Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 07:11 PM   #1
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thumbs up 2019/2020 nfl season

Come on in football fans...let the hate/cheers begin!

Was a huge peyton manning fan, obvs hes retired 2 yrs ago..still root for the broncos. Def a rodgers fanboi too.

That antino brown drama is crazy. I feel like him going to the patriots was the plan from the start and the steelers refused to trade him there. So he went to the raiders, faked all the bs to get cut and scoop to catch balls from brady!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2019, 05:15 AM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How about the season openers? I wasn’t expecting a defensive battle like that.

If this is the Packs D though, whoa! Rodgers will get his shit together. Not too worried about that. He just has to knock some rust off.

The Cowboys looked like the real deal yesterday.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:08 AM   #3
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Rams almost threw it smh
Old 09-09-2019, 10:17 AM   #4
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'm a Colts fan and I was very happy with my teams progress! The Legend Adam Vinatieri missed three field goals, if it wasn't for that we would of won the game.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:25 AM   #5
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
I'm a Colts fan and I was very happy with my teams progress! The Legend Adam Vinatieri missed three field goals, if it wasn't for that we would of won the game.
How big of a blow do you think the Luck retirement is?
Old 09-09-2019, 11:22 AM   #6
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
I call it the manning curse...colts and broncos are screwd on qbs for awhile lol
Old 09-09-2019, 11:48 AM   #7
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
duballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Did anyone know that Lamar Jackson could throw the ball?!?!

But not as far as Mohamed Sanu (WR)
Old 09-09-2019, 12:33 PM   #8
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 Luck's Retirment

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
How big of a blow do you think the Luck retirement is?
We went from first round bye to barley making it to the playoffs, my biggest concern is Adam Vinatieri! He missed 3 field goals, and we lost by 6 points.
Old 09-09-2019, 04:46 PM   #9
S14rebuild
BANNED

Big ben is retiring after this year..steelers will becooked this year
Old 09-09-2019, 05:17 PM   #10
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

They just traded Dobbs backup Quarterback, that was a dumb move.
Old 09-09-2019, 05:31 PM   #11
S14rebuild
BANNED

Agreeded, but dobbs couldnt win there either. Tomlins on his way out too. Wouldnt be shocked steelers go 8-8 n tolins let go, ben retires n its a full rebuild
Old 09-10-2019, 05:57 AM   #12
S14rebuild
BANNED

Holy shizzzzz. Did the broncos even play last night..they look horriable. Maybe a 2-3 win team...its always a ahock to me..a team that was so dominated, few years superbowl removed and could look soooo bad.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:30 AM   #13
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Patriots FTW
who's your favorite MVP prediction? I say Pat Mahomes will win MVP again.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:53 PM   #14
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Pack is fucking legit. Aaron Jones has the game we knew he was capable of. Our defense is fire.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #15
S14rebuild
BANNED

Yea 4tds in that game, crazy

Couldnt beleve the colts taken down kc....shocking game of the year

And mr. Mayfeild is truly disappointing me this year
Old 11-05-2019, 10:51 AM   #16
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So the Packers looked like absolute trash on Sunday. Even during the lose to Philly they didn’t really look like crap, they just lost.

Well the truth comes out. Apparently damn near the whole team except for Rodgers and Tramon Williams went on a fucking bender in LA and were HUNG OVER during the game.

I get it. I remember my 20’s. You do dumb shit and make dumb decisions. Now add a few million bucks and bam. Blow out to the Chargers.

I’m just hoping they “got it out of their systems” and we turn shit around big time on Sunday.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:07 AM   #17
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

duballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruinduballstar37 is on the path to ruin
We all finally found out what it takes to beat the Pats...

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Ed Reed Ring of Honor Ceremony during Halftime
3. Sweet set of strobe lights in your stadium for every touchdown

-Pardon My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
And mr. Mayfeild is truly disappointing me this year
Agreed. I expected more this year from the Browns with all of their weapons on offense. Plus Kareem Hunt is finally off suspension, but Freddie Kitchens needs to leverage their running game more and help Baker out.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:23 AM   #18
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by duballstar37 View Post
We all finally found out what it takes to beat the Pats...

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Ed Reed Ring of Honor Ceremony during Halftime
3. Sweet set of strobe lights in your stadium for every touchdown

-Pardon My Take

Agreed. I expected more this year from the Browns with all of their weapons on offense. Plus Kareem Hunt is finally off suspension, but Freddie Kitchens needs to leverage their running game more and help Baker out.
Freddie is done in Cleveland..... need a hard nose no bullshit coach to run that team.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:38 AM   #19
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

Not sure how OBJ's fashion designer would feel about a quality, "Belichick-like" coach. Less focus on cleats/watches and more on dropped passes.

Side note: Did anyone else see that cat who put up more yards than Saquon last night?

Last edited by duballstar37; 11-05-2019 at 12:42 PM..
Old 11-05-2019, 01:16 PM   #20
S14rebuild
BANNED

Lmfao...shit was halirous
Old 11-05-2019, 08:36 PM   #21
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2019, 05:11 AM   #22
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Wow what a game last night (Niners vs Seahawks). The most entertaining non packer games I’ve seen all year. Seahawks definitely showed the Niners aren’t without flaws.

Word is the Packers vs Niners game is getting bumped to prime time and could turn out to be the game of the year. The Packers need to play up to their full potential if they don’t want to get blown out. Definitely nervous about this game in 2 weeks.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:38 AM   #23
S14rebuild
BANNED

49ers, hawks, saints and packers......best teams right now
Old 11-12-2019, 07:55 AM   #24
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
49ers, hawks, saints and packers......best teams right now
You spelled Ravens incorrectly...

Old 11-15-2019, 02:15 PM   #25
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

I'll just leave this here...

Old 11-17-2019, 07:58 PM   #26
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by duballstar37 View Post
You spelled Ravens incorrectly...

The Ravens are the best in the league right now, but were talking about the toughest conference which is the NFC.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:47 AM   #27
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I was terrified of playing the Niners all season. They simply destroyed the Packers last night.

Luckily it’s not the end of the world. The benefits of the win we’re huge but we’re still in good shape.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:27 AM   #28
duballstar37
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I was terrified of playing the Niners all season. They simply destroyed the Packers last night.

Luckily it’s not the end of the world. The benefits of the win we’re huge but we’re still in good shape.
That game definitely surprised me too. We are going to learn a lot about the Niners thru their remaining schedule. I wish the Niners / Ravens game got moved to Primetime (and was played in New Orleans with the lights going out mid-game).

In other AFC news, who thinks the Patriots are exposed? They are scheduled to play the Texans and Chiefs next so it will be a good test against some of the other quality AFC teams. Their game against Philly was brutal to watch.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:26 PM   #29
S14rebuild
BANNED

Pats let me down.last night big time.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:34 PM   #30
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
And there goes the Rams chances with the wins yesterday and their loss today.
Closed Thread