Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:30 AM   #61
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
any word on when 28 months later is due out?
I haven't heard anything about it. You?
Old 10-30-2007, 07:47 AM   #62
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
nope, just that they might be making one.

i still need to 28weeks, but ill get around to it eventually.

google here i come!!

(i hate when its dead at work)
Old 10-30-2007, 07:57 AM   #63
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
http://www.moviehole.net/news/200703...ths_later.html
^^spoiler alert for those who didnt see 28 weeks later.....!!!

from wikipedia....
In March 2007, plans were announced by Danny Boyle to create a "third chapter" of the film franchise, which may be given the title 28 Months Later with a 2009 release date,[33] thus creating a trilogy. Boyle has stated that his thoughts are to set the movie in Russia.[34]

In June 2007, it was announced that if DVD sales of the film did well Fox Atomic would consider producing the third film.[35]

In July 2007, while promoting the film Sunshine, Boyle revealed that he has a story formulating for the next film "There is an idea for the next one, something which would move [the story] on. I've got to think about it, whether it's right or not." Boyle also revealed that he would return as the director.[36]

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/07/16/...ia-not-france/
Old 10-30-2007, 08:05 AM   #64
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
^
Good to hear. The more flesh eating movie the better. Thanks for the info!
Old 10-30-2007, 10:17 AM   #65
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Wow, Zombie's = #d all of a sudden.

Capcom, Sony Team for Biohazard
3-D CG toon based on Resident Evil.
by IGN Staff

October 29, 2007 - Videogame maker Capcom will partner with Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan on the 3-D CG-animated film Biohazard: Degeneration, based on the Resident Evil game and film franchise.

The film will be released in the latter half of 2008, according to Variety. "The toon will be 3-D CG and based on an original story; the helmer and other cast and crew are yet to be announced," the trade added.

Resident Evil, based on the game created by Shinji Mikami, is called Biohazard in Japan.

The most recent live-action RE film, Resident Evil: Extinction, opened last month and has earned $100 million worldwide so far.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:33 AM   #66
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
i woke up to this on tv today

uwe boll at his best
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:50 AM   #67
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Just a heads up on a cool shirt. I bought a Dawn of the Dead T-Shirt at Walmart for $5!

I walked in and it was almost looking right at me. They only had one medium left and I coped it.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:54 AM   #68
Antihero983
Post Whore!

im intregued to see what the story will be for 28ML, if it based in russia...

in world war Z (the book, there's no movie to my knowledge) russia and china tried to train zombies to put together an unstoppable undead army....

.....which of course backfired and lead to the part of the world's infestation...

if anyone here has not read that book....YOU NEED TO!

World War Z!!! pick it up!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/World-War-Z-History-Zombie/dp/0307346617/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-1542869-5815647?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193766858&sr=8-1[/ame]

Max Brooks is an amazing author!
Old 10-30-2007, 12:37 PM   #69
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

The WWZ movie is due in 2008.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:39 PM   #70
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
The WWZ movie is due in 2008.
WHAT?! OH GOD YES!!!!!!!

i demand more info! +1 to you!!!!!

ps. is it weird that i cannot stand gory movies, but i like zombie books/movies? (i prefer the books)
Old 10-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #71
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
^only info so far on wwz movie:

After a bidding war between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio's production companies (Plan B and Appian Way respectively) for the film rights to Max Brooks' unreleased book, Paramount came out the winner and Plan B will be producing the movie.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:22 PM   #72
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
WHAT?! OH GOD YES!!!!!!!

i demand more info! +1 to you!!!!!

ps. is it weird that i cannot stand gory movies, but i like zombie books/movies? (i prefer the books)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden007 View Post
^only info so far on wwz movie:

After a bidding war between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio's production companies (Plan B and Appian Way respectively) for the film rights to Max Brooks' unreleased book, Paramount came out the winner and Plan B will be producing the movie.
Yea, that's seriously about it. I haven't heard anything about casting, or anything. Oh, but Zilvia will be the first to know after I find out some more info.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:27 PM   #73
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I think we'd all rather shoot ourselves that watch House of the Dead.
Worst movie ever, in any genre.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:46 PM   #74
jackjack
Post Whore!

^yeah tell me about it. i cant believe they made a sequel. ungh.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:34 PM   #75
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
holy shit Durdan (Perfab), they made a sequel?
That must have sucked 2x as hard

I need to see Zombie that ish looks dope
I just seen Hell of The Living Dead a few weeks ago, it was funny.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #76
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY[/ame]
Old 10-30-2007, 07:16 PM   #77
Antihero983
Post Whore!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice. +1
Old 10-30-2007, 07:29 PM   #78
Antihero983
Post Whore!

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zzkJbWl45kU[/ame]
Old 10-31-2007, 01:09 AM   #79
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Zombie Kit.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...8872;topicseen
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:31 AM   #80
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
I wish I could give that guy rep.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:04 AM   #81
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^
I wish I could give that guy rep.
Done! Thats fucking awesome.

I want the Pistol, Bludgeoning, Body Armor Kit.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:01 AM   #82
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I want it ALL.

I'd make my kit with a lawnmower motor, attach sharp ass swords to the ends, a Bear Suit, 'nades, and a shotgun.

Walking Tank.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #83
jackjack
Post Whore!

some parts were funny as hell.......

Old 11-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #84
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

uhhhhhh what have they done to you Bruce
Old 11-01-2007, 11:17 AM   #85
jackjack
Post Whore!

said he had a blast making it. they're pushing for part 2. according to the director, it'll happen. bruce will be back. gea buddy.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #86
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Part 2 will not have Bruce Campbell

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/...ubbahotep2.php
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:02 PM   #87
jackjack
Post Whore!

Paul Giamatti wtf? lol
Old 11-01-2007, 02:33 PM   #88
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Not exactly "Living dead" but . . .

Anyone check out Black Sheep?

http://www.blacksheep-themovie.com/

"40 Million sheep in New Zealand, and THEY'RE PISSED OFF"

Saw the trailer when watching Grind House flicks.

Flesh-eating SHEEP on a Mutha Fucking Rampage!

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:47 AM   #89
taylor_durdan

Trader Rating: (0)
taylor_durdan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to taylor_durdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
holy shit Durdan (Perfab), they made a sequel?
That must have sucked 2x as hard

I need to see Zombie that ish looks dope
I just seen Hell of The Living Dead a few weeks ago, it was funny.

that guy totally isnt me...
taylor_durdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:53 AM   #90
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Too many Tylers/Taylors!!!
That sheep movie looks like its going to be cool