct 17. Its going to be the biggest meet ever that is dedicated to nothing but stanced cars. People form East and West cost are coming down for this event and it should be huge. It is right before Lone Stare Bash so it could be a sweet weekend all about cars, drinks, stanced, music, and drifting.. Here is the info

October 17th, 2009 12pm-4pm
Cobb Tuning
1200 Placid Ave
Plano TX 75074

So the weekend we have all been waiting for is finally upon us. Stance of the Union has gone from being a designated time for people to get together, into a full-blown weekend extravaganza. Here is what the weekend will look like:

For those of you coming in from out of town, A-Loft Hotels (a subsidiary of the W Hotel) has extended us an incredible discount of $69.00 / night to stay at their very plush location in Frisco, Texas. This is a mere 15 minutes away from the meet location. Simply call 972-668-6011 and ask for the Stance of the Union rate. They have set aside 10 rooms for us but can set aside more if they get booked. Contact Ben Terry (SN: Jedidiah) to help if needed. A quick description of the hotel:

Individual aloft rooms have spacious 9-foot-high ceilings, plush platform beds, free Wi-Fi, 42″ LCD TVs, custom aloft amenities by Bliss-spa, oversize showers with rainfall showerheads, our signature coffee and more. Recharge all your gadgets with our plug ’n’ play docking station, which also links your computer or your tunes to the TV. (actual room may differ from that pictured)

This place is akin to a Las Vegas resort at Holiday Inn Prices! Please take advantage of this very special offer made for Stance of the Union.

Catch a workout, wash up, show off some stance. All in a weekends work.

Friday – Oct 16th – A-Loft Lounge Meet and Greet — 8-10PM
We will be having a “meet and greet” at the modern A-Loft Hotel Lounge. This is for all the out-town folks arriving early and the Dallas regulars to put names to faces and get to know one another before the big event. A-Loft has graciously extended Happy Hour prices for us until 10pm and has reserved a big section for us as well. This will be a great time for people to relax and extend friendships beyond our online personalities. I’m sure people will be up to partying into the night for those looking to do so. Definitely has the making of being quite memorable.

Reconnaissance credit goes to the Texas StanceWork dudes.
Saturday – Oct 17th — Stance of the Union – Noon-4PM

The Main Event! Here is a list of what will be happening at the event:

We are having a company cater in food starting at noon: $5/plate for flame-broiled hamburgers / chips / drink…it will be delicious. No need to worry about eating before you get there.

Our house DJ will be laying down fresh beats from old school hip-hop to the best of new underground as well as updating the latest College Football scores.

A photo backdrop will be setup for individual shots of cars as they pull up for parking… much like the “red carpet” before a Premiere… so that everyone will get some nice shots of their car.

Velvet Ropes will section off the Stance car parking area. Please see disclaimer below for more details.

We will have a video crew doing a number of different things:
Filming rolling footage of various vehicles. Some will be chosen to run the new TachyonXC drift cameras to capture the fitment of cars.

Film crews will be interviewing individuals about their vision of the future for the car scene as well as the modifications done to their vehicle.
Capturing Event footage all over

Professional Photographers will be all over. From the likes of the renowned Mr. Mike Burroughs to others.

HellaFlush will be present at the event and there “may or may not” be approval stickers to be given out to select vehicles. You will have to come to the event to find out.

Demonstrations will be held during the event, including a custom interior designer actually wrapping parts of an interior at the meet, along with maybe another surprise.

There will be a give-a-way at the top of each hour. Prizes will include: A free Tint-Job, a HellaFlush bundle, possible Dyno Pulls for those who can fit on the dyno … as well as some other prizes.

Stance of the Union custom decals will be provided for all stanced cars in attendance.

Nos Energy will also be out with a crew giving away free energy drinks for those in attendance.

Last, but not least, for those who stick around we will be doing a short drive to conclude the event where we will all follow a designated “stanced-approved” route where there will be camera and video cars capturing us rolling in a big group.

