Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-06-2022, 10:51 AM   #1
joeapple8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
joeapple8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Authentic Bride Euroster II - Local Pickup ONLY!

I have 1 Bride Euroster II seat for sale the color is red and has only been opened to be mounted on an office chair base. I was foolish enough to believe I could have used this as a daily office chair. This is not comfortable as an office chair, please do not use this as an office chair. It's only been sitting in my room for the last year.

I bought this seat from Evasive for about 1200 shipped to my door. Take it home now for $950!

Local pickup only in San Jose, CA!

Specs

Brand: Bride
Color: Red
MPN: E32BSN

EUROSTER series
Focusing on comfort such as sitting comfort and ease of boarding/exiting, etc. to avoid getting tired even on long drives

The EUROSTER series is designed to be a seat focusing on comfort such as sitting comfort, ease of boarding/exiting, and operability while keeping the driver from getting tired. In terms of holdability as well, the seat's design doesn't sacrifice ease of boarding/exiting. The Cruise model allows an arm rest to be installed, reducing the strain on your body during long drives. This is the perfect model for those changing to a sports seat for the first time
joeapple8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links