Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:40 PM   #31
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
alright guys.. we are looking at $400 for the side skirts.. and it will come with hardware.

before you guys say that's too much.. and you can find the oem ones for the same price.

keep in mind.. you are getting brand new side skirts.. that have been blocked and primered to perfection to remove all high and low spots and waves.. all these side skirts are going to be ready for paint and also will come with the lower mounting brackets.

used ones if you can find them might have a few imperfections. cracks, spits, deformed, out if shape, broken mounting brackets, ect. and most likely not come with any hardware. and then you still have to prep them for pant and work them till they are straight.

Last edited by gunmetalr32; 11-23-2011 at 10:56 AM..
gunmetalr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2011, 11:11 PM   #32
NissanEnthus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
NissanEnthus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'm in as well, maybe you get me a discount for that broken MAF you sent me a couple months ago..lol JK....I'm in, updates and price when you get them
NissanEnthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:11 AM   #33
JAR04447
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
JAR04447 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
$400 shipped to 33012?
JAR04447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:35 AM   #34
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
After seeing the valances you made I can't wait to see how these turn out and even then I'm excited to see them installed. Looks like you do superb work sir!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #35
Salem240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
Salem240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunmetalr32 View Post
alright guys.. we are looking at $400 for the side skirts.. and it will come with hardware.

before you guys say that's too much.. and you can find the oem ones for the same price.

keep in mind.. you are getting brand new side skirts.. that have been blocked and primered to perfection to remove all high and low spots and waves.. all these side skirts are going to ready for paint. they will come with the lower mounting brackets.

used ones if you can find them might have a few imperfections. cracks, spits, deformed, out if shape, broken mounting brackets, ect. and most likely not come with any hardware. and then you still have to prep them for pant and work them till they are straight.
The price sounds fair to me especially for good fitment and with hardware. I'll PayPal ya $400 in about a week, we'll settle up the rest for the lip and shipping total for both when they're ready to be shipped.
Salem240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #36
NissanEnthus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
NissanEnthus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
So just to clarify these are made to order correct? You dont have a bunch of sets pre-made?
NissanEnthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #37
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanEnthus View Post
I'm in as well, maybe you get me a discount for that broken MAF you sent me a couple months ago..lol JK....I'm in, updates and price when you get them
hahaha... i told you i would offer you a discount .. that transaction. was a awesome game of phone tag..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAR04447 View Post
$400 shipped to 33012?
$400 is picked up price.. shipping would be available

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
After seeing the valances you made I can't wait to see how these turn out and even then I'm excited to see them installed. Looks like you do superb work sir!
thanks man.. quality is number.. if you don't make a quality part no one will buy it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem240 View Post
The price sounds fair to me especially for good fitment and with hardware. I'll PayPal ya $400 in about a week, we'll settle up the rest for the lip and shipping total for both when they're ready to be shipped.
i think that's fair.. the side skirts are 3x the size of the valances.. so factor in the material cost... i want everyone to keep reading this thread as i update it.. buy the time they are done.. everyone will understand that the products i make are defiantly better than oem out of the box. and the price is cheap for the quality that goes in the item

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanEnthus View Post
So just to clarify these are made to order correct? You dont have a bunch of sets pre-made?
i will start a pre order .. and then they will be made to order.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #38
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

UPDATE:
HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES TO SHOW YOU THE SIDE SKIRTS

-THE SIDE SKIRTS THEM SELF

-THE BRACKETS BEHIND THE SIDE SKIRTS

-THE MOUNTING BRACKET AND ACCESS HOLE UNDERNEATH THE SIDE SKIRT

-THIS IS THE FIBERGLASS WE WILL BE WORKING WITH

-THE CLOTH FORM OF FIBERGLASS IS STRONGER

NOW ON TO THE PROCESS.. DAY 3
WE ORDERED THE TOOLS/MOLDING MATERIALS TODAY AND WILL ARRIVE NEXT WEEK.

