Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-03-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
NJ headlight laws?

Hey all...anyone from NJ that knows about headlight laws, feel free to help me out.

I was planning on using the following setup once I get my body kit/kouki conversion done:

Clear headlight/high beam bulbs
JDM kouki turn signal housings (clear plastic) with amber side marker bulbs and clear turn signal bulbs

I am a little unsure on the laws for turn signals and side markers

I went to the NJ DMV website and tried to translate the laws from "lawyer-speak" to plain English, and I think the above setup IS legal. It is written in such a ridiculous language...

http://lis.njleg.state.nj.us/cgi-bin...Doc_Frame_PG42

thanks for the help
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2007, 02:00 PM   #2
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
nevermind im an idiot.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:21 PM   #3
blk90s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
blk90s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blk90s13
i inspect cars for the DMV in NJ

you must have white light and must be in aim you will fail if anything else hid is ok as long as it produces clear white light no purple blue or rice colors allowed
Old 06-03-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sorry to go off topic...but how did you get that job? I always wondered about that.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:27 PM   #5
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ok so can i have white turn signals AND side markers?

Thanks alot man
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote