Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #1
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
na12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
KA S14 KA In S13??

I have heard that people have S13 Chassis with S14 Ka24de in there cars but have yet to see any write ups before and I have failed to find any right ups. Since my KA is running weak i decided to make a trip out to LA to buy a motor. The one i bought was a KA for a S14, HEHE he even threw in a couple wheels, but regardless I was wondering if there is any certain things that are needed to know in order to install a s14 KA into a S13 Chassis, Like the headers to exhaust, am I going to need to change that. Another question, Am i going to have to buy parts now for a S14 or are the parts for a s14 KA just to move around Chassis/Body.(is there differances in the dimensions) From what ive heard though it should be a straight drop in. I also plan on getting new motor mounts, any recommendations, something for a reasonable price? BTW the next time i come to Los Angeles i was wondering what is there to do, apparently im in downtown LA, I didnt drive this time. And it really was a bore except buying the motor a set of wheels a free set....
na12uto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #2
T00ch
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
T00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to T00ch
search for a user named Burnsauto lol
he put an s14 into my sis's s13

i think you need to keep the s13 intake mani
and what ever those lines are behind the passenger side strut tower
those need to be changed or something
T00ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #3
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

na12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-known
Thanks, will do, and props on siblings rocking 240s. if any one else has anything to contribute thatll help,,, if i get lost im throwing vtec in it lol just jk
Old 03-02-2008, 11:15 PM   #4
T00ch
Zilvia Member

T00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to T00ch
hahah yeah. the second she got a 240 i knew what i wanted to own one day. and sure enough i got it.
but other than those lines and the intake mani you should be safe
T00ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
i swapped a 97 KA into my 89 hatch its no big deal its all the same shit drops right in u just gotta get an s13 distributor, s13 maf, s13 ECU, and u gotta change the temp censor but thats it took me and some friends a weekend to do the swap, if u have any questions just PM me i'll be more than happy to help ya out
Old 03-02-2008, 11:33 PM   #6
lostmenoggin
Leaky Injector

lostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the rough
it can be done without having to change all that stuff. i just bought an s13 that had a blown s14 motor in it. it had the s14 wiring harness. i pulled the motor and trans and the wiring harness and ecu to get ready for my CA swap. from what i can tell there was some splicing into the body harness similiar to an SR or CA swap and the s14 harness had some splicing going on. no write up, sorry, but it can be done..
lostmenoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #7
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ I don't see how you wont have to change out the distributor. The s14 is internal while the s13 in external.
Plus the manifold are different. The exhaust manifold are not interchangeable without the downpipe.

There are slight differences between the s13 and s14 ka motors. Even between the s14 obd1 and s14 obd2.

Just put on your s13 intake and exhaust manifold and also your dizzy. Everything else should be cake.

You can use any motor mount as they are al the same. Even for the sr and ka. Most people just use the Nismos.

come back to LA when you turn 21. then drink until your liver fails.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:43 AM   #8
xxslidewaysxx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
xxslidewaysxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xxslidewaysxx
put the s13 intake manifold and exhaust manifold on the s14 motor and keep your harness off of your s13. thats basically it
xxslidewaysxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:46 AM   #9
xxslidewaysxx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
xxslidewaysxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xxslidewaysxx
oh yea and change out the distributor as well, sorry forgot to put that in. you need the s13 distrutor to plug into the s13 harness
xxslidewaysxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:47 AM   #10
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
or be hardcore and run the s14 exhaust manifold, with a 3in sr downpipe, and call it a day... you have to block of the egr, or make it fit, but other than that your golden
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #11
ViZioN

ViZioN is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ViZioN
I did it in my car. The things that need to be changed are the MAF, the dizzy, the coolant lines (if you stay s14 intake manifold). The best thing to do it use the s14 top half with s13 bottom half as there is little plates in the s13 upper half of the manifold so the s14 one flows better.

Worth it.
ViZioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:56 AM   #12
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've done both. The blocks (s13/s14) are essentially the same. The differences start with the heads, valve covers, front covers, and intake manifolds.

What ever year car you swap the ka into make sure you use the intake mani from that car with the appropriate sensors. You can use any head as long as you use the front covers and valve covers from that head.

I had an s13 ka block and head in my s14 and used the s14 intake manifold, s13 valve covers, and s13 front covers.

I hope that helps clear any confusion.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #13
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918 View Post
^ I don't see how you wont have to change out the distributor. The s14 is internal while the s13 in external.
Plus the manifold are different. The exhaust manifold are not interchangeable without the downpipe.

There are slight differences between the s13 and s14 ka motors. Even between the s14 obd1 and s14 obd2.

Just put on your s13 intake and exhaust manifold and also your dizzy. Everything else should be cake.

You can use any motor mount as they are al the same. Even for the sr and ka. Most people just use the Nismos.

come back to LA when you turn 21. then drink until your liver fails.

Thanks didnt know if the sr20 motor mounts worked with the ka motor, thats what i was looking for, cause every nismo i find are for sr, yea i see most people say the same thing cant wait, oh and btw is there a differance in power between the DE s13 and DE in the S14
Old 03-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #14
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
no difference. I don't see why you can't swap a s14 ka into a s13 and keep your s14 intake manifold. You'd just have to wire it up and extend the power wires to the front of the car, which is cake anyways.

You use Whatever downpipe for what header you are running. You cannot interchange.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #15
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sblack13 View Post
no difference. I don't see why you can't swap a s14 ka into a s13 and keep your s14 intake manifold. You'd just have to wire it up and extend the power wires to the front of the car, which is cake anyways...
If you use the distributor and intake mani from the car you are swapping to, wiring won't be a problem. Plug and play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblack13 View Post
...You use Whatever downpipe for what header you are running. You cannot interchange.
I forgot about that part. Use the exhaust mani and downpipe from the car you are swapping to.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #16
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

OOOH came across another question based off of wanting to put things on the motor before installing it since were not going to get around to it until the 30th but will it matter what pully set i buy or are the pullies the same size... hmm and same goes for the fuel injectors and fuel rails, i understand that ill be keeping the s13 manifolds, exhaust and intake. and the s13 distributer will be easy to install plug and play =D
Old 03-05-2008, 07:38 AM   #17
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by na12uto View Post
OOOH came across another question based off of wanting to put things on the motor before installing it since were not going to get around to it until the 30th but will it matter what pully set i buy or are the pullies the same size... hmm and same goes for the fuel injectors and fuel rails, i understand that ill be keeping the s13 manifolds, exhaust and intake. and the s13 distributer will be easy to install plug and play =D
Just put oem pulleys on before you break something. The weight difference is negligable except for the crank pulley. Money would be better spent on light flywheel or one piece aluminum driveshaft.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:52 AM   #18
DRFT_240sx
Leaky Injector

DRFT_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
i just did it and my car runs geat. all i did was swap intake manifolds and distributors....
DRFT_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:31 AM   #19
Devil Man
Zilvia Junkie

Devil Man is an unknown quantity at this point
its easy, though let me tell you if you have a s13 motor and a s14 motor look into threads that talk about the cams swaps that can be done with the 2 sets that you have you can play with them some and have something special. also, I used the lower intake mani from the s13 and the upper from the s14. the s14 has no intake butterflys on the top half of the intake mani. the only other thing that is different is the head and valve cover from now on you must get s14 parts there. ALSO A BIG ONE, from my s13 to my s14 ka the belts are a little different, the s14 are like 1 or 2 teeth less then my s13. (though i had a hicus car) and then of corse the dizy thing too. use your s13 fuel rail. GL
Devil Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:43 AM   #20
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
I've done both. The blocks (s13/s14) are essentially the same. The differences start with the heads, valve covers, front covers, and intake manifolds.

What ever year car you swap the ka into make sure you use the intake mani from that car with the appropriate sensors. You can use any head as long as you use the front covers and valve covers from that head.

I had an s13 ka block and head in my s14 and used the s14 intake manifold, s13 valve covers, and s13 front covers.

I hope that helps clear any confusion.
Actually I have an S13 intake manifold on my S14 because it was powdercoated and I picked it up when I was removing emissions on mine, so I traded them.... the only differences between the 2 are a slight difference in one of the bolts for the coolant line, I just used one of those insulated electrical clamps you get at home depot instead of the part on the coolant line and S13 intake manifolds have butterfly valves, the one I had was already stripped of them. Other then that identical except for a few slight differences in the angles of some of the nipples.... but no biggie.
ChicagoS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:18 AM   #21
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoS14 View Post
Actually I have an S13 intake manifold on my S14 because it was powdercoated and I picked it up when I was removing emissions on mine, so I traded them.... the only differences between the 2 are a slight difference in one of the bolts for the coolant line, I just used one of those insulated electrical clamps you get at home depot instead of the part on the coolant line and S13 intake manifolds have butterfly valves, the one I had was already stripped of them. Other then that identical except for a few slight differences in the angles of some of the nipples.... but no biggie.
True, I only said that because I put an s13 motor into my obdII s14 and I needed the intake mani and sensors in order not to throw a code.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:51 PM   #22
datsun510dude
Leaky Injector

datsun510dude is on a distinguished road
Bringin this one back a little bit since I recently aquired a s14 ka for a good deal. Now, with all the talk of changing intake manifolds....im curious to why this is... i read that the coolant lines are different....and im also assuming some sensors as well would need to be changed. Now, i guess what im asking is that if I used a s13 distrib and header with an s14 intake manifold with s13 sensors....( keep in mind I am removing most of the emissions equipment too (egr, aiv, possibly everything and running 034efi)

thanks!!
datsun510dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #23
IJDMDRIFTI
BANNED

IJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to IJDMDRIFTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxslidewaysxx View Post
put the s13 intake manifold and exhaust manifold on the s14 motor and keep your harness off of your s13. thats basically it
Thats exactly what i did when i swapped my 95 KA24DE into my 91 s13
IJDMDRIFTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #24
510skater
Leaky Injector

