Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 10:12 AM   #91
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

Trader Rating: (0)
HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Another argument, you can import 15years or older JDM cars... and they are cheap... well... whatever, nothing compared to JDM cars in Japan.. lol
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2007, 10:45 AM   #92
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaLo View Post
That could be a good idea, eh! If you like the snow and and the cold weather in the winter, eh!

Come to Montreal, i'd be happy to show you around!

montreal is fun, went there for a hockey tournament a while ago.
strong beer there too
Old 12-14-2007, 02:17 PM   #93
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
He's a high risk driver.

All he has to do is send one person to the hospital for a serious injury and it will cost more than $100k in medical bills alone.

Now judging by the article, he is going to injure someone.

I don't see them doing much wrong.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #94
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I might move to Canada

Just cause
Old 12-14-2007, 03:52 PM   #95
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ilvia View Post
well since he doesnt HAVE to pay it, then theres no lesson learnt
You probably don't even deserve a response after "learnt", but if the kid can't afford to drive then he's stuck without a car...unless he drives illegally. It's basically like a 'time out' for his immature driving.

And whoever left me the empty rating, you need to go check the math. Mine was a rough, "ha-ha" guess, but you're just way off.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #96
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
HAHA...and i thought $200per month for my 240 was a lot.

well..its is...but not That bad
Now i pay $50 per month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 12-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #97
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ilvia View Post
well since he doesnt HAVE to pay it, then theres no lesson learnt
I didn't call up Geico today to learn a lesson. I learned lessons from my parents when I first got my license. My kid won't "need" a license because of football practice, teach kids some responsibility. People should be outraged that this kid has his mother calling insurance companies to get a quote for him.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:27 AM   #98
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Ron80 View Post
7 years ago I was paying $250/mo for low end liability on my 240. It sure got me to slow the F down. It wasn't me it was the car! They just like to go fast :-) I have to hold it back like a galloping horse and say "Whoooooa 240!"

That's just insane.. The highest I paid for mine (2 years ago) was 53 dollars per month.. I got rid of it right before I turned 25 (which is suppose to be the age when men "wise up").. So it'll probably be around 40 bucks or so now for basic insurance..
Old 12-16-2007, 03:53 AM   #99
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
After I hit 26, I have my clean record, and 10+ years of driving experience. Im enjoying my $180 six month premium for liability insurance! I don't even worry about a monthly bill b/c I pay for the policy in full. Let that be an incentive to drive safely. $180, come on. I used to pay that a month for insurance when I was wreckless with points.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:04 AM   #100
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
it just a excuse that a company drop unwanted customers. it is the same as that a dental office would used to turn down a unwanted customer. when they think the patient will be a difficult patient, they cannot tell the patient go away but they will tell the patient a unbelievable price and make sure he/she never comes back.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:20 AM   #101
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

Subzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enough
LOL, and to think I almost died of laughter when they quoted me 5k$ a year for my turbo S14 (couple mods declared for just over 10k$) with my perfect driving record.

Thank god we thought of buying the car under my dad's name, this way I'm insured 2nd driver and both him and I insured cost 1,2k$ a year. Thats nearly 4 times less for twice the drivers lol. I love how insurance thinks.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:22 AM   #102
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

Subzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
montreal is fun, went there for a hockey tournament a while ago.
strong beer there too
Sure strong beer is fun and all, but right now, we're in the middle of a 45cm snow storm (about 20 inches). So yea, not so much.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:33 AM   #103
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
ow3nd lol ...
Old 12-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #104
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
ow3nd lol ...
sp?

*sigh* I know 5K per year has interest on it, thanks. You forget the opportunity cost of the 300+K of damage that can be paid up front (as "up front" as insurance gets, haha). There's certain opportunity costs that go way beyond interest of 5K per year. Seriously, my degree is in business admin and economics. If you-know-who would like to discuss the topic outside of that box you're stuck in, by all means pm me.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:44 AM   #105
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
shit my insurance is 369 for both of my cars. Full coverage too
Old 12-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #106
nismosis13

nismosis13 is on the path to ruinnismosis13 is on the path to ruin
ok hi five to any one who can honesly find a car that does not have a tow hook
Old 12-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #107
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzeroqc View Post
Sure strong beer is fun and all, but right now, we're in the middle of a 45cm snow storm (about 20 inches). So yea, not so much.
thats why you just visit!!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #108
mondojackal
Zilvia Member

mondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to mondojackal
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosis13 View Post
ok hi five to any one who can honesly find a car that does not have a tow hook
toyota prius.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #109
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
why the hell did you bump an 8 month old thread that was stupid in the first place?

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 08-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #110
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondojackal View Post
toyota prius.
Thanks for the lame bump.