Stance of the Union will re-set the bar of what a car event should look like. We hope everyone comes out early to experience this event in full, and intends to stick around as there won’t be a moment to miss.
We want to thank our Sponsors for their support in helping make this event happen:
Stanceworks
HellaFlush
Cobb Tuning
A-Loft Hotels
Nos Energy Drinks
TriTek Tint
Tunerlifestyletv.com
DJ Ebenezer Dawodu

However, the party doesn’t stop there! Starting at 8pm there will be another event called Nos Energy Nights that will bring all types of cars and modifying styles together that should rival Hot Import Nights. Then Sunday will be the LoneStar Drift Bash, which will definitely be a sight to watch for those wanting to stick around.

**Disclaimer: We want everyone to feel welcomed at this event whether you are “flush” or not. With that said, this event was created specifically for “stanced /flush” cars and thus it is catered towards those who are. If you are directed to another parking lot, please do not take offense and kindly follow our coordinators directions. Our intention is to have a drama-free environment that will be memorable for all. Thank you for your consideration**

More info here:Stance of the Union — Details Revealed — 10/17/09 | StanceWorks
Old 10-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yes yes yes. This is gonna be amazing. I won't show up till 2 or so. Hopefully they let my car in the "stanced section". lol
Old 10-14-2009, 12:06 AM   #3
Royal_T
Zilvia Addict

Ill look for you man, What color is your car again? Blue?
Old 10-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
I wish this was in Cali, but i guess we cant get all the good things
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:25 AM   #5
darkzschneider
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
darkzschneider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkzschneider Send a message via MSN to darkzschneider Send a message via Yahoo to darkzschneider
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00 View Post
lol all the good things are in Cali.
Good for Texas to get a baller meet like this.
darkzschneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:51 AM   #6
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
i wanna frap very time i see that Z royal_T jesus!!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #7
Fast1One
Leaky Injector

Fast1One will become famous soon enoughFast1One will become famous soon enoughFast1One will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00 View Post
Indeed. I can't deny that I considered taking the drive. But alas, I have a midterm on Friday from 4-5PM that I can't miss

1998 A32
Fast1One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'll be there, not sure what time but should be fun! should have no problem getting in the 'in' crowd...
Old 10-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
damn it I wish my car was done!

Is this going to be a yearly event?
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #10
TurboFC3C
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
TurboFC3C is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TurboFC3C
In like Flynn
TurboFC3C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
chitownguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chitownguy
I'll be there of course.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:10 PM   #12
BLiTz
Zilvia Junkie

BLiTz is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking about Cali getting all the good things... thats no joke, im stuck in central Florida and dont get a damn thing lol. I wish I could make it, I have a friend that lives in Houston I haven't seen in almost a year, maby next time I suppose. Im sure it will be a blast, cant wait to see some pics.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=152217
BLiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

D.Bo is an unknown quantity at this point
Louisiana crew goin to be stayin at that hotel and goin to the meet then lonestar bash!
D.Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:14 PM   #14
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_T View Post
Ill look for you man, What color is your car again? Blue?
Yup blue s13 coupe w/ white works. My name is mateo btw.

There is a group of 8 or so of us coming down from OKlahoma we are staying at that hotel also.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #15
blue rexsti
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
blue rexsti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I won't be able to attend but I can't wait to see some sick pics! Sounds like a great time
blue rexsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:36 AM   #16
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Damn very nice.... Looks like its a MUST for BALLER cars...too bad im in cali....
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:02 PM   #17
democong

democong is an unknown quantity at this point
It was HUGE!
democong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:23 AM   #18
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
some body pics pics already
Old 10-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #19
Alan_405
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Alan_405 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
DOpe Meet...
Hella good times and Hella Flush cars
Alan_405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #20
Royal_T
Zilvia Addict

I should have pics later today, just finishing editing them
Old 10-20-2009, 01:30 AM   #21
shoryuuu
Leaky Injector

shoryuuu is an unknown quantity at this point
here r some of mine:

for more pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/shoryuuu...nceOfTheUnion#
shoryuuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #22
wayneside
Zilvia Member

wayneside is on the path to ruinwayneside is on the path to ruin
nice pics!
wayneside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #23
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Had a good time out there this weekend. Edafe your car is even more amazing in person. I am now looking at 350z for a new dd.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #24
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I want to go to there! Looks bad ass!
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #25
alfredohmg

alfredohmg is an unknown quantity at this point
i missed it. i wanted to go check out all the rides.
alfredohmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:08 AM   #26
RB24_S14
Zilvia Junkie

RB24_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why cant Maryland or anywhere in the East Coast get any of this!! Dammit!.