Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-22-2017, 06:31 PM   #1
Nurgleton
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Nurgleton is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
zgfenderflares.com/jdmfenderflares.com

I bought fenders from this website a little under 1 year ago. Before I purchased them, I asked the owner if it would be possible to return them in the event that I sold my car before install, or if I decided to go in a different direction. He said yes, and that it wouldn't be a problem.

Fast forward to today. I arranged shipping to send the flares back because I sold my s14 earlier this year. After finally getting the flares, he told me that he would need to wait to make another sale before giving me my refund because funds are low. He also claimed they were scratched upon receiving the flares. I admit that I didn't packaged them using bubble wrap, so it's possible. But him needing to respray is not my problem, and not a reason to refuse a refund until he sells another set. He didn't state this before he gave me all of the information on how to send them back to him either. We are going on day 6 of him having the flares in his possession.

I have record of all emails and facebook messages with the seller if you guys want proof or anything like that. I know we are only talking fender flares here, but that is not how anyone should conduct business.
Nurgleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links