510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about
im in the middle of this swap right now a 96 ka into 1990 s13 with dual swap already done ... im using the s13 lower intake manifold...

the main difference that is confusing to me that no one has mentioned it the egr solenoid valve and scv control solenoid valve... they are the 2 sensors located on the back of the valve cover on the 13 engine.... the 14 doesnt have these!! do you need to use these and if not what do you do with the vacuum lines?
510skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:36 AM   #25
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
My S14 KA to S13 swap notes - updated as I finish

I'm glad this got bumped up. I'm currently swapping my S13 SR from my S13 into my S14, and the S14's KA into the S13. These notes are from my position, having two complete motors/harnesses but no "donor" S13 KA.

*it can be done without the S13 intake mani/dist/etc, but you have to use the S14 ECU, and the heater hoses get complicated. I'll see if I can dig up some pics of the heater hose situation in the S13. Needless to say, it wasn't as hard as the S13 SR into S14 heater hose nonsense.

*you'll need the lower engine harness from the S14 to stay with the S14 motor, because it's got crankshaft position sensor and rear heated o2 sensor connections, along with neutral/reverse/5th gear/VSS and alt/starter stuff. You'll need to keep the 8-pin grey connector (FSM link coming) with crank pos/o2 on it, and swap the other 8-pin connector (this one's black) with the 8-pin connector on the S13, or 'make your own' lower harness connector for neutral/reverse/5th gear/VSS/alt charge. Also, the connectors for the fuse box for the alternator are different, so you can either swap plugs from an S13 harness or 'make your own'.

*as stated before, the exhaust manifolds are different, but if you have upper and lower manifolds for either s13 or s14, you're good. S14 uses two o2 sensors (front not heated/1 conductor, rear heated/3 conductor).

*if you're using the S14 intake mani, you need the S14 upper harness, which means you need the ECU, which means you get to play the S13/S14 power game. S13 power connectors are the 8-pin grey and 8-pin brown connections up by the battery, while the S14 gets power from a nifty connector inside the cabin... also, the S14 ECU relay sits on the S14 engine harness, while the S13 has an ECU relay in the engine bay fuse box. I chopped the S14 power connector off the S14 harness to use on my S13 SR, and then ran the corresponding wires (fuel pump relay, ECU power, ECU backup, ECU ground, and probably one more) up through the fender and to the S13 location (eliminated ECU relay on the harness). The rest of the S14 harness is useless to an S13 anyway (it's got cruise control, window wipers, etc - all stuff the S13 uses the body harness for).

More later, if anyone's interested...

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:35 AM   #26
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
The main differences in the sensors for the intake manifold
in case anyone is wondering

is the TPS
and you must swap out the Coolant Temp Sensor (single wire)
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 06:15 AM   #27
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I am throwing a 94 ka into my 96, and I have completley tore down the motor with the exception of the blocks internals.

all new gaskets and vaccum lines, and I even am painting all the mounting brackets, and other parts. so it will end up looking like a new ka when it goes in.
im runnin the 14 header and wanted to know one thing. if i dont run the egr pipe will i thorw a code? is it needed? I need to get a new one, bacause every used one I find is cracked or rusted through. I just want the thing to pass smog, and be reliable.

I did not see that anyone metnion the importance of the ecu and the maf.
I have to run the 14 maf for my 13 motor because i have a 14 ecu.
and if you have the motor seperated from the tranny than it would be a good idea to replace the front a dn rear main seals.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:04 AM   #28
510skater
Leaky Injector

510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about510skater has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
*you'll need the lower engine harness from the S14 to stay with the S14 motor, because it's got crankshaft position sensor and rear heated o2 sensor connections, along with neutral/reverse/5th gear/VSS and alt/starter stuff. You'll need to keep the 8-pin grey connector (FSM link coming) with crank pos/o2 on it, and swap the other 8-pin connector (this one's black) with the 8-pin connector on the S13, or 'make your own' lower harness connector for neutral/reverse/5th gear/VSS/alt charge. Also, the connectors for the fuse box for the alternator are different, so you can either swap plugs from an S13 harness or 'make your own'.
i just completed this swap but my motor is running like crap...
I used s14 upper mani and s13 lower. I changed the tps dizzy temp sensor and used my complete s13 engine harness and ecu. i used my s13 tranny instead of s14 tranny

so you say i need to have the lower engine harness to stay with the 14 motor? does this still apply if im not using the tranny with the the 14 sensors on it?
510skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:32 AM   #29
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I don't know what's different between the S13 and S14 KA lower harnesses (besides the physical plugs), as I don't have a S13 KA sitting here. If you're using a S13 ECU and S13 upper harness, I can't imagine you having any problems using the S13 lower harness in an S13.

Your problems are probably the usual vacuum/maf/etc stuff.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #30
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
there mafs are different you need to run an s14 maf with an s14 wire harness. and vice versa.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote