Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 06-13-2019, 06:58 AM   #1
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
s13 1991 240SX S13 Fastback Turbo KA24DET 180SX Kouki Aero Nismo LMGT1

Never thought I would sell this car. I have owned it for the past 16 years and I built it with the intention of keeping it forever. However, life changes and the time has come to pass it on to the next owner. This car is built right with quality parts. I have way more invested into the car than what I am asking for it. These cars are becoming increasingly hard to find in good condition. Currently, I am not interested in parting the car out. If I don't find the right buyer by August 1st, the car will go into storage for the next few years.

Note that most 180sx Kouki aero parts are not mounted in the pictures, the complete kit is included with the car.

$10,000 FIRM.

1991 NISSAN 240sx Fastback (RMS13) - Clean title, never crashed. Rust-free. 202,000 mi. on chassis as of 6/9/18

ENGINE:
Nissan KA24DE(T) 2400cc inline-four DOHC 16-valve, Dyno-tested 399 HP/400 LB-FT @ 18 PSI; Balanced rotating assembly, 0.20 over bore, 9.1:0 compression ratio; Ferrea Competition Plus valves, 3-angle valve job; Wiseco Turbo pistons; Eagle H-beam rods; ARP head studs; Cosworth 1.6mm head gasket; Intake manifold EGR ports welded shut; 750cc fuel injectors; Walbro 280 GPH fuel pump; 3' intake pipe with 300zx Z32 MAF, K&N air filter; Cast iron turbo manifold; Garrett T3/04 .60/.63 .57 trim turbocharger; Stainless steel braided line for oil feed and return; TiAL wastegate w/ open dump tube; Evolution Motorsports Porsche 996 billet blow-off valve; PCV system routed to vented Greddy catch can with stainless steel hoses; 600mm X 300mm X 75mm intercooler with stainless steel piping; custom 3″ downpipe w/ o2 sensor bung to 3" straight pipe to dual 3" outlet exhaust system; Circuit Sports polyurethane engine mounts

ENGINE MANAGEMENT / ELECTRONICS:
RS Enthalpy custom ROM tune for 93 octane (tuned on dynamometer); Push-button activated launch control; AEM wideband o2 sensor; Bee-R Power Builder rev limiter

COOLING:
Double-pass aluminum radiator with silicone hoses; L30 Altima dual electric fans and shroud; Aluminum coolant overflow reservoir; NRG 3pc aluminum cooling panel

DRIVELINE:
300zx Z32 5-speed transmission with Mazworx adaptor kit including machined bellhousing, adapter plate, short shifter, brackets, and one-piece driveshaft; Nismo transmission mount; Brass shifter bushing; SPEC Stage 3+ SR20DET clutch; SPEC 9.4 lb. aluminum lightweight flywheel; Steel braided clutch line, R200 gusset reinforced weld locked differential

SUSPENSION / CHASSIS:
Part Shop MAX Competition Coilover Suspension, Part Shop Max front tension rods; 350Z Z33 inner tie rods; SPL Parts outer tie rod ends; Part Shop Max slip-on tie rod spacer; S14 Front Lower Control Arms; Moog balljoints, 38mm front sway bar; Front upper strut tower bar; Part Shop Max solid rear subframe risers; Part Shop MAX rear upper control arms, toe, and traction rods; all bushings replaced with Energy Suspension graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings front and rear

BRAKES/HUBS:
RHD 15/16ths master cylinder
Front: 5 lug hubs with extended studs; Nissan Z32 300ZX Twin Turbo aluminum calipers and vented rotors with Goodridge stainless steel lines;
Rear: 5 lug hubs with extended studs; Nissan Altima rotors and Z31 300zx pad carriers; HPS Performance Street brake pads

WHEELS / TIRES:
Front: Nismo LM GT1 18×9 +24 with 20mm bolt on spacer, 225/40/18 tires
Rear: Nismo LM GT1 18x10 +20 with 5mm slip on spacer, 235/40/18 tires

CABIN:
Air-conditioning equipped. All interior pieces intact including hatch privacy cover; 240sx S14 seats; Stack mechanical oil pressure and boost gauges; SPA Design digital pressure and temperature gauge; AEM digital wideband o2 gauge; Nismo nylon resin shift knob; Custom e-brake knob; Red led ambient lighting; Red LED cluster lighting; Butyl sound deadening on the floors; Black replacement carpet; custom retrofitted LED dome light; Wink 5-panel rear-view mirror; Black headliner; HVAC controls relocated to DIN slot.

