Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 01-31-2011, 01:20 PM   #31
yabeet
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
yabeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I was about to order and it gave me 2 options in the scroll downlist, call me stupid I dont understand which is which.
I have a 2871 in stock bottom mount position.

Could I also get a shipping quote to T2H 3C1 [business address] via USPS priority.

Thank you!
The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics
yabeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 02:17 PM   #32
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Wow this is a beautiful piece!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #33
yabeet
Zilvia Member

yabeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Ordered, called to clear up confusion, scroll down list is for flange piece that seperates exhaust and wastegate.

Thanks!
The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics
yabeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #34
Stiky
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Stiky is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You guys wouldn't happen to be able to make on for a HCR32 using a Nissan turbo could you?
Old 02-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #35
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
not right now... we can make exhaust for anything but i have to have the car in the shop to fab it
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #36
Stiky
Leaky Injector

Stiky is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah, sounds good. Is there any specific reason you haven't made one yet for an R32? I guess it's safe to assume that the lack of them in the US is the main reason?
Old 02-03-2011, 10:29 AM   #37
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
wow that is hotness.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #38
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
correct, the downpipes are developed in the USA branch, almost no R32 here
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:02 AM   #39
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
QQ @ lower pricing.
if only i had waited 2 months.

the world is a cruel, cold place.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #40
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
dongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
if you have the tomei expreme manifold, that will push the turbo back towards the firewall and cause this pipe to hit the transmission
i know i asked before, but is there a solution for this yet?
dongoesby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #41
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If you have to keep that manifold - solution is to cut, reposition, and reweld the pipe so it does not hit.

We will provide this solution to the first customer that can bring their car to our shop for free.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #42
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
xiaphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xiaphin
Have one of the 2010 models and it is a piece of art. MAX is actually tigged onto the side instead of the new nameplate. Had to ditch my aftermarket tubular manifold for the stocker since the pipe was hitting firewall. Was a distance issue with the manifold not the PBM piece. Very high quality. Great product.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #43
uperformance
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
uperformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
If you have to keep that manifold - solution is to cut, reposition, and reweld the pipe so it does not hit.

We will provide this solution to the first customer that can bring their car to our shop for free.
zomg why isnt your shop in canada. id have my 200 down there in a second.
when there is a solution, im in for a dp too. every exhaust i put on scrapes so bad. i almost want a new manifold. and a custom vband pbm exhaust would be boss.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #44
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
So sick. Is there any wait on this if I ordered it now for the SR
Old 03-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #45
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

there is no wait we have plenty in stock
Old 04-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #46
Wave_s13
Leaky Injector

Wave_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Has anyone attempt to do this? Any pictures would help!
I want to know what I'm getting myself into if I get this dp.
Wave_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #47
Shift-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Shift-240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Il picking up one of these bad boys. You guys still have them?
Shift-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #48
cured13
Zilvia Addict

cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Do you guys have any plans on making manifold, downpipe and intake for the new EFR turbos?
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:12 AM   #49
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
Someone must have the expreme manifold out there, help us out!
BoostinIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #50
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift-240 View Post
Il picking up one of these bad boys. You guys still have them?
yes its in stock now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
Do you guys have any plans on making manifold, downpipe and intake for the new EFR turbos?
no, we have plans to make a manifold for the stock turbo first since thats what our downpipe is made for already. We will look at top mount stuff later after the current trajectory of our exhaust parts has been completed.

We have considered making new downpipes for the companies that have limited the available downpipes to their own by moving the OEM turbo position but instead we will focus on making a nice manifold with a more universal OEM position more accessible.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #51
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
yes its in stock now.

no, we have plans to make a manifold for the stock turbo first since thats what our downpipe is made for already. We will look at top mount stuff later after the current trajectory of our exhaust parts has been completed.

We have considered making new downpipes for the companies that have limited the available downpipes to their own by moving the OEM turbo position but instead we will focus on making a nice manifold with a more universal OEM position more accessible.
Good call, will it be cast or tubular manifold?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #52
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Schedule 40 pipe like full race.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #53
Wave_s13
Leaky Injector

Wave_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinIX View Post
Someone must have the expreme manifold out there, help us out!
Yes - what did you do to make it fit!!
Wave_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:14 AM   #54
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
^AFAIK, nobody stepped forward with an expreme in their car to let them modify the Cobra to work.

Too bad I'm not in Cali
BoostinIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #55
mot
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
mot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

i have this manifold and im in SD let me know guys i know this is an older thread
mot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #56
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

My motivation to support another company's manifold has dwindled since we are making our own bad ass manifold now.

We can still do it anyhow if you would like it done on your car.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #57
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Cobras are back in stock now!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #58
towlie
Post Whore!

towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
I got mine, thanks Dan!
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #59
ZAKU
Leaky Injector

ZAKU is an unknown quantity at this point
How would the asymetric outlet flange line up to the regular 3" flange on my cat?

Or would you guys sell your asymetric flanges on their own?
ZAKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #60
Conrad 2NR
Zilvia Member

Conrad 2NR is an unknown quantity at this point
Subscribed for when back in stock.