SORRY THAT'S ALL I COULD DO THIS WEEK.. TURKEY DAY IS TOMORROW AND I'M BACKED UP ON THE KOUKI VALANCES..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-11-23 12.28.51.jpg (278.9 KB, 1021 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-11-23 12.29.14.jpg (178.0 KB, 1012 views)
File Type: jpg MAT.jpg (541.1 KB, 1336 views)
File Type: jpg CLOTH.jpg (523.2 KB, 1334 views)
File Type: jpg BRACKETS.jpg (349.1 KB, 1024 views)
File Type: jpg BRACKET MAKING.jpg (278.5 KB, 1013 views)
File Type: jpg HOLE.jpg (267.9 KB, 985 views)
File Type: jpg BREAKING POINTS.jpg (321.9 KB, 982 views)
File Type: jpg STRENGTHEN.jpg (347.1 KB, 974 views)
Old 11-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #39
stance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
stance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
These are jdm zenki sides. Kouki sides are the same in usdm and jdm
stance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #40
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
nah JDM kouki's came with both the USDM style and the navan style, I think it was optional to have either of them.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #41
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
nah JDM kouki's came with both the USDM style and the navan style, I think it was optional to have either of them.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
exactly the ones that were a opiton on the kouki are a little bit different they are a different part number as well.. the ones that came on the kouki are a little bit more aggressive to match the rear valances i will post the side skirts and the valances together to show how they flow together. it's a very minimal difference but a better one in my opinion
Old 11-25-2011, 04:38 AM   #42
yoni_nismo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
yoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond reputeyoni_nismo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
The part number for these actual sides are "G6850-80F50 S14 KS SIDE" they are slightly different then the navan sides by a little extra flare (1/2"or less) along the bottom edge.

Adrian those pics are like seeing ransom pics of my sides but i know there in good hands cant wait to see the finished product
Old 11-25-2011, 05:04 AM   #43
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
subscribed. I would put a deposit but the future of my income to get it when its done is uncertain
Old 11-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #44
stance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
stance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'd Like to see pics between the zenki ones and kouki more aggressive ones compared
stance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #45
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stance View Post
I'd Like to see pics between the zenki ones and kouki more aggressive ones compared
Agreed.

Not that i think anyone is lying or anything. I just never knew there was a difference.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #46
Salem240
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni_nismo View Post
The part number for these actual sides are "G6850-80F50 S14 KS SIDE" they are slightly different then the navan sides by a little extra flare (1/2"or less) along the bottom edge.

Adrian those pics are like seeing ransom pics of my sides but i know there in good hands cant wait to see the finished product
Here is the 2010 NISMO catalog and on page 48 it list the G6850-80F50 as optional Kouki sides. But under other refrences on the net the Zenki Navan sides come under the same part number.... hmmmm

By the looks of the side skirts in the pic, they do look a little more flared on the ends than Navan sides.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:24 PM   #47
riboflavin
Leaky Injector

riboflavin is an unknown quantity at this point
I already bought my valances from you and I'm down to order these side skirts, too.
riboflavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #48
Salem240
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunmetalr32 View Post
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7]UPDATE:
[SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]
Adrian, if you leave the rocker brackets off and only have the bolts on the ends and the two underneath along with the tape strips for the fender and quarter panel to support the top, are you going to make a flat area along the bottom of the door sill to put a tape strip since there wont be any hardware there to keep the skirt against the bottom of the door opening?
Old 11-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #49
06_footy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
06_footy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm sub'd. I was looking at getting navan sides in Feb. This looks like a great alternative.
06_footy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #50
Driftingcorners
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Driftingcorners is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Gunmetal, plz clear some PM space. Also, pm me a price picked up for these bad boys! Return customer discount ?
Driftingcorners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #51
manny(ΣAE)
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
manny(ΣAE) is making his/her stupidity well-knownmanny(ΣAE) is making his/her stupidity well-knownmanny(ΣAE) is making his/her stupidity well-knownmanny(ΣAE) is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
really want these, are you willing to do a combo pack navan sides + rear valance ( lol combo pack, like im ordering at mcdonalds LMFAO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
make a list ill pick up all three (lips skirt rear). I commute a lot between so cal and nor cal almost every weekend. I can pick up if any other so cal people want in.
that would be nice of you
manny(ΣAE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:47 AM   #52
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Gunmetalr32, once these are finished count me in for all 3 products (Rear Valence, Kouki Front Lip, & Navan Sideskirts) for a combo price. I can pick up!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #53
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

sorry guysi forgot to pay the adviser fee for this month so i couldn't access this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni_nismo View Post

everything is a ok. i'm updating everything as i go
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabean View Post
subscribed. I would put a deposit but the future of my income to get it when its done is uncertain
it's ok .. whenever your ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by stance View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
Agreed.

Not that i think anyone is lying or anything. I just never knew there was a difference.
don't worry guys I'll post it once i get a chance

Quote:
Here is the 2010 NISMO catalog and on page 48 it list the G6850-80F50 as optional Kouki sides. But under other refrences on the net the Zenki Navan sides come under the same part number.... hmmmm

By the looks of the side skirts in the pic, they do look a little more flared on the ends than Navan sides.
yeah this what i noticed too just a little more flared out
Quote:
Originally Posted by riboflavin View Post
I already bought my valances from you and I'm down to order these side skirts, too.
sweet .. i never got you feed back on the vlances.. what did you think
Quote:
Adrian, if you leave the rocker brackets off and only have the bolts on the ends and the two underneath along with the tape strips for the fender and quarter panel to support the top, are you going to make a flat area along the bottom of the door sill to put a tape strip since there wont be any hardware there to keep the skirt against the bottom of the door opening?
i could and would of liked to make the rocker brackets. but the cost of adding them would be another $70 or so a set.. and i don't think people would like to pay the extra amount.. since 80% (or more) won't install it. i know and seen many people running the side skirts with out them with no problems. i would not like to add an extension to the door sill due to the fact that the door gap is very tight and it will rub and make contact, taking off and chipping the paint.. plus in my option looks tacky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
I'm sub'd. I was looking at getting navan sides in Feb. This looks like a great alternative.
they will be stronger than the oem plastic material. keep up on the thread and you will see the quality and craftsmanship that will go into these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftingcorners View Post
Gunmetal, plz clear some PM space. Also, pm me a price picked up for these bad boys! Return customer discount ?
sorry my 1,000 message adviser pm box shrunk to 100 messages .. i had to delete a ton of messages to be able to send and receive again.. i can't afford to offer any kind of discount since i have a lot of money tied into this project right now.. the only discount i can offer is on the lip since they are helping me fund that project sight unseen. in that case they completely deserve a discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny(ΣAE) View Post
really want these, are you willing to do a combo pack navan sides + rear valance ( lol combo pack, like im ordering at mcdonalds LMFAO)

that would be nice of you
sorry ... once everything is done you can save a whole lot of money on shipping everything all at once
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
Gunmetalr32, once these are finished count me in for all 3 products (Rear Valence, Kouki Front Lip, & Navan Sideskirts) for a combo price. I can pick up!
i could throw in a nice ice cold beer for free as a pick up combo.

WOW!!! 2,000 post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #54
manny(ΣAE)
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
manny(ΣAE) is making his/her stupidity well-knownmanny(ΣAE) is making his/her stupidity well-knownmanny(ΣAE) is making his/her stupidity well-knownmanny(ΣAE) is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ok thats cool, ill just wait till these are finished to order them together
manny(ΣAE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:50 PM   #55
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny(ΣAE) View Post
ok thats cool, ill just wait till these are finished to order them together
if you want a better deal on the lip send a deposit for the group buy
Old 11-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #56
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Edit-LOLOLOLOLOLOL screw that.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #57
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
Edit-LOLOLOLOLOLOL screw that.
it's alright. quality parts are not for everyone..
Old 11-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #58
qwerth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
qwerth is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
is the price of the group buy for the side skirts 400? or less
qwerth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #59
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!