Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #61
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Kino's Journey

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #62
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Metropolis sweet movie
Old 05-11-2008, 02:05 AM   #63
makvli199

makvli199 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmakvli199 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmakvli199 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmakvli199 is making his/her stupidity well-known
anime's i have watched.

tenchi muyo
tenchi in tokyo
tenchi universe
bio-hunter
vampire hunter d 1 & 2
hellsing
armitage dual and polymatrix
ghost in the shell
street fighter
outlaw star
bleach
death note
tenchi movies (all three of them)
rahxephon
fist of the north star
final fantasy
cowboy bepop
flcl
nadesico
tekkaman (teknoman)
makvli199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:21 PM   #64
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Lol, watched macross frontier.....freakin awesome. The music and fighrt scene combos are freakin sweet,,,,,the plot isnt what i would call deep, but it is very involving, and for the die hard macross fans, there are a few illeterations to the original macross...
Old 05-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #65
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow...this picked up SUPER quick dude there's been so much i forgot i can't believe noone mentioned, like...

GETBACKERS!
Old 05-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #66
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Grave of the Fireflies.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiWZ2NwJgtw[/ame]
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:58 PM   #67
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
did anyone mention Akira? BALLER
uhh Gundam Wing,0080, (Seed was sketchy)
Dragonball,Z,GT
Dual
Bleach
flcl
blah blah
i thought i kicked the habit of watching anime on the regular. Damn you Zilvia.
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #68
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Lately I've been watching Oban Star Racers but I can't decide if it's anime or not. What do you guys think?
Old 05-12-2008, 12:55 AM   #69
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
flcl for the music
cowboy bebop
samurai champloo
dbz
gundam wing
etc.

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:16 AM   #70
bleakdragonmage
Leaky Injector

bleakdragonmage is an unknown quantity at this point
Mobile Suit: G Gundam...i love that one...
Berserk
Used to like Inuyasha...but its reduntant after the third arc(i group them by endings lol)
Naruto..especially the Manga
Neon Genesis: Evangelion
bleakdragonmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:02 AM   #71
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
We used to get baked and watch Spirited Away. Turn down the volume and put any type of music on and it fit. At least I thought it did.

Other than that, vampire hunter d is cool. The street fighter cartoon is awesome too, but I don't know if that counts as anime.
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:04 AM   #72
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Beck is super dope too
Old 05-12-2008, 09:49 AM   #73
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
JDM Beck ruled... USDM Beck made baby Jesus cry.

There's a new series out called Vampire Knight that's actually pretty cool so far, only 3 eps are out.

But I'm saddened to say I forgot another bad ass series too!:
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:58 AM   #74
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Full Metal Alcehmist
Trinity Blood
Helsing
The Count of Monte Cristo
Trigun
Deathnote
Inuyasha
Vampre Hunter D
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #75
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
Tenjho Tenge
Gantz

+most of whats already been listed

oh
&not sure if it fits into the category
but Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is always good from time to time
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:09 AM   #76
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
It's fucking Azumanga Daioh, not Dio... Fuck!

Anyways now that I've covered that my favorites are

Studio Ghibli productions
Azumanga Daioh
Initial D
Cowboy Bebop
Oruchuban Ebichu
Devil Hunter Yohko
Urusei Yatsura
Plastic Little
Kite
Blue Submarine No.6
Kuragane Communication

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #77
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

^^^ hahaha calm down
Old 05-12-2008, 02:33 PM   #78
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Berserk... I want more goddammit. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Watch it NAAAOOOW.
Fooly Cooly... Want more as well.
Hellsing is fucking badass.
Kite was pretty cool.
Blue Gender was great (monsters with vagina faces, LOL).

Everything else I liked has been covered to death already. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #79
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Wangan Midnight Run is still the shit Allot better than Initial D

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #80
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I can honestly say I never really got into too much Anime but of what I did watch, it was FLCL the whole way.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #81
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
No love for Ranma?
Maison Ikkoku
Props to Koopa for liking Lum and Ebichu
Moonlight Mile
Last Exile
Wolf's Rain
Yawara
Freedom OAV
Chi's Sweet Home lol
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #82
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
It's fucking Azumanga Daioh, not Dio... Fuck!

Anyways now that I've covered that my favorites are

Studio Ghibli productions
Azumanga Daioh
Initial D
Cowboy Bebop
Oruchuban Ebichu
Devil Hunter Yohko
Urusei Yatsura
Plastic Little
Kite
Blue Submarine No.6
Kuragane Communication
You have seriously gained brownie points my book for knowing and loving Oruchuban Ebichu. Its the JDM version of princess, the loving lapdog! (for those that don't know about the bundle of love, google "Princess Matt and Trey" MAJOR WORK WARNING!!!!!! Even bosses who have senses of humor will fire your ass for these webisodes)
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #83
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
I don't watch that much anime any more but heres from 1st to last from what i have watched..

Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Gt
Sailor Moon (lol yes because my sisters watched it...)
Ranma 1/2
Gundam Wing
Initial D (that is where i stopped)

by far.. i tried watching Naruto and Bleach... never got really into it and my computer cant download that fast so stopped trying lol
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #84
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
^^^^ ure a homo go DL Naruto

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:15 PM   #85
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
you can watch just about everything at www.anime-rising.info navigate by the anime catagories on the left hand side
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #86
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Dude!!!!

What about Battle Angel Alita??? (Or GUNNM)

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #87
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

If you want a manga thread I can throw out like thirty titles.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:36 PM   #88
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
If you want a manga thread I can throw out like thirty titles.
I'm talking about the anime rendition. It was only 2 episodes in the making but still good nonetheless

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:17 AM   #89
Exploder39

Trader Rating: (1)
Exploder39 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ghost in the Shell

FLCL aka flooty cooty

i believe you ment fooly cooly.

I suggest Battle Royale, not an anime, but a really good japanese flick. The book it is based off of is banned in some countries.
Exploder39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:26 AM   #90
DanS14RB
Zilvia Member

DanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Macross Frontier is ridiculously awesome. Nobody does transforming mecha like SK.

lots of throwback moments but enough new bits in the story to be interesting

Mac Zero and Mac F have the best dogfighting scenes....well...ever
^^Couldn't agree with this one more
DanS14RB is offline   Reply With Quote