BODY:
Chassis was undercoated and rocker panels were coated with rust prohibitor from the inside in 2006; New windshield and molding installed in 2017. Original Super White (326) paint in fair/poor condition; Low gloss black painted engine bay; OEM kouki 180sx front bumper assembly including side extensions, upper and side metal retainers; lower bumper grills; OEM Kouki 180sx wing; side skirts, rear left and right valances, rear center valence; Honda S2000 AP2 antenna.

LIGHTING:
H4 glass lens headlights; 3000k Koito projector fog lamps retrofitted into front bumper lower grills; D-Max crystal front marker lights wired as turn signals; D-Max crystal side marker lights; Junyan Kouki 180sx tailights retrofitted with LEDs; Almost every conventional light bulb replaced with LED counterpart.

Last edited by Bushido; 06-14-2019 at 04:10 AM..
Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2019, 07:24 AM   #2
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
no pictures
Old 06-13-2019, 08:05 AM   #3
carcrazee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
carcrazee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dam all that and no pics
carcrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:32 PM   #4
twinturbosystems

Trader Rating: (0)
twinturbosystems is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pics aren't loading
twinturbosystems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:49 AM   #5
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
got-dammit!!!! really, you have had this car forever. back when I was (sideviewcivc)

good luck with sale. (tempted to sell some stock for a summer buy)

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:16 AM   #6
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx View Post
got-dammit!!!! really, you have had this car forever. back when I was (sideviewcivc)

good luck with sale. (tempted to sell some stock for a summer buy)
Thanks man... It was a tough decision to put it up for sale, but i'm moving to Europe and i'd rather someone that has a passion for these cars would continue to drive it and take care of it rather than it just sitting in a garage.
Old 06-18-2019, 02:36 AM   #7
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Clean car, why not show off the pretty undercarriage?

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:10 PM   #8
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
post more pix, this car is cool

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:56 PM   #9
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow so good! I pray it goes to a good home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:37 PM   #10
blks13md

blks13md is an unknown quantity at this point
super clean, GLWS
blks13md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:28 PM   #11
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Clean car man. You don't need a luck to sell this.
Old 06-21-2019, 02:53 PM   #12
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Can you post more pics of the engine bay?
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:19 PM   #13
baileydrifts

baileydrifts is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm very interested - please contact me.

* Don't let the name fool you, I'm not interested in drifting this car.
baileydrifts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:12 AM   #14
Resident

Resident is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Go View Post
Can you post more pics of the engine bay?
Id be happy to see pics that arent in the dark. 2 photos, you definitely need to post a little more.
Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:09 PM   #15
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident View Post
Id be happy to see pics that arent in the dark. 2 photos, you definitely need to post a little more.
Whoever buys this car please post pictures.

I'm very interested in the KA24deT setup. Cast manifold t3/t4 57 trim .63 ar making 400whp/400tq on 93 is very awesome sounding! I have not seen a setup like this well documented online.

Cory/Nissanfanatic made 400whp on a 50trim back in the day but not on a cast manifold.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:18 AM   #16
Bushido
Post Whore!

SOLD!

It was a good run, i know i’ll always miss this car!

Bye bye Zilvia.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:51 AM   #17
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Oh man... I'd loved this car ever since you used to be on those P45Rs when you posted that red tint vinyl wrapped clear tails write up over on NICO. I hope whoever bought it puts some sideskirts on it and leave it the hell alone because it's so damn perfect. Lucky bastard. Hope they take great care of her.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:18 PM   #18
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Whoever buys this car please post pictures.

I'm very interested in the KA24deT setup. Cast manifold t3/t4 57 trim .63 ar making 400whp/400tq on 93 is very awesome sounding! I have not seen a setup like this well documented online.

Cory/Nissanfanatic made 400whp on a 50trim back in the day but not on a cast manifold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
SOLD!

It was a good run, i know i’ll always miss this car!

Bye bye Zilvia.
Congrats on selling it.

Whoever bought this car please post more pics. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:40 PM   #19
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I believe this car is being parted out IIRC.. Smh.
SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 03:43 PM   #20
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlmdCpe View Post
LOL! LInk to post (where ever its at)??
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:57 PM   #21
Xaser
Zilvia Junkie

Xaser is an unknown quantity at this point
Love that wheels, so clean car

GLWS
Xaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:42 AM   #22
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
LOL! LInk to post (where ever its at)??
I would be interested in some of the motor/engine management parts if somebody finds a link to where it is being parted out.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:08 PM   #23
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
2pics? Wanna see more of this
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 08:23 AM   #24
NismoTrini

NismoTrini is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlmdCpe View Post
Im the owner of the car I'm not parting out but selling some parts out of it.
NismoTrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 08:24 AM   #25
NismoTrini

NismoTrini is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I would be interested in some of the motor/engine management parts if somebody finds a link to where it is being parted out.
you could call me at 7542444035
NismoTrini is offline   Reply With Quote