Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #31
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Miyagi View Post
I watched it last night only to see .........
Dude. No spoilers in here.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:17 PM   #32
jrizzo_240lsx
Leaky Injector

jrizzo_240lsx is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it lots of random nekkedness..lol
Old 06-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #33
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Miyagi View Post
I watched it last night only to see.
dude wtf, not cool. edit that shit. i cried a lil when it happened too.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #34
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
I reported his post, but no mods have edited it yet.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:48 PM   #35
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Just watched episode 9. Man, fuck that.

Lannisters can all rot in hell. Except for Tyrion. He's cool.

Another cool character? Syrio Forel. I hope we get to see more of him...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #36
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Just watched episode 9. Man, fuck that.

Lannisters can all rot in hell. Except for Tyrion. He's cool.

Another cool character? Syrio Forel. I hope we get to see more of him...
You should really read the books. You'll enjoy it. I just know it.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #37
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
I think I would. It reminds me of certain aspects of the Wheel of Time book series, which is AWESOME.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #38
Daniel.
Post Whore!

I couldn't get through book 1 of anything Robert Jordan. I dunno why.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #39
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Dude. No spoilers in here.
Little overboard IMHO. If the episode aired don't expect people not to talk about it.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #40
Daniel.
Post Whore!

At least now he won't make the same mistake twice. He could have at least grayed out the text.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #41
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
At least now he won't make the same mistake twice. He could have at least grayed out the text.
You could have also PMed a Mod/Admin with your concerns instead of throwing a shit fit in this thread. Calling for other members to harass others is way overboard.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #42
Daniel.
Post Whore!

No mods were online, and I reported the post.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:24 PM   #43
Mr Miyagi
Zilvia Member

Mr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
No mods were online, and I reported the post.
I find that hard to believe.
Mr Miyagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #44
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Says the totally oblivious one who didn't realize he had a pm for two hours.
In your own words, prove it. *roll eyes*
Old 06-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #45
Mr Miyagi
Zilvia Member

Mr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enough
Haha whatever, I guess im not as good of a person as you because I dont always look at my pms. Have fun watching this shitty show.
Mr Miyagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:16 PM   #46
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Naked Chicks and Dragons!!
Old 06-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #47
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Dragons!!!!

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #48
Ottoman

Ottoman is an unknown quantity at this point
wasn't much of a conclusion or ending for the season..

feels more like half way point in the season..
Old 06-20-2011, 01:35 AM   #49
simmode1
Post Whore!

Oh this shit is really getting good now! I'm already dreading the fact that, at some point, this season will end and I'll have to wait like 8 months for season two...

They better get picked up for a season two! Thanks to this show, I couldn't give two flying fucks about True Blood now!
Old 06-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #50
SK91
Leaky Injector

SK91 is an unknown quantity at this point
It already has been signed for a 2nd season, should be sick

Hopefully they don't cop out on the battle scenes now lol
SK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #51
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^For real. If Rob has 20,000 man under his command, I'm expecting some epic Lord of the Rings-level battles... Plus Zombies & Dragons!

Sidenote - Somebody needs to save Sansa before she:
A) Gives it up to Joffery Baratheon/Lannister & gets preggers
or
B) Kills herself.

Also, Arya traveling with that blacksmith kid, who might be the true heir to the throne is interesting. They're heading to the Wall. Things are gonna get hairy. At this point, I'd doubting that kid will ever get the throne. Hell, his daddy was a usurper anyway. By the time we get Joffery's ass out there, seems like most ppl would prefer Rob on the thone. Not to mention nekkid dragon girl is gonna be coming for that shit soon too. If there's any 7 Kingdoms left once that white walkers really start moving...

This is some good shit!
Old 06-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #52
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^For real. If Rob has 20,000 man under his command, I'm expecting some epic Lord of the Rings-level battles... Plus Zombies & Dragons!

Sidenote - Somebody needs to save Sansa before she:
A) Gives it up to Joffery Baratheon/Lannister & gets preggers
or
B) Kills herself.

Also, Arya traveling with that blacksmith kid, who might be the true heir to the throne is interesting. They're heading to the Wall. Things are gonna get hairy. At this point, I'd doubting that kid will ever get the throne. Hell, his daddy was a usurper anyway. By the time we get Joffery's ass out there, seems like most ppl would prefer Rob on the thone. Not to mention nekkid dragon girl is gonna be coming for that shit soon too. If there's any 7 Kingdoms left once that white walkers really start moving...

This is some good shit!
The bastard son of Robert Baratheon has no true claim to the throne, even if Robert were still living.

Once you get caught up on all the reading you'll see just how far things have deteriorated across the 7 kingdoms.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #53
simmode1
Post Whore!

Yeah, seems like we've got all the ingrediants for a grade A clusterfuck here...
Old 07-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #54
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Amazon.com: A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five (9780553801477): George R.R. Martin: Books

A Dance with Dragons tomorrow.

So. Fucking. Excited.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:16 AM   #55
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
adam s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Started watching this due to this thread.

FUCKING ADDICTED!@#$@
adam s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:27 AM   #56
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
That would require sitting and reading, so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy that.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #57
simmode1
Post Whore!

Ok, this is really nerdy but... I was wondering how a fight between Jamie Lannister and Jon Snow would go and found this on google:

Even better! Jamie Lannister vs Rand Al'Thor from the Wheel of Time series!
Cage Match 2010, Championship: 5) Rand Al’Thor versus 15) Jaime Lannister « Suvudu - Science Fiction and Fantasy Books, Movies, Comics, and Games

Yeah, its nerdy fanfic. But its well written in the style of both their source materials. If you're familiar with both series', this is a really fun read.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #58
Daniel.
Post Whore!

GRRM is coming to Google to speak this Thursday.
I'll be attending this at work. You guys can watch along with me Live on Youtube.

Inside Google Books: "Game of Thrones" Author George R. R. Martin Coming to Google
Old 07-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #59
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Got some photos of him today.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:20 PM   #60
240Sugar

240Sugar is an unknown quantity at this point
I just started watching the show, it's insane. It's like Lord of the Rings but even better! I'm going to start reading the books now... I heard it's even better than the show, which is kind of hard to believe.
240Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote