Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-05-2016, 01:02 AM   #61
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^Most costly thing is time. I have so much time vested in hunting for certain models.

Actually about to purge a large portion of my collection soon.
WheelWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2016, 08:09 PM   #62
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Today's finds...prolly nothing amazing to anyone else, but these "Grass Chompers" are cool as shit lol.

image.jpeg

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:22 PM   #63
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I have 8 of the red 180sx hotwheels. Brand new. $20 bucks shipped.
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 12:30 PM   #64
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I sift through the hotwheels everytime I go grocery shopping lol. At $1 each, it's a great hobby.

Here's my collection right now:

zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 11:14 AM   #65
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Still can't find 180sx I need to go to Kmart. They r known to carry exclusives.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 11:30 AM   #66
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
I have 8. ill sell them all $20 shipped.
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 12:13 PM   #67
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
My local frys/kroger always has at least a couple

Found the elusive white 180sx today too!

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 04-18-2016 at 08:14 PM..
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:54 AM   #68
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
In addition to the few I have at the house...
Feel free to let me know if y'all need anything.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:13 PM   #69
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Man, it seems Hot Wheels are all the rage now. My daughter and I only collect real cars, but as of lately, we can't seem to find any.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:05 PM   #70
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalker View Post
Man, it seems Hot Wheels are all the rage now. My daughter and I only collect real cars, but as of lately, we can't seem to find any.
I normally get real cars too, my daughter gets whatever she likes. Mine are all in these huge ass boxes in my bedroom.

And I write too!
Old 10-23-2016, 04:28 AM   #71
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Pretty interesting cars...

https://youtu.be/kMyKicCGmQ0
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:35 PM   #72
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
First attempt...
Needs to be lower!!!!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-24-2016, 04:36 PM   #73
Felipe
Post Whore!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-27-2016, 05:44 PM   #74
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Felipe, is that the one you got from me?
Know that I have the black AND white Greddy ones ready to move if you need them.

The new series should be hitting stores any second now.
I got the 8-piece Star Wars, Super Mario Brothers and Ghostbusters sets recently, plus at least 10 I haven't even brought in out of the car yet.

And I write too!
Old 11-27-2016, 07:56 PM   #75
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Felipe, is that the one you got from me?
Know that I have the black AND white Greddy ones ready to move if you need them.

The new series should be hitting stores any second now.
I got the 8-piece Star Wars, Super Mario Brothers and Ghostbusters sets recently, plus at least 10 I haven't even brought in out of the car yet.
Yeah... Kinda didn't want to take it out, but i said fuck it im lowering it and tucking the wheels. lol

Still got the white one. Might just paint it black. Im also going to add side mirrors
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-11-2016, 03:50 AM   #76
Felipe
Post Whore!

Look what I found at a Albersons market while shopping for food lol

Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-05-2017, 05:50 PM   #77
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Where are the S14s?
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:27 PM   #78
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
I dont think they ever made one? If they did, 2 Fast and 2 Furious series maybe?
Old 05-08-2017, 06:50 AM   #79
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
Where are the S14s?
I have literally never seen an S14 or Z32.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelWhore View Post
I dont think they ever made one? If they did, 2 Fast and 2 Furious series maybe?
Nah, the F&F ones were all Skylines

And I write too!
Old 05-08-2017, 10:10 AM   #80
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

I think the only Z32 wa smade back in the 90's. Early part. Its on card 234.

The S14, nothing when googled.

I did find a $TH the other night though.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:50 AM   #81
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelWhore View Post
I think the only Z32 wa smade back in the 90's. Early part. Its on card 234.

The S14, nothing when googled.

I did find a $TH the other night though.
I think I have only scored one super in the last 4-5 years.
Of all places, it was at a damned Dollar General when they were having a buy-1-get-2 sale. So I paid $0.44 for a damned STH. I initially left it there, realized what it was and SPED back to the store for it.

And I write too!
Old 11-06-2017, 09:33 AM   #82
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Things of possible forum interest:

And I write too!
Old 11-07-2017, 12:23 PM   #83
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
There's a clean FD RX-7 out right now with no graphics, mine is dark blue but not sure about color variations
midnight zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:44 AM   #84
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
There's a clean FD RX-7 out right now with no graphics, mine is dark blue but not sure about color variations
I saw that one and regret not getting it, I can't even think of why I didn't now looking back.
I did get the SA/FB one, but it went right into the giant box I keep these in before I thought to photograph it

And I write too!
Old 11-09-2017, 02:32 PM   #85
Felipe
Post Whore!

I have that fairlady 2000��
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-05-2017, 12:24 PM   #86
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I been waiting like a dope fiend for the Holiday and New Years sets to hit the store, but I now realize that the sets will contain ZERO licensed models and will take a pass on both.
I am, however, watching for the 2018s to get to the stores, I swing by Wal Mart and Dollar General frequently.

And I write too!
Old 12-11-2017, 11:46 AM   #87
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Looks like I spoke too soon. Stopped in the next morning and got all kinds of cool shit from the 2018 line
I STILL probably won't be getting the holiday or new years sets without any licensed models

(note: I have FOUR of these, let me know if you're in need)

And I write too!
Old 12-18-2017, 09:15 AM   #88
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Justice League set:

And I write too!
Old 02-16-2018, 06:48 PM   #89
Felipe
Post Whore!

That R30 is dope!!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 02-18-2018, 01:00 PM   #90
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
That R30 is dope!!
I grabbed several of them.
... for the culture

And I write too!