Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-13-2018, 10:56 PM   #1
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
600supersport is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
95’ S14 SR20VE(T) for sale

Sold Gold Fold Cold Mold Hold Told

Last edited by 600supersport; 07-02-2019 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: SELLING WITHOUT THE SR20VE(T) & harness or Transmission
600supersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2018, 09:51 AM   #2
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
"built" huh? $13k huh? no details though... miles? accidents or clean title? you have what looks to be a very nice car, how about some engine details brother... i know you said for "serious buyers" but if you already have a list, why not pot it so people dont have to waste your time or bother you... rods? pistons? ARP bolts? any head upgrades?

also whats the details on the suspension and drivetrain? what adapter kit for the z32 trans? what coilovers/arms/bushings/etc?

also MORE PICS please, how about the other side of the car and suspension

Last edited by nOaAAa; 01-17-2018 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: need more info
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:57 AM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOaAAa View Post
"built" huh? $13k huh? no details though... miles? accidents or clean title? you have what looks to be a very nice car, how about some engine details brother... i know you said for "serious buyers" but if you already have a list, why not pot it so people dont have to waste your time or bother you... rods? pistons? ARP bolts? any head upgrades?

also whats the details on the suspension and drivetrain? what adapter kit for the z32 trans? what coilovers/arms/bushings/etc?

also MORE PICS please, how about the other side of the car and suspension
Dude relax. Plenty of pics show up, and there seems to be a glitch as a full detailed list was present when he initially listed it for sale.

I for sure have read the list.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 10:39 AM   #4
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

I posted the list initially, but decided that I’m not here for a discussion about the collection of parts or valuation based on whatever hacked up drift sluts are out there. I don’t have $40,000 invested, but it’s a very stout setup that I’ve spent years developing so If you’re interested in spending upwards of ten thousand dollars on a toy and this one sparks your interest to go forward, I figure we’ll be in contact and may be able to make a deal.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:43 AM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I think you should post the list. Ignore all the comments and 99% have no clue the expense required to build a VET (and this will weed out anyone who is window shopping and just wants to blow up your phone with 2703780398 questions).

Trust me, you want to post the full detailed list. Serious buyers will contact you. Window shoppers will just blow up your phone, so I would remove your number.

To give anyone perspective; my running spreadsheat is north of 10K and the car hasn't started to be assembled yet, the engine package is not complete and suspension is still yet to be bought (this also includes a 900 shell, so close to 10K on engine, turbo, management, and all the little miscellaneous items you will run into). One can easily crack 30K-40K on a proper yet simple VET build (including shell price) if not careful.

12.9K is a good deal!
Old 01-19-2018, 03:46 PM   #6
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Dude relax. Plenty of pics show up, and there seems to be a glitch as a full detailed list was present when he initially listed it for sale.

I for sure have read the list.

dude, I am relaxed... how are any of the things I brought up excessive or out of the realm of normal requests when looking at a for sale add of a vehicle? am I being irrational or something, asking for details and "more pics" showing the other side of a vehicle? you're joking, you have to be, right?!

if you want to comment on something I said, with an irrelevant response, try pm's next time...

as far as for the seller, check your pm's... i'd like that specs/upgrades list, please
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:01 PM   #7
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Super cool ve set up with p12 valve cover but ur styling choices are questionable
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:19 PM   #8
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks, but at some point in this process I stopped being impressed with styling and chose to prioritize function over Instagram and to keep it driving as much as possible.

Last edited by 600supersport; 01-22-2018 at 09:19 PM..
Old 07-15-2018, 09:22 PM   #9
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Plump Bump
Old 07-17-2018, 11:54 AM   #10
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Can you please post some more interior pictures?

Is all the HVAC gone?
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:44 PM   #11
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

I can post some more pics in the next couple days. The HVAC, windshield wipers and rear bumper came with the car, but not installed and I never bothered to put them on, but they're obviously included.
Old 07-18-2018, 08:52 AM   #12
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600supersport View Post
I can post some more pics in the next couple days. The HVAC, windshield wipers and rear bumper came with the car, but not installed and I never bothered to put them on, but they're obviously included.
I would hope that for $11,000 it comes with windshield wipers
Old 07-18-2018, 09:26 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Race cars don't need wipers
Old 07-18-2018, 09:48 AM   #14
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Race cars don't need wipers
This is true
Old 07-18-2018, 11:26 AM   #15
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
I would hope that for $11,000 it comes with windshield wipers
I would hope that it comes with a cup holder, but I don’t bring drinks and I don’t drive it in the rain lol

Last edited by 600supersport; 07-18-2018 at 12:38 PM..
Old 07-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #16
bisoo369

bisoo369 is an unknown quantity at this point
good price, good build. There's a lot of idiots on this forum don't listen to them
bisoo369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:03 AM   #17
s13slider44
Leaky Injector

s13slider44 has a little shameless behavior in the past
you've got a PM
s13slider44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:59 PM   #18
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Price change. This thing is way too good to let it go for less than lesser 240’s are asking.

Last edited by 600supersport; 07-23-2018 at 11:12 AM..
Old 07-23-2018, 06:17 AM   #19
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Price change. This thing has way too good to let it go for less than lesser 240’s are asking.
Interesting strategy, I hope it works out for you. GLWS
Old 07-23-2018, 06:26 AM   #20
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
Interesting strategy, I hope it works out for you. GLWS
The car is so much fun, so either way, it works out great for me
Old 07-29-2018, 08:39 PM   #21
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
damn that rear flare is ugly as hell.
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 10:56 PM   #22
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

If it’s a comparison to this one of yours then I’ll take that as a compliment.

Since you’re bothering to comment here, you can spend $3k on wheels after you buy the car then tack/paint the riv-nut holes closed and the flares can be off the fenders (with a rolled lip only) in a day or two.
Old 07-30-2018, 12:19 AM   #23
b.series
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
b.series is making a name for him/her selfb.series is making a name for him/her selfb.series is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
where's the like button? bro what is the dimensions on your rear wheel?
b.series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 09:27 AM   #24
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Rears are 18x10.5 +25 ... Fronts 17x9 +25 and weigh about the same as the RPF1s
Old 07-30-2018, 09:45 PM   #25
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
If it’s a comparison to this one of yours then I’ll take that as a compliment.

Since you’re bothering to comment here, you can spend $3k on wheels after you buy the car then tack/paint the riv-nut holes closed and the flares can be off the fenders (with a rolled lip only) in a day or two.

dude chill. what is that even supposed to mean? my car was all original and had a perfect body/chassis. so i dont know what your're talking about. and i never said anything about your wheels.

edit: oh i get it your making fun of my cheap enkeis. well, i like old school wheels. so i bought those temporarily until i had my 16" ssr mesh built. but then i ended up selling the car and the wheels.

I take it back. I shouldnt have said anything. I just hate bolt on flares. I actually like your car and its a dope build. Sorry for being a dick dude. good luck with the sale.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:26 PM   #26
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

I didn’t mean that I spent $3k on wheels or that I’m madly in love with them, but that’s what it’d cost for the size with the offset to tuck the wheels inward enough to fit the bigger tires, but clear the fenders enough for just a pull. None of which I did so I went with the flares. Traction is a priority for me.

And no worries, man. I really don’t even care if it sells, but if someone really wants this combo enough, it’s here to skip a ton of bullshit that I went through to get it all together.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:32 PM   #27
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Totally off topic but what are the buttons to the right of the steering wheel for on the cluster trim? Mine is just a black plug. Clean car, looks like lots of motor work.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:55 PM   #28
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

I hear ya. Function over form. Props on doing an sr20vet. I hope you get your asking price. Glad. Still cut me deep when you dissed my car lol. But I guess I deserved it lol.

Quote:
I didn’t mean that I spent $3k on wheels or that I’m madly in love with them, but that’s what it’d cost for the size with the offset to tuck the wheels inward enough to fit the bigger tires, but clear the fenders enough for just a pull. None of which I did so I went with the flares. Traction is a priority for me.

And no worries, man. I really don’t even care if it sells, but if someone really wants this combo enough, it’s here to skip a ton of bullshit that I went through to get it all together.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:00 PM   #29
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Totally off topic but what are the buttons to the right of the steering wheel for on the cluster trim? Mine is just a black plug. Clean car, looks like lots of motor work.

Did you mean the ones in the left side of this pic directly to the right of the steering wheel? ...is cruise control.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:13 PM   #30
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Thats exactly what I meant, thanks for clarifying. Car looks clean, what kind of HP ?